Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Common Ground?  (Read 18528 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Common Ground?
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
Advertisement
Denny, you are another subject changer. Quite a few LNers who seem to have their own little CTs.  Hacked? Sure, of course
Are you suggesting the Russians were involved? It is always somebody else's fault. The first person I would question is the person making the claim.
You guys would believe anything. Sounds like you create false victims and you expect others to believe it.  I don't listen to what people say I watch what they do.

What I'm telling you is a fact. Any member that's been here longer than a few months knows about the hack. As for the "person making the claim" that would be Duncan, the forum owner, do you believe him a teller of non truths? You really are ignorant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2019, 12:45:56 PM »
"Are you suggesting the Russians were involved? It is always somebody else's fault. The first person I would question is the person making the claim. You guys would believe anything. Sounds like you create false victims and you expect others to believe it."

Dear (whatever your name is),

What makes you think the Russians weren't involved?

Because false defector Yuri Nosenko said so?

LOL

-- MWT   ;)
Do you think it was Yuri?
Very interesting. I never thought of it, but maybe this is a case where you are taking what said out of context and carelessly running with it.
Consider a career in tabloid journalism.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2019, 01:02:34 PM »
Do you think it was Yuri?
Very interesting. I never thought of it, but maybe this is a case where you are taking what said out of context and carelessly running with it.
Consider a career in tabloid journalism.

Do I think WHAT was Yuri Nosenko?

-- MWT   ;)

PS  You sarcastically asked Denis Pointing on this JFK Assassination forum whether or not he thinks the Russians were behind the hacking of the posts here, so yes, I extrapolated your question to include the JFK assassination, itself.

Do you think the evil, evil, evil CIA killed Kennedy?

Oswald by him widdle self?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:14:32 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2019, 01:02:34 PM »

« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2019, 01:45:10 PM »
What I'm telling you is a fact. Any member that's been here longer than a few months knows about the hack. As for the "person making the claim" that would be Duncan, the forum owner, do you believe him a teller of non truths? You really are ignorant.

One thing is for sure you are a brown noser, but your real job seems to be  "Professionally offended 24/7"

It has only been a few hours since I read the post and you are drooling at the first possible "gotcha moment'   This would be your other part-time job as the official site grandstander.  Your first attempt is the quote below

" Paul has far more than a "couple of hundred posts" but all posts were wiped out by a hack attack a few months back. A fact you would know if you weren't a know-nothing, ignorant newbie. Just saying."

Here again, hack or no hack has nothing to do with JFK,  But you would rather gossip or cry when someone doesn't agree with you. You certainly lacked attention as a child and now as an adult self-aggrandizing is your issue

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2019, 02:02:01 PM »
Do I think WHAT was Yuri Nosenko?

-- MWT   ;)

PS  You sarcastically asked Denis Pointing on this JFK Assassination forum whether or not he thinks the Russians were behind the hacking of the posts here, so yes, I extrapolated your question to include the JFK assassination, itself.

Do you think the evil, evil, evil CIA killed Kennedy?

Oswald by him widdle self?

-- MWT   ;)
I think sometimes you interpret and assume things that are not there. It was you who added Yuri to the conversation. It was me who kept Yuri in the conversation. Now we are back to you being confused again. You are probably frustrated

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2019, 02:02:01 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2019, 06:08:52 PM »
I think sometimes you interpret and assume things that are not there. It was you who added Yuri to the conversation. It was me who kept Yuri in the conversation. Now we are back to you being confused again. You are probably frustrated

*your being

Remember: The Gerund Takes The Possessive

(Nice deflection, btw.)

-- MWT    ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:11:08 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »
Denny, you are another subject changer. Quite a few LNers who seem to have their own little CTs.  Hacked? Sure, of course
Are you suggesting the Russians were involved? It is always somebody else's fault. The first person I would question is the person making the claim.
You guys would believe anything. Sounds like you create false victims and you expect others to believe it.  I don't listen to what people say I watch what they do.

Pauly? Denny? This guy is a DiEugenio wannabe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2019, 07:38:34 PM »
Pauly? Denny? This guy is a DiEugenio wannabe.

Speaking of DiEugenio, it's interesting how Jumbo Duh refused to applaud at the conclusion of John Newman's excellent "Spy Wars" presentation in San Francisco in March 2018, and how he picked his nose during the whole two-part lecture/slide-show/Q & A session.

Google "John Newman" "Spy Wars".

-- MWT   ;)

PS  It's a pity PDS is so confused about true-defector Golitsyn.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 07:56:19 PM by Thomas Graves »