Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: PorchGate: What Marina really heard  (Read 15167 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2019, 09:35:51 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, right

(Spoken with sarcastic intonation)

You create your own tussles out of thin air.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:36:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2019, 09:35:51 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2019, 10:22:41 PM »
You create your own tussles out of thin air.

Care to be specific?

Or rather not take a stab at it because you're too ignorant about Iacoletti's and my "tussles," and about how irrational and pro-CT biased he really is?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:01:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2019, 12:50:52 AM »
Care to be specific?

Or rather not take a stab at it because you're too ignorant about Iacoletti's and my "tussles," and about how irrational and pro-CT biased he really is?

-- MWT   ;)

My post was meant to be neutral, and in fact was accurate re John and his 'devil's advocate' thing. In my view you overreacted to my post which did not include an attack on your apparent nemesis du jour..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:09:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2019, 12:50:52 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2019, 09:16:01 PM »
Mr.CHAPMAN: You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer
Mr.IACOLETTI: When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000
Mr.CHAPMAN: Then lets see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.

Let's see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.  But nice diversion.  I either made the claim or I didn't.  Cite me making it.

Mr.CHAPMAN: You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.
Mr.IACOLETTI: No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??
Mr.CHAPMAN: 'Belief', weaponized to put down people as simply swallowing the WC narrative without question. (You have just demonstrated that attitude in the ?at face value? sequence)

Wrong.  You can believe something for good reasons or for bad reasons.  Since you deftly avoid any discussion of your reasons, it's impossible to tell.  Other than that you cut-and-paste WC apologists.

Mr.CHAPMAN: I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.
Mr.IACOLETTI: I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:
"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal
I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?
Mr.CHAPMAN: Where did you get the idea that I said you helped write the lyrics? I asked you if you were involved in assessing the lyrics, not writing them.

No, I wasn't involved in the "assessing" of the lyrics of any song.  Whatever that means.

Mr.CHAPMAN: Wow, you?ve just shown how important anomalies are to you, and have not thought them sinister or malicious? And where did I say you take minutia sinister and loaded with malicious intent. I asked you if you do that. FFS.

For a guy who's so quick to incorrectly invoke accusations of "JAQ-ing", you sure engage in the actual practice a lot.

While I'm on the subject, the biggest, most important single anomaly that day was the murder of Kennedy. The second biggest anomaly on the day was the killing of Tippit. But, arguably, the biggest anomaly of all was that Lee Harvey Oswald was positively identified as being at both scenes during both murders.

What "anomalous" about that?  And what exactly do you mean by "positively identified"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »
Uhh ... How can one "tussle" with a dude who can't tell men from women (as in the Towner film)?

The same way you tussle with a guy who squints at blurry pixels and pretends he sees meaningful information.  But that's called pareidolia.

Let it go, Captain Obsession.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:22:26 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2019, 04:03:09 AM »
The same way you tussle with a guy who squints at blurry pixels and pretends he sees meaningful information.  But that's called pareidolia.

Iacoletti,

And you?

When you look at women from a distance (like those three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, for example), do you subconsciously prefer to think you're looking at blobs, or ... gasp ... men?

-- MWT  :)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:44:24 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »
When you look at women from a distance (like those three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, for example), do you subconsciously prefer to think you're looking at blobs, or ... gasp ... men?

Just because you subjectivity look at blobs and assume they are women, that doesn't make them women.  It especially doesn't make them the three specific women that you want them to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:48 PM »
Let's see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.  But nice diversion.  I either made the claim or I didn't.  Cite me making it.

Wrong.  You can believe something for good reasons or for bad reasons.  Since you deftly avoid any discussion of your reasons, it's impossible to tell.  Other than that you cut-and-paste WC apologists.

No, I wasn't involved in the "assessing" of the lyrics of any song.  Whatever that means.

For a guy who's so quick to incorrectly invoke accusations of "JAQ-ing", you sure engage in the actual practice a lot.

What "anomalous" about that?  And what exactly do you mean by "positively identified"?

Anomaly: deviation, abnormality, aberration, rarity

Pretty sure the shooting of the POTUS, any US president, would qualify as at least a deviation from the norm. Pretty sure the shooting of Tippit, less than an hour after the Kennedy kllling, and relatively nearby the scene of that crime, would qualify 1-2 in the anomaly category that day.

Mystery Guest *2
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:33:47 PM by Bill Chapman »