Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Common Ground?  (Read 18524 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Common Ground?
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2019, 11:40:01 AM »
Advertisement
More interesting is the fact you have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft. As long as he spews the CT mantra, he?s fine to you. My proof of his larceny is a dialogue with an ED Forum admin. He was dismissed from said forum for that larcenous behavior. I will NOT post that conversation in this forum without permission from Duncan. In addition, I have repeatedly challenged Caprio to debate the facts of the assassination LIVE on the internet for all to view. He RUNS from debate.  Again, YOU have no issue with him doing so. The FACT that Caprio is a teller of non truths, an identity thief and lacks even basic knowledge of 11/22 is more interesting to me than the repetitive crap your side posts daily and has for 50+ years. When you can present a logical scientific alternative to the SBT, let me know.  Until such time, you and I have nothing to discuss. As we await ANY CT producing anything new or enlightening you might ask Caprio why he?s the coward he is. Don?t expect an answer anytime soon.
On and on you go. I think a candlelight vigil should take place as soon as possible before you indict others.

You are an interesting guy. Everything you complain about you happen to be guilty of. And the Silly Bullet Theory is a silly theory, hence the name, Silly Bullet Theory.  One which lacks any logic unless, of course, your logic formula is
"logic = convenience + senseless substitution". You subscribe to "making the rules up as you go along" and then say it is scientific. The fact that Spector reacted with a Silly Bullet Theory and turns out to be the perfect amount of comfort for Paul is marvelous. Bravo to Spector.  Hilarious Arnie sure had some goofy parameters to work with, just "make them up as you go along"  If E. Howard Hunt can have a career as a CIA nut then overnight turn into a plumber, then Arnie can go from a being Lawyer to being a liar, I mean, science guru

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2019, 11:40:01 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2019, 01:12:58 PM »
On and on you go. I think a candlelight vigil should take place as soon as possible before you indict others.

You are an interesting guy. Everything you complain about you happen to be guilty of. And the Silly Bullet Theory is a silly theory, hence the name, Silly Bullet Theory.  One which lacks any logic unless, of course, your logic formula is
"logic = convenience + senseless substitution". You subscribe to "making the rules up as you go along" and then say it is scientific. The fact that Spector reacted with a Silly Bullet Theory and turns out to be the perfect amount of comfort for Paul is marvelous. Bravo to Spector.  Hilarious Arnie sure had some goofy parameters to work with, just "make them up as you go along"  If E. Howard Hunt can have a career as a CIA nut then overnight turn into a plumber, then Arnie can go from a being Lawyer to being a teller of non truths, I mean, science guru

"Paulie" "Dennie" "You are an interesting guy" Are you a pillow biter?  :D :D :D

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2019, 02:26:49 PM »
Hello Denny, I see you have so much to offer today. Remember to go to church today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2019, 02:26:49 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
Hello Denny, I see you have so much to offer today. Remember to go to church today.

Yeah, thought so.  :D :D :D

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »
Yeah, thought so.  :D :D :D
Not good if you can't remember. I feel sorry for you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2019, 04:47:15 PM »
And you run from debating Weidmann. 

May, as usual, overestimates his own importance, thinking he is better than others. Like a high school bully he thinks Caprio would be an easy mark, but when I challenged him to a debate he ran, just like any high school bully would do. May's stance is a sign of weakness. The guy is a pathetic loser who once claimed he had been involved in over 200 murder investigation when in fact he was involved in none. He uses and has been using aliases for years and proclaims himself to be a researcher, yet he has never ever revealed any of the results of his "research". It's kinda sad, really?.

Btw the real reason why he ran from debating me is that it would expose his real identity and thus his real background.

My real identity? Ah, the raging paranoia of the kooks. Damn entertaining.  Short story. I?m a member at Jeff Morley?s jfkfacts.org.
Tom Scully was the admin at the time. I frequently engaged Jim DieEugenio, who on multiple occasions accused me of being 3 different posters. Each time a new member joined, per Jim D., it was me.  It got almost comical.  Unfortunately, the brazen paranoia of those such as DiEugenio and ?certain? members of this site is scary. It?s a mental health issue.  Back to the story. I got an email from Jeff Morley asking if we could speak via phone. Having nothing to hide, I said sure. Morley called me and we had a conversation covering multiple subjects. We agreed to have a beer next time I was in D.C. My identity was later confirmed by Tom Scully.

Weidmann is an irritant often ignored and justifiably so. Not only by myself, by many on this site. He wants to debate me to give him the credibility he so desperately seeks. I have stated repeatedly after years in this site, I will no longer engage in discussion of 50 year old evidence long ago put to rest which happens to be the specialty of those such as Weidmann. When he actually comes up with something new or relevant (don?t hold your breath), a new day may brighten. Until such time, his brooding, dark, raging paranoia will be ignored.  Wait for it. An ignorant response is forthcoming.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2019, 04:56:49 PM »
And you run from debating Weidmann. 

May, as usual, overestimates his own importance, thinking he is better than others. Like a high school bully he thinks Caprio would be an easy mark, but when I challenged him to a debate he ran, just like any high school bully would do. May's stance is a sign of weakness. The guy is a pathetic loser who once claimed he had been involved in over 200 murder investigation when in fact he was involved in none. He uses and has been using aliases for years and proclaims himself to be a researcher, yet he has never ever revealed any of the results of his "research". It's kinda sad, really?.

Btw the real reason why he ran from debating me is that it would expose his real identity and thus his real background.

My real identity? Ah, the raging paranoia of the kooks. Damn entertaining.  Short story. I?m a member at Jeff Morley?s jfkfacts.org.
Tom Scully was the admin at the time. I frequently engaged Jim DieEugenio, who on multiple occasions accused me of being 3 different posters. Each time a new member joined, per Jim D., it was me.  It got almost comical.  Unfortunately, the brazen paranoia of those such as DiEugenio and ?certain? members of this site is scary. It?s a mental health issue.  Back to the story. I got an email from Jeff Morley asking if we could speak via phone. Having nothing to hide, I said sure. Morley called me and we had a conversation covering multiple subjects. We agreed to have a beer next time I was in D.C. My identity was later confirmed by Tom Scully.

Weidmann is an irritant often ignored and justifiably so. Not only by myself, by many on this site. He wants to debate me to give him the credibility he so desperately seeks. I have stated repeatedly after years in this site, I will no longer engage in discussion of 50 year old evidence long ago put to rest which happens to be the specialty of those such as Weidmann. When he actually comes up with something new or relevant (don?t hold your breath), a new day may brighten. Until such time, his brooding, dark, raging paranoia will be ignored.  Wait for it. An ignorant response is forthcoming.

Paul,

You may find interesting the one-star review of Morley's book The Ghost I posted at Amazon under my username dumptrumpputin, or some-such thing.

Eighteen people have found it useful, so far.  My review, that is.

LOL

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:46:29 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2019, 04:56:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2019, 10:52:25 PM »
So  Paulie's work is done? I get it if this sensitive victim is asked a question he moves to his default answer "my posts were hacked"

The shooter?  That sucks since Oswald was not the shooter might have been different if he was a shooter. I am sure you agree

I didn't see where Paul May said anything about his posts being hacked, other than that the previous version of this forum was hacked and everybody lost their posts. You are erroneously trying to separate Paul from the same fate that every member suffered.

And since you are certain that Oswald wasn't the assassin, by all means feel free to name your shooter, and show proof that anyone else but your shooter knew that there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

It seems your work is not done.
 ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:06:48 PM by Bill Chapman »