Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 41797 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 12:58:29 AM »
Advertisement

How do you even know they're "gals"?

No.

Possibly.

No.

No.

Possibly.

No.

Possibly.

Yes.

Iacoletti,

Why the three wimpy "possiblies"?

Why so oops, sorry tentative?

Don't want to go on record as agreeing with the obvious?

For example, what's preventing you from "stipulating" that the two people on the right in that trio are wearing dark-colored dresses or raincoats?

Do you really think the clothes those two people are wearing might not be dark-colored, or that the garments they're wearing might be trousers, or ... gasp ... Bermuda shorts?

Both?

Tangential question: Do you really think that any or all of those three people could be guys?

Really?

Which ones do you think might be guys, Iacoletti?

1) The one wearing the white skirt?

2) The one with the blondish hair?

3) The one wearing the light-blue headscarf?

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:00:23 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 12:58:29 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 01:07:48 AM »
I find it difficult to comprehend any reasoning for a thought process of denial that the PicturedImages represent StellaJacob, GloriaHolt, and SharronSimmons, especially considering available corroboration for said identities. And, I am confident that James is not implying that StellaJacobImage is 'grinning', but is attempting to express her reaction to the astonishing event she has just witnessed.

Thank you Larry. Grinning was a poor choice of wording. Perhaps grimacing is a better choice.

James

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »
Thanks, and just a guess, but she appears with her eye movement to be describing a head shot. And, my first view as well.
Also, the actions of her hands gave me that same opinion. I had to dig back to 2003 to find that clip.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 04:32:36 AM »
Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

Why the three wimpy "possiblies"?

Why so oops, sorry tentative?

Because an unproven conjecture is an unproven conjecture. Even if you express it confidently.

Don't want to go on record as agreeing with the obvious?

Didn?t you just say it was a mistake to call what you think you see in photographs ?obvious??

For example, what's preventing you from "stipulating" that the two people on the right in that trio are wearing dark-colored dresses or raincoats?

How did you decide that?s a ?raincoat??

Do you really think the clothes those two people are wearing might not be dark-colored, or that the garments they're wearing might be trousers, or ... gasp ... Bermuda shorts?

They might be lots of things. How is that helpful?

Tangential question: Do you really think that any or all of those three people could be guys?

How did you decide they are ?gals? ? without pre-assuming that they are the Zapruder sign people that is?

Which ones do you think might be guys, Iacoletti?

1) The one wearing the white skirt?

How do you know it?s a skirt?

2) The one with the blondish hair?

Only ?gals? have lighter-colored hair?

3) The one wearing the light-blue headscarf?

How do you know it?s a headscarf?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 05:44:58 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:42 AM »
Didn?t you just say it was a mistake to call what you think you see in photographs ?obvious??

Yes, Iacoletti, but obviously not really, really, really obvious things, like what I wrote above about the three gals in the Towner film. What I was referring to were things like the not-so-obvious fact that your "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3 is wearing glasses, and the fact that two fuzzy-but-discernable horizontal bars can been seen in the skirt of your "Glasses Woman" as she's standing on a lower step in Darnell (but if and only if one correctly enlarges the proper frames from the clearest copy of Darnell one can find, and one knows where to look to find the the narrow section of her skirt in that film -- and what to ignore, as well, like the left side of another woman's face that partially obscures it, iirc, etc).

How did you decide that?s a ?raincoat??

Why do you constantly over-exaggerate or under-exaggerate, Iacolletti?  I said dresses or raincoats.  (Can you see bare lower legs?)

They might be lots of things. How is that helpful?

Like what, Iacoletti? Can you think of any plausible alternatives?

How did you decide they are ?gals? ? without pre-assuming that they are the Zapruder sign people that is?

LOL

How do you know it?s a skirt?

LOL

Only ?gals? have lighter-colored hair?

Did I imply that, Iacoletti, or did I say "blondish hair" as a label so you'd know who I was talking about?

How do you know it?s a headscarf?

Can you think of any plausible alternatives, Iacoletti?  If so, what are they?  (I'd love to hear what you've got on that score.)

All-in-all, Typical Iacoletti.

Avoidance.

Deflection.

Agenda.

-- MWT  ;)

Pssst, Iacoletti --

Taking into account the fact we can see the bare lower legs of those three people in the Towner clip, if you had to guess, would you say those three people are men or women?

Or is it impossible for you to discern their bare lower legs because "the images in the clip are too blurry to say anything definite about them; they're just ... blobs"?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 05:58:21 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:42 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 01:44:29 PM »
Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

In case you missed it, I said "plausible alternatives".

And you?re the arbiter of plausibility?  :D

One thing that seems to have escaped your notice is that the women in the Darnell footage are only seen from the chest up. So what do the alleged bare legs in Towner have to do with anything?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 07:27:31 PM »
Anyone who believes the gals in the Tina Towner Trio could actually be guys wearing Bermuda shorts or flesh-colored boots has got to be on some kind of weirdo, agenda-driven "mission".

Since it's all assumptions made from squinting at a blurry, enlarged video, and no other evidence, any assumption about their apparel is no more or less weird than any other.  Your assumptions aren't automatically more plausible just because you made them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 07:27:31 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 08:01:23 PM »
Since it's all assumptions made from squinting at a blurry, enlarged video, and no other evidence, any assumption about their apparel is no more or less weird than any other.  Your assumptions aren't automatically more plausible just because you made them.

Iacoletti,

You're a L-I-A-R if you say you can't see the bare lower legs of those three gals in Towner.

Synonyms: Prevaricator, Teller Of Non-Truths.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Do you actually enjoy making a fool of yourself "in public" like this?

LOL
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:11:34 PM by Thomas Graves »