Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 42439 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 09:43:38 PM »
Advertisement
Iacoletti,

You're a L-I-A-R if you say you can't see the bare lower legs of those three gals in Towner.

Synonyms: Prevaricator, Teller Of Non-Truths.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Do you actually enjoy making a fool of yourself "in public" like this?

LOL

Do you actually think that these insults make your argument any better?

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 09:43:38 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 12:40:50 AM »
Do you actually think that these insults make your argument any better?

LOL

Iacoletti,

My argument regarding the three gals' in Towner being, from left to right, Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons doesn't need to be any better. Either you are sufficiently open-minded (and have something less-than-blindness visual acuity) to be able to "see" it, or you aren't.

I'm convinced that you, short of my providing you with DNA samples and notarized statements, never will, and that you will continue to hold back and confuse "newbies" as well as more seasoned students regarding the true identities of Westbrook's from-behind-and-54-years-after-the-fact "Probably Carol Reed, Definitely Gloria Calvery, and Definitely Me, Karen Westbrook!" in the Z-film (and, concomitantly, in a from-the-front, but in-the-distance, photographic image).

Factoid: Westbrook was so confused with smiling-and-nodding Fagin in 2017 that she thought both of her colleagues by the name of "Carol" had watched the motorcade with her.

Factoid:  It's interesting that Fagin mentioned that Calvery's own son disagreed with Westbrook about her woebegone "identification" of his mother in the Z-film (probably because he'd correctly spotted her in Betzner-3 and realized that she couldn't simultaneously be in the clutch of women down "by" the Stemmons Sign in that photo).

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 01:35:14 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 05:16:01 AM »
Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

My argument regarding the three gals' in Towner being, from left to right, Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons doesn't need to be any better.

Yes it does. The idea that you can get identities out of that indistinct mess is absurd.

Either you are sufficiently open-minded (and have something less-than-blindness visual acuity) to be able to "see" it, or you aren't.

Open-mindedness has nothing to do with it. You can either prove who they are (without just assuming they are the same people in black & white footage taken by somebody else) or you can?t. Appealing to ?visual acuity? is just a cop out.

I'm convinced that you, short of my providing you with DNA samples and notarized statements, never will,

Why should anyone just accept your handwaving ?looks like them to me? argument? Because you have nothing better?

and that you will continue to hold back and confuse "newbies" as well as more seasoned students regarding the true identities of Westbrook's from-behind-and-54-years-after-the-fact "Probably Carol Reed, Definitely Gloria Calvery, and Definitely Me, Karen Westbrook!" in the Z-film (and, concomitantly, in a from-the-front, but in-the-distance, photographic image).

Says the guy who thinks Towner is conclusive?  :D

Factoid: Westbrook was so confused with smiling-and-nodding Fagin in 2017 that she thought both of her colleagues by the name of "Carol" had watched the motorcade with her.

And you think you know differently? Which one of you was there?

Factoid:  It's interesting that Fagin mentioned that Calvery's own son disagreed with Westbrook about her woebegone "identification" of his mother in the Z-film (probably because he'd correctly spotted her in Betzner-3 and realized that she couldn't simultaneously be in the clutch of women down "by" the Stemmons Sign in that photo).

You mean the son who was born in 1977?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:16:41 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 05:16:01 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2019, 05:26:17 AM »
You mean the son who was born in 1977?

Iacoletti (your name has such a nice "ring" to it),

You're full of ca-ca, dude, and you're stinkin' the place up.

Take, for example, your last "point".

When you were ... uh ... growing up (LOL!), didn't you ever see any photographs of your mother when she was in her late teens or early twenties?

What, they didn't let you see them?

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:57:10 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 02:22:14 PM »
Iacoletti (your name has such a nice "ring" to it),

Thanks, but you don?t need to put my name in every post.

You're full of ca-ca, dude, and you're stinkin' the place up.

Another solid evidence-based argument from the mud wrassler.

When you were ... uh ... growing up (LOL!), didn't you ever see any photographs of your mother when she was in her late teens or early twenties?

As a matter of fact, an old friend of my mom?s once sent me an old group photo ? blurry and taken at a distance ? and he said that one of the figures in the photo was my mom. Although I took his word for it (because he was there and he knew her at that time), if a narcissist stranger who had never known ( or even seen) my mom had shown me the same picture and asked if that figure is my mom, all I could say would be, ?I don?t know. It looks like her from a height/profile standpoint?. No way would that constitute a ?confirmation?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 02:22:14 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 04:00:54 PM »
Thank you so much for this Darnell clip I?ve never seen before! Where did you find it? Great to see Gloria Holt, Ms Jacob and Nelson.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
It is Deputy Sheriff Lummie Lewis in the background.

https://imgur.com/a/KFBkSer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
It is Deputy Sheriff Lummie Lewis in the background.

https://imgur.com/a/KFBkSer

Don't tell Tom Graves.  He'll insist that the "fedora" proves that it's Ernest Brandt.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:25:15 PM by John Iacoletti »