Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: To throw the public off  (Read 3876 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

To throw the public off
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »
Advertisement
How could did Joseph Milteer predict that a local would be picked up to throw the public off? just what did he imply by saying these words to Summers?

I think this is the most important fact, in concluding Oswalds innocents, along with no evidence that he owned the rifle, the Paraffin test going in his favor, and a hold host of other pieces of evidence which points to him being framed by right wing conspirators.

A local will be picked up to throw the public off
I am very interested in hearing opinions on this and how it would play out   

JFK Assassination Forum

To throw the public off
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: To throw the public off
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 10:03:41 PM »
How could did Joseph Milteer predict that a local would be picked up to throw the public off? just what did he imply by saying these words to Summers?

I think this is the most important fact, in concluding Oswalds innocents, along with no evidence that he owned the rifle, the Paraffin test going in his favor, and a hold host of other pieces of evidence which points to him being framed by right wing conspirators.

A local will be picked up to throw the public off
I am very interested in hearing opinions on this and how it would play out

Good question Michael. The coming assassination of JFK was the worst kept secret as many people had heard something and  I illustrated this in my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series. Milteer heard about it in all likelihood from his association with extreme right-wing groups.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:07:19 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 02:59:53 AM »
  something that I illuillustrated in my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series. Milteer heard about it in all likelihood from his association with extreme right-wing groups.
RC----"illuillustrated"--- I love that word. Super illustrated   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 02:59:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 09:02:57 PM »
The only response that we might ever see from the Warren Report defenders is that Joseph Milteer must have had this fantastic dream and reported it to the FBI     

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »
The only response that we might ever see from the Warren Report defenders is that Joseph Milteer must have had this fantastic dream and reported it to the FBI     

Milteer was an FBI informant.....Probably a Paid informant.....Just like Ruth Paine....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »
Milteer was an FBI informant.....Probably a Paid informant.....Just like Ruth Paine....

Date: Oct. 19, 1978 | Agency: Secret Service
In the nine months before Kennedy was killed, the Secret Service opened 413 investigative files on people they deemed a potential threat to the president and other senior officials, one investigative memo shows. The Secret Service opened cases based on referrals from the FBI, military, local police departments and other agencies but also based on individuals considered dangerous. That list overwhelmingly focused on Puerto Rican nationalists, who had been involved in an assassination attempt on President Truman in 1950, and black militants. The Secret Service said 42 of these were serious threats to the president. Among the most notable members on the smaller list were Thomas Vallee and Joseph Milteer. Vallee had a cache of weapons that was found in Chicago on the day of Kennedy's scheduled visit to the city. Kennedy's trip to Chicago was canceled at the last minute, and Vallee was arrested. Milteer was a Georgia organizer of white supremacists who was tape-recorded by an informant in early November, claiming he knew of plots in the works to kill the president with a high-powered rifle from a tall building.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/national/jfk-assassination-files/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5133fd279280

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 11:07:52 PM »
RC----"illuillustrated"--- I love that word. Super illustrated   

Thanks. I fixed it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 11:07:52 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 07:12:33 AM »
Milteer had to be anything other than organic. How is it that this guy is recorded laying out  these hints in such a way that when you listen to it you're left feeling that he mind as well said "stayed tuned" or "now make sure you water that seed I just planted for you"  The guy is like another Brennen  goofy as hell. I don't think they would have to pay a guy like Milteer, I mean, Hot Mama Ruth Paine is still alive, didn't they treat Milteer to an all-paid trip to death by way of a fire ceremony