Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mary Bledsoe's reading her testimony from a cue card and makes a small omission.  (Read 1193 times)

Online Bill Chapman

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
  • 'Pristine', my butt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chapman, who is your intended audience? Mrs. Bledsoe's first cousin Jake Germany, Jr. was first cousin of notorious  Dallas / Las Vegas enforcer and
alleged hit man Russell Douglas Matthews, associated with Jack Ruby through organized crime activity.

Dallas SAIC Sorrels had current access to SS protective research in the wake of recent, fatal presidential visit to Dallas. Consider that he had
access to much of the following detail....but not only permitted Mrs. Bledsoe to testify, anyway. In fact, he encouraged her!

Her father, Dr. John W Germany, married the first cousin of Mary Bledsoe's ex, 24 years Dr. Germany's junior.

Icie Elizabeth Bledsoe Germany born 12 Aug,, 1892

Mary as a witness is confused, unpersuasive exactly where you discern clear meaning?

James married (1) Mary Esther GERMANY on 7 Oct 1913. The marriage
ended in divorce.Mary was born in 1896 in Chatfield, TX.

They had the following children:

+ 42 M i. James Eulys "Dick" BLEDSOE Jr. was born on
28 Aug 1914. He died about 1980.
43 M ii. Porter BLEDSOE was born about 1925.

He is a child of another man, not James Eulys BLEDSOE.

James married (2) Neta Luceale THOMASON on 23 Sep 1933. Neta was
born on 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM. She died ?.

My intended audience is John I. Why are you wasting bandwidth when in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus (affidavit)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:35:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Louis Earl

"The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus."

Where is Murphy Street? 

Online Martin Weidmann

My intended audience is John I. Why are you wasting bandwidth when in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus (affidavit)

in fact Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus

That's only a "fact" when you believe and rely on an unreliable witness.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

@Newbies: (Psst... she saw Oswald on the bus)

There is no evidence in the 26 volumes that supports the claim that LHO stayed at Bledsoe's boarding house. If you disagree then cite it.

There is a document that could show that either LHO or a double did stay there, but it would also show that he would have known Jack Ruby too since it shows he was fighting with him on October 11, 1963.

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
My analysis is based on a more accurate Bledsoe statement, given the fact that Rachel had yet to be born:

How does that change the fact that Bledsoe claimed to see a picture of his baby (not June) before she was born?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Walton

Bill Chapman is a biased researcher. I've called him out on it time and again here.

And yes, Bill, it *does* make a difference when you're biased.

Offline John Mytton

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe, w/f 67, 621 N. Marsalis, Dallas, Texas, Telephone WH2-1985 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Last Friday, November 22, 1963, I went downtown to see the President. I stood on Main Street just across the street from Titche's until the parade passed by. The I walked over to Elm Street and caught a bus to go home. The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus. The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963.

/s/ Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN BEFORE ME THIS 23rd DAY OF November A.D. 1963

/s/ Patsy Collins
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

Mary Bledsoe the very next day said while on Elm street that Oswald got on and off after a few blocks , was this public knowledge?
Also that the bus was stalled in traffic?
And that her bus that went to her house just happened to be in the location she said it was?
Or that while the bus was stalled that someone said the President was shot.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

Yes... And Mary Bledsoe was definitely unreliable....    She said that she was on the first car ( she thought she was riding in a street car)  that passed through the intersection of Houston And Elm after the murder of JFK and she notice the tellow police barricade tapes and the police had the killer in handcuffs and leading him away form the area....And they looked up to where the shots had came from....

She knew all of this before any of these "facts" were know to the police......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

JohnM

Online Tom Scully

Look familiar? Obviously preserved for posterity before witness McWatters had been "squared away" as to what
was appropriate to recall vs. what was not.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:40:44 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View