Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: SS Agent Killed  (Read 697 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

SS Agent Killed
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:08:02 PM »
Since my first thread on this topic seems to be missing, I will start it again.

As we previously saw two different radio stations (KLIF, KBOX) mentioned that it had been confirmed that a SS agent had been killed. While listening to CBS radio coverage of the assassination I heard Dan Rather say the same thing.

How could three sources confirm something the WC said never happened?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 05:19:33 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

SS Agent Killed
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:08:02 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

Re: SS Agent Killed
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:23:47 PM »
Since my first thread on this topic seems to missing I will start it again.

As we previously saw two different radio stations (KLIF, KBOX) mentioned that it had been confirmed that a SS agent had been killed. While listening to CBS radio coverage of the assassination I heard Dan Rather say the same thing.

How could three sources confirm something the WC said never happened?

I would have guessed that you would be thankful your last thread disappeared to avoid embarrassment.  This is almost as silly as the thread your started claiming it was suspicious that the secret service knew the way to Parkland.  LOL.  Comedy gold.  Again, is there any evidence whatsoever that a secret service agent in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963 disappeared from the face of the earth because he died that day?  Any evidence whatsoever?  There is a complete list of the agents.  Many testified or gave interviews over the years.  So which one was killed that day?  One reporter indicated that the suspect's name was Lee Harold Oswald.  Do you think Oswald's middle name is "Harold" because it was reported?  Does that mean it was "confirmed" or just misinformation repeated in the midst of a lot of confusion?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
No. Confirmed doesn’t just mean reported. Confirmed means that it was stated by an official source or spokesperson. So the question is, who was it who confirmed this report?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 03:55:40 PM »
I would have guessed that you would be thankful your last thread disappeared to avoid embarrassment.  This is almost as silly as the thread your started claiming it was suspicious that the secret service knew the way to Parkland.  LOL.  Comedy gold.  Again, is there any evidence whatsoever that a secret service agent in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963 disappeared from the face of the earth because he died that day?  Any evidence whatsoever?  There is a complete list of the agents.  Many testified or gave interviews over the years.  So which one was killed that day?  One reporter indicated that the suspect's name was Lee Harold Oswald.  Do you think Oswald's middle name is "Harold" because it was reported?  Does that mean it was "confirmed" or just misinformation repeated in the midst of a lot of confusion?

Caprio avoiding embarrassment?  You jest.  He’s a pathological teller of non truths and documented internet identity thief. Oh, and these facts are CONFIRMED.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 04:56:01 PM »
Caprio avoiding embarrassment?  You jest.  He’s a pathological teller of non truths and documented internet identity thief. Oh, and these facts are CONFIRMED.

Where can we find this "documentation" for "internet identity theft"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 04:56:01 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 05:17:09 PM »

So you still can't explain how multiple sources could confirm something that you claim never happened. That is indeed "comedy gold".

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 05:58:26 PM »
So you still can't explain how multiple sources could confirm something that you claim never happened. That is indeed "comedy gold".

I did.  They were wrong.  Happens all the time in these types of sudden events.  Some detail reported turns out to be false.  If you think otherwise, then answer my question for once.  Which secret service agent in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963 can't be accounted for after that day because he was killed?  Pretty simple to "confirm" since there is a list of agents who were there that day.  Tell us which one was never seen again after that date.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 05:58:26 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 10:51:03 PM »
I did.  They were wrong.  Happens all the time in these types of sudden events.  Some detail reported turns out to be false.  If you think otherwise, then answer my question for once.  Which secret service agent in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963 can't be accounted for after that day because he was killed?  Pretty simple to "confirm" since there is a list of agents who were there that day.  Tell us which one was never seen again after that date.

So you expect people to just accept your biased opinion? Explain how three sources could confirm something that you and the WC claim never happened.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 01:46:13 PM »
Caprio stole a photo and ID of one Bob Littrell, a follower on Facebook and and used it to join the ED Forum. When discovered, he was tossed off said forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 01:46:13 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 06:41:29 PM »
Caprio stole a photo and ID of one Bob Littrell, a follower on Facebook and and used it to join the ED Forum. When discovered, he was tossed off said forum.

You said "documented".  Where is this documented?

I got on the forum that shall not be named and did a search for "Littrell".  Nada.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:43:45 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 06:41:29 PM »