Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: EF's "Jumbo Duh," "Robert Wheeler" and Jeff Carter Must Be Bummed About Assange!  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement

Nah, on second thought they'll just take Assange's arrest by the Brits today as even more evidence of an all-powerful "Deep State".

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

Check this out, Assange has only been charged so far with password hacking, 5 year sentence max.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-chapman-assange-wikileaks-indicted-20190411-story.html

Okay, not my expertise but if someone "hacks" a bank account, takes out $500 or $5000, they ought to be busted for that. 

UK wants to extradite him, at least, 70 MPs, to Sweden for charges he faces there that at the moment, appear much more serious. I always though, questioned the credibility of those rape charges and I believe the charges are for 2 different rapes.

Offline Michael Clark

...the many inquisitive "guests" (52 at the moment) who invariably show up on this thread whenever I've been posting on it for several minutes.

--  MWT  ;)

And....

To all of my faithful followers --

--  MWT   ;)

Lol! @130 days later and this apparently less interesting thread has, wait for it................... 283........... views!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

And....

Lol! @130 days later and this apparently less interesting thread has, wait for it................... 283........... views!

How about (YOUR? -- sarcasm) "Monster Plot" thread here, Mikey?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  How many views have you had so far on your thought-provoking "Monster Plot" tread at the so-called Education Forum? 

Does James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio like it?  (Silly question -- He loves everything that's pro KGB/FSB-SVR/GRU.)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 03:15:32 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

How about (YOUR? -- sarcasm) "Monster Plot" thread here, Mikey?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  How many views have you had so far on your "Monster Plot" tread (sic) at the so-called Education Forum?

Thomas, I guess that the lack of interest would indicate, well, a lack of interest in the whole Bagely matter, about which you have been rambling, ad-infinitum, for years. The point is this: “The Monster Plot” was a fantasy that destroyed agencies, lives and careers; and Bagely was, as much, if not more-so than Angleton, responsible for the whole debacle.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Thomas, I guess that the lack of interest would indicate, well, a lack of interest in the whole Bagely matter, about which you have been rambling, ad-infinitum, for years. The point is this: “The Monster Plot” was a fantasy that destroyed agencies, lives and careers; and Bagely was, as much, if not more-so than Angleton, responsible for the whole debacle.

Michael,

Honest question: Do you work for ...

Aw, never mind.

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Michael Clark

PS  How many views have you had so far on your thought-provoking "Monster Plot" tread at the so-called Education Forum? 

This one?: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25944-the-monster-plot/

I just checked, 312 views in 13 days, with an approval and a thanks. That blows away, by far, your record on the 4 threads of yours that I just highlighted.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 03:32:15 PM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

This one?: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25944-the-monster-plot/

I just checked, 312 views in 13 days, with an approval and a thanks. That blows away, by far, your record on the 4 threads of yours that I just highlighted.

Michael,

"You must be very proud of yourself."

Regardless, when I addressed "My Faithful Followers," I did so on my "Monster Plot" thread, and that's the thread I was, by definition, referring to.

Regarding your posting of HSCA perjurer and virtual traitor John L. Hart's pro-KGB propaganda piece at the EF, you're lucky that it didn't start out in some kind of "Off Topic" subsection, because if it had, it would have only about four "views" by now.  LOL

Btw, how may times have you "bumped" it to the front, now?

Got anyone to argue about it, yet, you know ... to stimulate interest?

Maybe you can pay a "shill" to help you out in that regard!

--  MWT 

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:53:57 PM by Thomas Graves »