Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is Pro-Trump "Robert Wheeler" at the EF a Russian Agent?  (Read 7722 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Is Pro-Trump "Robert Wheeler" at the EF a Russian Agent?
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »
Advertisement

Just wondering, because he and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and Jeffery Carter and a few others sure do sound as though they could be.

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:46:39 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Is Pro-Trump "Robert Wheeler" at the EF a Russian Agent?
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Is "Robert Wheeler" at the EF a Russian Agent?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 11:20:21 PM »
To my way of thinking, he may not be alone with what I've read over there though, you are probably speaking of something more specific.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 04:02:03 AM »
Just wondering, because he and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and Jeffery Carter sure do sound as though they could be.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)

Regardless, there are a lot of KGB/FSB-SVR/GRU-influenced, CIA-hating, FBI-hating, "We Live In An Evil, Evil Deep State!" Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorists over there. 

Like my nemesis here, M.C., for example, who contrived to get me kicked off of that forum in May of 2018.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  "Cheers!"

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 05:25:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 04:02:03 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

Re: Is EDIT: PRO-TRUMP "Robert Wheeler" at the EF a Russian Agent?
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 12:03:52 AM »
Interesting

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 01:03:55 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 01:03:55 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 03:08:01 AM »

Like my nemesis here, M.C., for example, who contrived to get me kicked off of that forum in May of 2018.

--  MWT  ;)

You got yourself kicked off, for whining to moderators that your posts were being ”covered” by counter arguments in a debate. Take responsibility for your incessant, inane, repetitive postings.

(My apologies to the readership here, but I keep finding these accusations, and they deserve rebuttal)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 04:46:47 AM »
You got yourself kicked off, for whining to moderators that your posts were being ”covered” by counter arguments in a debate. Take responsibility for your incessant, inane, repetitive postings.

(My apologies to the readership here, but I keep finding these accusations, and they deserve rebuttal)

Interesting, but untrue.

You're almost as good at obfuscating as your hero Nosenko was, Mike.

You don't remember Beckett's warning us to be civil towards each other while she was away in England for a week or so, and that as soon as she left how you snuck in three consecutive, very short posts (two of which were insulting) in response to something topical I had posted on a thread?  And how you deleted the two insulting posts as soon as I had "risen to the bait" by stupidly replying to those two insulting posts with something mildly sarcastic -- which you (probably) brought to her attention?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 04:52:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 04:46:47 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 11:04:45 AM »
Interesting, but untrue.

You're almost as good at obfuscating as your hero Nosenko was, Mike.

You don't remember Beckett's warning us to be civil towards each other while she was away in England for a week or so, and that as soon as she left how you snuck in three consecutive, very short posts (two of which were insulting) in response to something topical I had posted on a thread?  And how you deleted the two insulting posts as soon as I had "risen to the bait" by stupidly replying to those two insulting posts with something mildly sarcastic -- which you (probably) brought to her attention?

--  MWT  ;)

BS.