Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: PorchGate: What Marina really heard  (Read 15164 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2019, 02:30:55 PM »
Advertisement
>>> You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer

When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000.

>>> You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.

No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??

>>> I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.

I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:

"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal

I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?

>>>  I personally do not take anything at face value.

You mean other than the Warren Commission?

Do you take anomaly-hunting and seeing every last bit of minutae as sinister and loaded with malicious intent as a virtue?

Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent?

You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.

>>> Your continued need to diminish my take on the events (and in the way I often express that take) is duly noted.

:'(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 02:32:24 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2019, 02:30:55 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2019, 12:38:59 AM »
How do we know that the whole story isn't something that Marina embroidered to please the interrogators who were threatening her if she didn't cooperate? ...

The story simply reeks of fabrication....because if Lee was sitting in a dark room as Marina  claimed.... it's highly unlikely that he would have been attempting to practice firing a rifle......    That story ranks right up there with Marina offering the explanation that she pushed the shutter button twice when she took the BY photo and created TWO photos without advancing the film....

How do we know that the whole story isn't something that Marina embroidered to please the interrogators who were threatening her if she didn't cooperate?

Nothing more than S P E C U L A T I O N.

Proof please of:

-- Embroidery (we don't even know if Marina could sew).

-- Interrogators threatening Marina.

Dark room: Bolt action practice eminently feasible.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2019, 12:52:22 AM »
Calling something ?feasible? isn?t evidence that it?s actually true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2019, 12:52:22 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2019, 01:04:45 AM »
Calling something ?feasible? isn?t evidence that it?s actually true.

It's a "rebuttal" to your "assertion" about "highly unlikely". Your statement leaves open the possibility of the event occurring... no matter how "unlikely".

John: You failed to answer the questions I asked.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2019, 05:33:28 AM »
It's a "rebuttal" to your "assertion" about "highly unlikely". Your statement leaves open the possibility of the event occurring... no matter how "unlikely".

John: You failed to answer the questions I asked.

I think you?re confusing me with Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2019, 05:33:28 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »
I think you?re confusing me with Walt.

Sorry John.

Somewhere in a parallel universe there exists John Cakebread and Walt Iocaletti.

Also in another parallel universe: John Fitzgerald Kennedy (warehouse worker) assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, President of the United States of America.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:52 PM »
Sorry John.

Somewhere in a parallel universe there exists John Cakebread and Walt Iocaletti.

Also in another parallel universe: John Fitzgerald Kennedy (warehouse worker) assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, President of the United States of America.

Shucks, in a multiverse, JFK might even have shot himself  ;)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:57:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:52 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2019, 05:24:42 AM »
When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000.

No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??

I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:

I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?

You mean other than the Warren Commission?

Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent?

You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.

:'(

Mr.CHAPMAN: You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer
Mr.IACOLETTI: When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000
Mr.CHAPMAN: Then lets see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.

Mr.CHAPMAN: You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.
Mr.IACOLETTI: No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??
Mr.CHAPMAN: 'Belief', weaponized to put down people as simply swallowing the WC narrative without question. (You have just demonstrated that attitude in the ?at face value? sequence)

Mr.CHAPMAN: I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.
Mr.IACOLETTI: I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:
"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal
Mr.CHAPMAN: Where did you get the idea that I said you helped write the lyrics? I asked you if you were involved in assessing the lyrics, not writing them.

Mr.CHAPMAN: I personally do not take anything at face value.
Mr.IACOLETTI: You mean other than the Warren Commission?
Mr.CHAPMAN: Prove that I haven't considered the efficacy of the WC.

Mr.CHAPMAN: Do you take anomaly-hunting and seeing every last bit of minutae as sinister and loaded with malicious intent as a virtue?
Mr.IACOLETTI: Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent? You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.
Mr.CHAPMAN: Wow, you?ve just shown how important anomalies are to you, and have not thought them sinister or malicious? And where did I say you take minutia sinister and loaded with malicious intent. I asked you if you do that. FFS. And where have I taken anomalies at face value?

While I'm on the subject, the biggest, most important single anomaly that day was the murder of Kennedy. The second biggest anomaly on the day was the killing of Tippit. But, arguably, the biggest anomaly of all was that Lee Harvey Oswald was positively identified as being at both scenes during both murders.

Mr.CHAPMAN: Your continued need to diminish my take on the events (and in the way I often express that take) is duly noted.
Mr.IACOLETTI::'(
Mr.CHAPMAN: TAE: ?What will it take for you to start opening your eyes?? :'(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:28:59 PM by Bill Chapman »