Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Common Ground?  (Read 18537 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Common Ground?
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2019, 03:40:50 AM »
Advertisement
You?ve asked me no question. I?ll ask one however.  As Caprio is a known identity thief, are you Caprio? Regardless of your response, it will be a lie. Good bye, oh, and good riddance.

Thank you for adding another example of you changing the subject. This happens when a person lacks credibility.
 So now you are a mind reader. You know more than anyone yet you offer nothing unless it's irrelevant.

TWO EXAMPLES OF PAULY PROJECTING

(1) Talk about conspiracies, you seem to have a few of your own.
(2) Talk about running away and hiding. 

Lighten up Pauly

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2019, 03:40:50 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 04:21:38 PM »
"Thousands of times before"?

That is impossible, you only have a couple of hundred posts

Actually, Paul is probably the longest serving member here. He's one of the founding members of the forum. Paul has far more than a "couple of hundred posts" but all posts were wiped out by a hack attack a few months back. A fact you would know if you weren't a know-nothing, ignorant newbie. Just saying.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             ;)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:32:44 PM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »
Sarcasm meter on this thread...   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2019, 12:05:39 AM »
"Thousands of times before"?

That is impossible, you only have a couple of hundred posts

You asked, "Who are you?"

As I said, you answer a question with a question Who am I? So, checkers, it is... ok your turn

As usual, you change the subject.

Post count doesn't necessarily have a bearing on what a given observer knows about this forum and its topics.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:07:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2019, 12:40:43 AM »
Paul has far more than a "couple of hundred posts" but all posts were wiped out by a hack attack a few months back                                                                                                                                                                                                   

And pretty much every post since has been about Caprio.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2019, 12:40:43 AM »

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2019, 11:49:44 AM »
Actually, Paul is probably the longest serving member here. He's one of the founding members of the forum. Paul has far more than a "couple of hundred posts" but all posts were wiped out by a hack attack a few months back. A fact you would know if you weren't a know-nothing, ignorant newbie. Just saying.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             ;)
Denny, you are another subject changer. Quite a few LNers who seem to have their own little CTs.  Hacked? Sure, of course
Are you suggesting the Russians were involved? It is always somebody else's fault. The first person I would question is the person making the claim.
You guys would believe anything. Sounds like you create false victims and you expect others to believe it.  I don't listen to what people say I watch what they do.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2019, 11:58:59 AM »
"Are you suggesting the Russians were involved? It is always somebody else's fault. The first person I would question is the person making the claim. You guys would believe anything. Sounds like you create false victims and you expect others to believe it."

Dear (whatever your name is),

What makes you think the Russians weren't involved?

Because false defector Yuri Nosenko said so?

LOL

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:34:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2019, 11:58:59 AM »

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2019, 12:33:10 PM »
Post count doesn't necessarily have a bearing on what a given observer knows about this forum and its topics.
I sincerely appreciate that Bill. You are able to recognize the quality and substance of my 140 posts., yet admit your 1800 posts are meaningless or lacking in quality compared to mine. Thanks, again