Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 5753 times)

Online Brian Doyle

More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2019, 06:48:11 PM »
Well said. If he becomes a new man, a new person, I may remove the ban. I hope he gets all the help he needs.

Most sensible persons would see that anyone who sides with Iacoletti has said more than I can ever write...Thank you...

What Moricet doesn't account for here is that I was banned for calling Iacoletti and Ford L-I-A-R-S and refusing to back down from that correct accusation...As long as Moricet refuses to honestly answer that Iacoletti is not offering serious, valid material and is openly denying that the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob then he is only proving my point for me and is showing the public he seriously lacks in judgment...It appears that Moricet has no sense what so ever that he has banned the person who is arguably the best researcher on the JFK internet who single-handedly proved the Prayer Man issue, and done it in favor of what can arguably be said to be the biggest pranker of any poster on these boards...If Moricet had more sense he would realize the problem was Iacoletti and Ford's jamming his board with their disruptive input and that he rewarded the violators and punished the victim...

It is pretty clear that some people will listen to any flickering tongue when someone confronts them on their errors...Asking someone to get help in front of serious matters of evidence connotes a less than credible intellectual approach so we are all saying the same thing...Some just don't realize it...

Iacoletti and Ford are deliberate non-truth tellers so I guess it's the company you keep...Moderation does not give one the right to deny truth...Or blame people for forcing truth...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2019, 06:53:40 PM »
Denis gave you multiple chances to behave like a decent human being.  But that's beyond your skill level.

If I were Denis I would tell you to stop brown-nosing and to account for your credulous denial of Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...It would go a lot further...It would improve the quality of his site...

Denis will prove his credibility by confronting Iacoletti on his nutty denial of Denis's identification of Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...And he'll tell Iacoletti to stop trying to cuddle up to him and answer...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 04:07:40 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2019, 06:53:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2019, 07:10:41 PM »
If I were Denis I would tell you to stop brown-nosing and to account for your credulous denial of Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...It would go a lot further...It would improve the quality of his site...

You know what improved the quality of his group considerably?  Kicking you out.  That has improved the quality of every other JFK forum on the Internet as well.  It will someday improve the quality of this forum again too.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »

Denis will prove his credibility by confronting Iacoletti on his nutty denial of Denis's identification of Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...And he'll tell Iacoletti to stop trying to cuddle up to me and answer...

Brian,

His incredulous and implausible denial, actually.

-- MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2019, 10:01:52 PM »
Thank you so much for this Darnell clip I’ve never seen before! Where did you find it? Great to see Gloria Holt, Ms Jacob and Nelson.
Denis, thank you for your reply. After two or three campaigns to locate that clip I finally found it this week on a video CD (320x240 and highly compressed). The source was a MSNBC special around the 40th anniversary, and titled “The Day That Changed America”. Beware-there are several specials over the years with similar titles. I think it was re-broadcast at a later date as “Celebrities Remember”.
James

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »
Jim, I added your clip to my compilation:
That looks good Denis. I appreciate your making the compilation. Ms. Sitzman looks nicely placed too now  Thumb1: 
James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »

Online Denis Morissette

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2019, 02:40:24 AM »
James, I found this. Do you have the full show on CD?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3341739/ns/msnbc-jfk_the_day_that_changed_america/t/jfk-day-changed-america/#.XLkSwDBKjIU

Yes, that is the same show and yes all is on the CD. Even Judge Judy is there too along with commercials. There are not any ending credits and I don't know if they were even broadcast with the show or the recording stopped early. I wonder if that scene is included the copy the Sixth Floor has for viewing. I want to see that copy...maybe this year.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2019, 02:40:24 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »
That looks good Denis. I appreciate your making the compilation. Ms. Sitzman looks nicely placed too now  Thumb1: 
James

It's funny how Iacoletti's "Gloria Calvery" in Darnell doesn't look anything like Gloria Calvery, but does look like a different Gloria -- Gloria Holt.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 06:13:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Denis Morissette

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2019, 06:12:24 PM »
By looking at the Darnell girl, Steve of the 6FM would tell you she is not Westbrook.

Mobile View