Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bugliosi's 53 pieces of evidence. And WCR link.  (Read 19993 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Bugliosi's 53 pieces of evidence. And WCR link.
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 01:35:19 AM »
Advertisement

It's your Meme that you posted, how about you tell us what you meant?

JohnM

Dear John,
Some thoughts regarding your response to my meme in the thread.

It was not in reply to your original post, although I suspect you thought it was. If it was I would have posted I as a reply to yours....it was not.

My first thought to your response was that you got out of the bed the wrong side this morning. I imagine you (as I) are disappointed at the realisation of loss of years of posts by forum members. A lot of valuable information gone forever it seems, although I suspect that you have alternative means of sourcing some of the information posted by you (and others) by way of some form of backup. I have but by pure chance and most of my original research posted here is lost.....I?m thinking of the analysis of the DPD radio logs and movements of police after the shots, the NAA relating to the Walker bullet and Oswald?s employment at JCS. Oh well....we live and learn.

I must admit I was taken aback at your response and thought it harsh and accusatory (as Martin did). I read and post at this forum to share and learn. When I have been proven to be in error I have had no problem in admitting so.  I was considering not registering again after the attack but decided to rejoin. Perhaps I might reconsider and leave the kitchen, not because of the heat but because of the quality of the dishes served. Particularly their regurgitation.

I would appreciate honest answers to both of my previous questions, not simply with another question.

Regards
Colin
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:38:39 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 01:35:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »
You LNers are desperate. If what I was doing was contrary to what the evidence actually showed all you have to do is cite the evidence so others can see that I am wrong, but you never do this. The reason why is simple -- the evidence doesn't show that my comments are wrong as you claim.

There is NO mountain of evidence showing that LHO is guilty of the crimes the WC accused him of. This has been explained to you hundreds of times. Your failure to cite any of this "mountain" just confirms that it doesn't exist.

You're a desperate lot. It was allowed for one of you LNers to register as "Bob Caprio". Ridiculous.

You LNers are desperate.

No, our case was proved over 54 years ago and then proved again 40 years ago, so clearly the burden of proof for conspiracy is now your problem.

If what I was doing was contrary to what the evidence actually showed all you have to do is cite the evidence so others can see that I am wrong, but you never do this.

Hahahaha, constantly you have evidence thrust in your face that shows your origianal conclusion to be null and void yet you never give up, just witness the brother of Benavides saga.

The reason why is simple -- the evidence doesn't show that my comments are wrong as you claim.

Rob or Bob or whatever your name is, no researcher on the previous forum was more prolific than Rob Caprio, so where does all your research go? You have accumulated so much personally tainted evidence which surely must lead to some sort of conclusion, what is it?

There is NO mountain of evidence showing that LHO is guilty of the crimes the WC accused him of.

Besides the Mountain of Evidence against Oswald the most important evidence which has never been refuted is that Oswald who had no alibi was seen with a rifle on the 6th floor, in fact at the same window that contained the shells from Oswald's rifle. Case Closed!
And let's not forget that upon a search of the same floor Oswald's rifle which he ordered, received and was photographed with was found with his prints and fibers which by prohibitive probability came from the shirt Oswald was wearing.
Then Oswald Killed a Cop, why would Oswald need to kill a Cop?

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 07:19:56 PM »
Dear John,

It was not in reply to your original post, although I suspect you thought it was. If it was I would have posted I as a reply to yours....it was not.

My first thought to your response was that you got out of the bed the wrong side this morning. I imagine you (as I) are disappointed at the realisation of loss of years of posts by forum members. A lot of valuable information gone forever it seems, although I suspect that you have alternative means of sourcing some of the information posted by you (and others) by way of some form of backup. I have but by pure chance and most of my original research posted here is lost.....I?m thinking of the analysis of the DPD radio logs and movements of police after the shots, the NAA relating to the Walker bullet and Oswald?s employment at JCS. Oh well....we live and learn.

I must admit I was taken aback at your response and thought it harsh and accusatory (as Martin did). I read and post at this forum to share and learn. When I have been proven to be in error I have had no problem in admitting so.  I was considering not registering again after the attack but decided to rejoin. Perhaps I might reconsider and leave the kitchen, not because of the heat but because of the quality of the dishes served. Particularly their regurgitation.

I would appreciate honest answers to both of my previous questions, not simply with another question.

Regards
Colin

Colin,

I think you can wait for a very long time before you get an honest answer from John Mytton to any of your questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 07:19:56 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 07:06:03 AM »
Dear John,

Regards
Colin

Sadly it appears that Martin was a better judge than me and it appears that John has far better things to do than prepare a reply to my post.

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 07:18:32 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 07:18:32 AM »

Offline Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 07:21:39 AM »

I never accused Colin of anything, retract this comment or I will take this further.

JohnM

Easy, big boy. Remember what the doctor told you about getting worked up.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »
So for a refresher take a look at the accumulated evidence by Bugliosi.

"Evidence".  LOL.  This is what Bugliosi and Mytton call "evidence" of murder:

- Leaving his wedding ring behind at the Paine house
- Not reading the newspaper in the domino room that morning
- Going to the second floor to get a Coke when he preferred Dr. Pepper
- Not being chatty with the cab driver
- Showing reporters his handcuffed hands
- Marina thinking his eyes looked guilty
- Leaving his blue jacket in the domino room
- Leaving a clipboard on the sixth floor

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 11:48:40 PM »
Besides the Mountain of Evidence against Oswald

LOL

the most important evidence which has never been refuted

LOL

is that Oswald who had no alibi

Neither did at least 5 other people in the TSBD alone.

was seen with a rifle on the 6th floor,

By whom?

And let's not forget that upon a search of the same floor Oswald's rifle

LOL

which he ordered,

Unproven.

received

Unproven.

and was photographed with

Unproven.

was found with his prints

Unproven.

and fibers which by prohibitive probability came from the shirt Oswald was wearing.

"prohibitive probability" is Bugliosi-ese for "similar".

Then Oswald Killed a Cop

Unproven.

Claims aren't evidence.