Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Common Ground?  (Read 18536 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Common Ground?
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2019, 07:50:37 PM »
Advertisement
And pretty much every post since has been about Caprio.

More interesting is the fact you have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft. As long as he spews the CT mantra, he?s fine to you. My proof of his larceny is a dialogue with an ED Forum admin. He was dismissed from said forum for that larcenous behavior. I will NOT post that conversation in this forum without permission from Duncan. In addition, I have repeatedly challenged Caprio to debate the facts of the assassination LIVE on the internet for all to view. He RUNS from debate.  Again, YOU have no issue with him doing so. The FACT that Caprio is a liar, an identity thief and lacks even basic knowledge of 11/22 is more interesting to me than the repetitive crap your side posts daily and has for 50+ years. When you can present a logical scientific alternative to the SBT, let me know.  Until such time, you and I have nothing to discuss. As we await ANY CT producing anything new or enlightening you might ask Caprio why he?s the coward he is. Don?t expect an answer anytime soon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2019, 07:50:37 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »
More interesting is the fact you (John Iacoletti) have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft. As long as he spews the CT mantra, he?s fine to you. My proof of his larceny is a dialogue with an ED Forum admin. He was dismissed from said forum for that larcenous behavior. I will NOT post that conversation in this forum without permission from Duncan. In addition, I have repeatedly challenged Caprio to debate the facts of the assassination LIVE on the internet for all to view. He RUNS from debate.  Again, YOU have no issue with him doing so. The FACT that Caprio is a teller of non truths, an identity thief and lacks even basic knowledge of 11/22 is more interesting to me than the repetitive crap your side posts daily and has for 50+ years. When you can present a logical scientific alternative to the SBT, let me know.  Until such time, you and I have nothing to discuss. As we await ANY CT producing anything new or enlightening you might ask Caprio why he?s the coward he is. Don?t expect an answer anytime soon.

Paul,

Yep.

Spot on.

Iacoletti only attacks what he perceives to be LNer evidence.

-- MWT  :)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2019, 12:18:19 AM »
More interesting is the fact you have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft. As long as he spews the CT mantra, he?s fine to you. My proof of his larceny is a dialogue with an ED Forum admin. He was dismissed from said forum for that larcenous behavior. I will NOT post that conversation in this forum without permission from Duncan.

Great.  You have "evidence" that nobody can see, but we should trust you, there's evidence.  Sounds a lot like your case against Oswald.   :D

In addition, I have repeatedly challenged Caprio to debate the facts of the assassination LIVE on the internet for all to view. He RUNS from debate.  Again, YOU have no issue with him doing so.

And you run from debating Weidmann.  So what?  Are we interested in studying the facts?

And if you think I've never disagreed with Caprio then you weren't paying much attention on that old forum that Denis praises your participation in.  The difference between me and you is that I disagree by providing evidence for why I disagree.  You disagree by chiding people for discussing a case that you think has been settled and insulting people who dare to have a different conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2019, 12:18:19 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2019, 01:08:15 AM »
I sincerely appreciate that Bill. You are able to recognize the quality and substance of my 140 posts., yet admit your 1800 posts are meaningless or lacking in quality compared to mine. Thanks, again

I don't see anyone here agreeing with either of those claims..

My reference was to Paul (not 'Paulie') May, who as Denis (not Dennie') has been 'pointing' ;) out, has been a member here since well before the prior version of this site was hacked, which in turn caused the permanent loss of all posts. And as just as Paul May said, these JFK issues have been raised over-and-over again.

And 'may' ;) I add, no one has yet proven that anyone but the shooter knew there was going to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:11:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2019, 02:50:29 AM »
Great.  You have "evidence" that nobody can see, but we should trust you, there's evidence.  Sounds a lot like your case against Oswald.   :D

And you run from debating Weidmann.  So f-ing what?  Are we interested in studying the facts, or having a d*ck-measuring contest?

And if you think I've never disagreed with Caprio then you weren't paying much attention on that old forum that Denis praises your participation in.  The difference between me and you is that I disagree by providing evidence for why I disagree.  You disagree by chiding people for discussing a case that you think has been settled and insulting people who dare to have a different conclusion.

And you run from debating Weidmann. 

May, as usual, overestimates his own importance, thinking he is better than others. Like a high school bully he thinks Caprio would be an easy mark, but when I challenged him to a debate he ran, just like any high school bully would do. May's stance is a sign of weakness. The guy is a pathetic loser who once claimed he had been involved in over 200 murder investigation when in fact he was involved in none. He uses and has been using aliases for years and proclaims himself to be a researcher, yet he has never ever revealed any of the results of his "research". It's kinda sad, really?.

Btw the real reason why he ran from debating me is that it would expose his real identity and thus his real background.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:53:46 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2019, 02:50:29 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2019, 02:55:11 AM »
More interesting is the fact you have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft. As long as he spews the CT mantra, he?s fine to you. My proof of his larceny is a dialogue with an ED Forum admin. He was dismissed from said forum for that larcenous behavior. I will NOT post that conversation in this forum without permission from Duncan. In addition, I have repeatedly challenged Caprio to debate the facts of the assassination LIVE on the internet for all to view. He RUNS from debate.  Again, YOU have no issue with him doing so. The FACT that Caprio is a teller of non truths, an identity thief and lacks even basic knowledge of 11/22 is more interesting to me than the repetitive crap your side posts daily and has for 50+ years. When you can present a logical scientific alternative to the SBT, let me know.  Until such time, you and I have nothing to discuss. As we await ANY CT producing anything new or enlightening you might ask Caprio why he?s the coward he is. Don?t expect an answer anytime soon.

More interesting is the fact you have no issue with Caprio?s internet history of constant lying and identity theft.

Perhaps we would have an issue with that if you provided evidence for it. But you don't, so all the crap you post should be considered to be hot air.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2019, 04:03:30 AM »
I don't see anyone here agreeing with either of those claims..

My reference was to Paul (not 'Paulie') May, who as Denis (not Dennie') has been 'pointing' ;) out, has been a member here since well before the prior version of this site was hacked, which in turn caused the permanent loss of all posts. And as just as Paul May said, these JFK issues have been raised over-and-over again.

And 'may' ;) I add, no one has yet proven that anyone but the shooter knew there was going to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
So  Paulie's work is done? I get it if this sensitive victim is asked a question he moves to his default answer "my posts were hacked"

The shooter?  That sucks since Oswald was not the shooter might have been different if he was a shooter. I am sure you agree

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2019, 04:03:30 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2019, 05:37:41 AM »
  When you can present a logical scientific alternative to the SBT, let me know.
  Uhh two bullets..from two shooters. Always seemed logical to me.