Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: PorchGate: What Marina really heard  (Read 4932 times)

Online Bill Chapman

Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let's see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.  But nice diversion.  I either made the claim or I didn't.  Cite me making it.

Wrong.  You can believe something for good reasons or for bad reasons.  Since you deftly avoid any discussion of your reasons, it's impossible to tell.  Other than that you cut-and-paste WC apologists.

No, I wasn't involved in the "assessing" of the lyrics of any song.  Whatever that means.

For a guy who's so quick to incorrectly invoke accusations of "JAQ-ing", you sure engage in the actual practice a lot.

What "anomalous" about that?  And what exactly do you mean by "positively identified"?

Anomaly: deviation, abnormality, aberration, rarity

Pretty sure the shooting of the POTUS, any US president, would qualify as at least a deviation from the norm. Pretty sure the shooting of Tippit, less than an hour after the Kennedy kllling, and relatively nearby the scene of that crime, would qualify 1-2 in the anomaly category that day.

Mystery Guest *2
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:33:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:48 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anomaly: deviation, abnormality, aberration, rarity

Pretty sure the shooting of the POTUS, any US president, would qualify as at least a deviation from the norm. Pretty sure the shooting of Tippit, less than an hour after the Kennedy kllling, and relatively nearby the scene of that crime, would qualify 1-2 in the anomaly category that day.
Mystery Guest *2

"Pretty sure" that biased, unfair lineups were no anomaly for the Dallas PD.

[/quote]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »

Mobile View