Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proving the passage was clear.  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Proving the passage was clear.
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2019, 01:03:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Regardless of whether the office space was large or not, Miss Hine was not in that office for some time after the shooting. Read her full deposition.

I don't believe this "Oswald escape route"....I believe that after the encounter with Truly and Baker Lee returned to the Domimo room by way of the NW stairs.

I don't believe he went into the office area and encountered Mrs Reid......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2019, 01:03:36 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2019, 10:04:52 AM »
Why did not Dorothy Garner hear Roy Truly shout up at approx.70 sec posts shots from the ground floor at the rear elevator shaft, to send the elevator down?

Since the earliest time probable for Oswald or other shooter to have gone past the 4th floor landing, and down halfway the 1st leg of staircase going to 3rd floor, so as to be completely out of LOS, is approx. 53 sec post shots, then Dorothy Garner can not exit the office earlier or would have seen the shooter crossing the 4th floor landing.

But if Garner exited not until 53 sec post shots, then heard voices of V.Adams and Styles at a low decibel level, almost about to reach the ground floor, then why did Garner NOT hear the much higher decibel level of Mr Trulys voice SHOUTING UP the elevator shaft at 70 sec post shots?

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2019, 09:56:20 PM »
Zeon,

As best I can tell Garner was not near the lifts but nearer the windows on the west side.
however Dougherty who did claim to be near the lifts on the 5th did not hear Truly's call either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2019, 09:56:20 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »
Zeon,

As best I can tell Garner was not near the lifts but nearer the windows on the west side.
however Dougherty who did claim to be near the lifts on the 5th did not hear Truly's call either.

Thank you, Anthony for reinforcing my skepticism that voices of 2 women, at normal decibel level, on that TSBD  L shaped rear staircase, could have been heard by Garner as far down as at ground level, ie: at 53 sec post shots. Therefore, it would appear for Garner to have heard Adams and Styles, would necessitate Garner must have exited office by about 35 to 40 seconds, just missing seeing Adams and Styles on the stairs, but not yet so distant that their voices could not be heard. This is one more reason to believe that Garner did in fact follow Adams and Styles  "almost immediately" as Garner has stated.

If only an experiment could have been conducted in the TSBD while the orginal condition of floors and the L shaped staircase existed, then Garner could be the "proof positive" that precludes the WC theory of descent of Oswald using the staircase. Alas, this is probably the reason for keeping Mrs Garner from WC testimony and suppressing one document. Why they did not destroy the Belin memo, is unclear, but perhaps someone decided it was too risky to do, so hiding it in archives was better option.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:06:56 PM by Zeon Mason »

Online Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2019, 08:21:02 AM »

Mr. BELIN. There has been some-testimony here, Mr. Truly, about some bins for storing books on the fifth floor near the stairway. I am going to hand you an exhibit which has been marked as Commission Exhibit 490, and ask you to state, if you know--were you there when these pictures were taken on the fifth floor? On Friday, March 20th?
The CHAIRMAN. The fifth floor?
Mr. BELIN. The fifth floor; yes, sir.
Mr. TRULY. Yes; I was, I believe. Some of them I may not have been when all of them were taken. I was not there when this picture was taken, no, sir.
Mr. BELIN. You are familiar with those bins on the fifth floor, are you not?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. How long have those bins by the stairway been there?
Mr. TRULY. Well, it would be hard for me to say, but they have been there, I suppose, almost from the time we moved in--nearly 2 years. They were there at the time of November 22.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2019, 08:21:02 AM »

Mobile View