Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What drives people to conspiracy theory?  (Read 10491 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: What drives people to conspiracy theory?
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2019, 04:40:37 AM »
Advertisement
You don't think Greer was confident that sharpshooters wouldn't kill him with Connally as a buffer?

You actually know squat about film editing, don't you?

Still waiting for your 2 laser re-enactment of the magic bullet Myttonhead. I know you've done it, so where's the beef?  :D

You don't think Greer was confident that sharpshooters wouldn't kill him with Connally as a buffer?

I know that I wouldn't knowingly drive into your triangulation of snipers, would you?

You actually know squat about film editing, don't you?

The proof of my film editing competence is on display in hours of Youtube videos and you?
And in addition, here on this site I have posted a stack of video gifs which all require some form of editing, from editing out redundant scenes, editing together time sensitive video collages all the way through to speed manipulation and you?

Anyway enough of your amateur gibberish, in Zapruder the reality is we are left with sequential film frames of Zapruder's pan which are all mathematically measurable from frame to frame and even with 1 frame removed the sequence instantly has a staccato effect.

Herbert an old member made a claim that the following woman had a frame removed at the time of the headshot but as can be seen in the video I edited and composited together, as soon as even 1 frame is removed it's instantly detectable. How about you prove your observations with something similar?

Still waiting for your 2 laser re-enactment of the magic bullet Myttonhead. I know you've done it, so where's the beef?  :D

What? It's your claim and so far all you've got is some 2d stickman representation that isn't even remotely Kennedy's position. I thought you were some sort of photogrammetry wizard, this sort of stuff should be a walk in the park?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2019, 04:40:37 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2019, 07:57:59 PM »
I know that I wouldn't knowingly drive into your triangulation of snipers, would you?

No, I wouldn't.  But what does that have to do with Greer's "orders" and whether he complied?

The proof of my film editing competence is on display in hours of Youtube videos and you?
And in addition, here on this site I have posted a stack of video gifs which all require some form of editing, from editing out redundant scenes, editing together time sensitive video collages all the way through to speed manipulation and you?

:D Everyone knows you are merely an armchair photoshopper with zero training in photogrammetry. So you equate video gifs with 8mm film? For that alone, you fail.

Anyway enough of your amateur gibberish, in Zapruder the reality is we are left with sequential film frames of Zapruder's pan which are all mathematically measurable from frame to frame and even with 1 frame removed the sequence instantly has a staccato effect.

I espouse professional gibberish, thank you very much. Unlike you, I actually put in the time to learn geomatics and photogrammetry, which I apply to my work every day. That's why I know you are a joke. Staccato effect, right!  :D

Do you believe any frames are missing in this sequence? I set the animated gif to real time, which has Greer facing forward faster than the blink of your beady eye, mate.

Herbert an old member made a claim that the following woman had a frame removed at the time of the headshot but as can be seen in the video I edited and composited together, as soon as even 1 frame is removed it's instantly detectable. How about you prove your observations with something similar?

So you are comparing 1 copy of the Z film vs another?  :D Axe yourself why the FBI returned a copy to Zapruder and kept the original, which they sure as hell edited. There are at least 3 splices which cannot be attributed to Zapruder.

What? It's your claim and so far all you've got is some 2d stickman representation that isn't even remotely Kennedy's position. I thought you were some sort of photogrammetry wizard, this sort of stuff should be a walk in the park?

I know you are dumb, but not that dumb. You know damn well how the re-enactment works and you have already done it and were heartbroken at your results. It's the reason you stopped posting here, otherwise, you would have posted your results faster than a magic bullet.

Here are my results, sucka:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:47:11 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »
Historical facts such as what happened during the period between the Civil War and World War II, thousands of African Americans were lynched in the United States. Lynchings were violent and public acts of torture that traumatised black people throughout the country and were largely tolerated by state and federal officials. These lynchings were terrorism. ?Terror lynchings? peaked between 1880 and 1940 and claimed the lives of African American men, women, and children who were forced to endure the fear, humiliation, and barbarity of this widespread phenomenon unaided.
https://lynchinginamerica.eji.org/report/

Don't forget mention where you stole this from.

Now now Robocop I did not steal it, I only shared the information, and can you tell me why you snoop on what webpages I visit for my research? Do you have a warrant?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2019, 10:00:22 PM »
No, I wouldn't.  But what does that have to do with Greer's "orders" and whether he complied?

:D Everyone knows you are merely an armchair photoshopper with zero training in photogrammetry. So you equate video gifs with 8mm film? For that alone, you fail.

I espouse professional gibberish, thank you very much. Unlike you, I actually put in the time to learn geomatics and photogrammetry, which I apply to my work every day. That's why I know you are a joke. Staccato effect, right!  :D

Do you believe any frames are missing in this sequence? I set the animated gif to real time, which has Greer facing forward faster than the blink of your beady eye, mate.

So you are comparing 1 copy of the Z film vs another?  :D Axe yourself why the FBI returned a copy to Zapruder and kept the original, which they sure as hell edited. There are at least 3 splices which cannot be attributed to Zapruder.

I know you are dumb, but not that dumb. You know damn well how the re-enactment works and you have already done it and were heartbroken at your results. It's the reason you stopped posting here, otherwise, you would have posted your results faster than the blink of an eye.

Here are my results, sucka:

No, I wouldn't.

Exactly.

But what does that have to do with Greer's "orders" and whether he complied?

His orders from whom, wasn't his boss JFK? Do you think JFK told Greer to slow down?

:D Everyone knows you are merely an armchair photoshopper with zero training in photogrammetry.

WOW!
Give me one example of a professional photoshopper that required training in photogrammetry.
Btw you do know what "photogrammetry" is right? and if you do then please tell us how the 2 correlate?

So you equate video gifs with 8mm film? For that alone, you fail.

Yes, we're talking about film editing and to construct a video gif takes a lot of careful editing.
No one has edited film the old fashioned way for decades but the basic principle never changes, therefore any example I have and I have plenty as opposed to you having none, will logically be based in the digital realm. But at the end of the day we're talking about taking a piece of film and altering it as you say to "speed up the Limo" but how you go about this you haven't yet explained.
Btw in my teen years I made and edited together a few 8mm sfx films with tabletop sets and spaceships, gorey make-up, stop motion and other dorky cool stuff and let me tell you working with tiny film is a pain in the ass and I would love for you finally to explain what they did. And what would be a neat experiment for a "photogrammetrist", is to grab some 8mm film clips that were taken with Zapruder's type of camera from Youtube then extract the frames and then speed up a random object in the clip and with the benefit of digital editing let's see what you can come up with?

Real time? The alternating clip you've borrowed from somewhere on the internet has totally eliminated frames 318 and 319 and is in no way real time, you can't be serious, you obviously don't understand any of these concepts and with each post you just dig a deeper hole but by all means keep digging and you might actually learn something, eventually?

So you are comparing 1 copy of the Z film vs another?  :D

It doesn't matter what film it is, the fact that when you remove even 1 frame from a continuous piece of film, it's always easy to spot.

:D Axe yourself why the FBI returned a copy to Zapruder and kept the original, which they sure as hell edited.

Being sure is not the same as giving us an technical explanation, which for a man in your position should be quite easy? Hehehe.

Anyway besides the gory headshot Life Magazine printed almost all the key frames and a lot of interconnected images meaning that your FBI had just a few days to alter a sequence of hundreds of 8mm film frames and then on top of that produce a photo realistic result, you're lack of knowledge allows you to dream but the real world simply doesn't work like that. In the following Zapruder clip I edited in the Life frames showing how any alteration is only possible in the imagination of a "photogrammetrist".

There are at least 3 splices which cannot be attributed to Zapruder.

Show us and let's compare what's happening within the frames and see what's cut out.

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 02:37:21 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »
Exactly.

His orders from whom, wasn't his boss JFK? Do you think JFK told Greer to slow down?

I suppose I'm expected to respond to your ramblings. And yes, I think JFK told Greer to slow down so someone could blow his head off.  ::)

WOW!
Give me one example of a professional photoshopper that required training in photogrammetry.
Btw you do know what "photogrammetry" is right? and if you do then please tell us how the 2 correlate?

You are no professional photoshopper let alone a photogrammetrist. And yes, I do know what photogrammetry means, you obviously don't.

Yes, we're talking about film editing and to construct a video gif takes a lot of careful editing.

Don't embarrass yourself further.

No one has edited film the old fashioned way for decades but the basic principle never changes, therefore any example I have and I have plenty as opposed to you having none, will logically be based in the digital realm. But at the end of the day we're talking about taking a piece of film and altering it as you say to "speed up the Limo" but how you go about this you haven't yet explained.

Why do you refuse to learn anything? You speed up the limo by decimating frames of course. Make a copy of a film using an optical printer and you can build the copy 1 frame at a time and edit each frame any way you like. That's how they've made films since the 1920s, capeesh?

Btw in my teen years I made and edited together a few 8mm sfx films with tabletop sets and spaceships, gorey make-up, stop motion and other dorky cool stuff and let me tell you working with tiny film is a pain in the ass and I would love for you finally to explain what they did. And what would be a neat experiment for a "photogrammetrist", is to grab some 8mm film clips that were taken with Zapruder's type of camera from Youtube then extract the frames and then speed up a random object in the clip and with the benefit of digital editing let's see what you can come up with?

All you have is experience farting around with images, but what have you learned from it?

Real time? The alternating clip you've borrowed from somewhere on the internet has totally eliminated frames 318 and 319 and is in no way real time, you can't be serious, you obviously don't understand any of these concepts and with each post you just dig a deeper hole but by all means keep digging and you might actually learn something, eventually?

See, you don't understand the significance of anything. I created that gif and I set the speed of the frames at 18 fps, which was supposedly the speed of the Z-film. You need to understand this stuff to analyse film. If my gif is in real time then there appears to be frames missing, capeesh?

It doesn't matter what film it is, the fact that when you remove even 1 frame from a continuous piece of film, it's always easy to spot.

Evidently not for some.

Being sure is not the same as giving us an technical explanation, which for a man in your position should be quite easy? Hehehe.

What I'm sure of is that you know squat about film and image analysis.

Anyway besides the gory headshot Life Magazine printed almost all the key frames and a lot of interconnected images meaning that your FBI had just a few days to alter a sequence of hundreds of 8mm film frames and then on top of that produce a photo realistic result, you're lack of knowledge allows you to dream but the real world simply doesn't work like that. In the following Zapruder clip I edited in the Life frames showing how any alteration is only possible in the imagination of a "photogrammetrist".
Show us and let's compare what's happening within the frames and see what's cut out.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, for some.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:40:35 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2019, 11:24:51 PM »
Historical facts such as what happened during the period between the Civil War and World War II, thousands of African Americans were lynched in the United States. Lynchings were violent and public acts of torture that traumatised black people throughout the country and were largely tolerated by state and federal officials. These lynchings were terrorism. ?Terror lynchings? peaked between 1880 and 1940 and claimed the lives of African American men, women, and children who were forced to endure the fear, humiliation, and barbarity of this widespread phenomenon unaided.
https://lynchinginamerica.eji.org/report/

Don't forget mention where you stole this from.

Now now Robocop I did not steal it, I only shared the information, and can you tell me why you snoop on what webpages I visit for my research? Do you have a warrant?

I am waiting on you reply, as to why/how you snoop on what research pages I look at?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »
I suppose I'm expected to respond to your ramblings. And yes, I think JFK told Greer to slow down so someone could blow his head off.  ::)

You are no professional photoshopper let alone a photogrammetrist. And yes, I do know what photogrammetry means, you obviously don't.

Don't embarrass yourself further.

Why do you refuse to learn anything? You speed up the limo by decimating frames of course. Make a copy of a film using an optical printer and you can build the copy 1 frame at a time and edit each frame any way you like. That's how they've made films since the 1920s, capeesh?

All you have is experience farting around with images, but what have you learned from it?

See, you don't understand the significance of anything. I created that gif and I set the speed of the frames at 18 fps, which was supposedly the speed of the Z-film. You need to understand this stuff to analyse film. If my gif is in real time then there appears to be frames missing, capeesh?

Evidently not for some.

What I'm sure of is that you know squat about film and image analysis.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, for some.

Far out Brussel sprout, you can't even fake you way out of a wet paper bag.

1. The straight from the camera Zapruder film displays typical 8mm film grain that btw we can all analyse from the official digital reproductions, but what makes your theory so stupid is as soon as you copy the film even once you have twice the amount of film grain, then with each further edit you create even more film grain, until you have a muddy mess.

For instance, in the following two frames from the 70mm film The Black Hole, we can see close to original camera output as compared to the effect of multiple optical printer passes and the image becomes softer and less distinct with each pass, this is just basic 101 stuff. Also note how each sfx shot within the film is mostly locked off or very minimal movement because that was the limit at the time then compare this to the jerky handheld footage that Zapruder made.

2. You are still stuck with the original 486 frames which must have shown harmonious motion at some stage but you reckon they took various elements and edited it all back together and created a photorealistic result straight from the camera that still shows no signs of alteration even 50+ years later? And don't forget each element had its own motion blur which when compounded with Zapruder's jerky motion make separating individual elements a feat only capable with digital manipulation.

3. The ghost images in the sprocket area are intrinsically linked to the images in the actual film which adds another layer if impossible complexity to your silly make believe.

4. We've already discussed and I have demonstrated that even removing one frame shows instantly but you now believe that they decimated the film and removed every 2nd or 3rd frame and somehow from a film which averaged 18.3 frames a second still had enough information to create a mathematically fluid piece of film?

From a technical position, Jack, you again are way out of your depth.

No, ffs Jack this is beyond Cinque and is just further proof of your utter incompetence, you removed frames 318 and 319, which of course will show an increased speed between movements, just what are you trying to prove?

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:53:04 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2019, 03:27:35 AM »
1. The straight from the camera Zapruder film displays typical 8mm film grain that btw we can all analyse from the official digital reproductions, but what makes your theory so stupid is as soon as you copy the film even once you have twice the amount of film grain, then with each further edit you create even more film grain, until you have a muddy mess.

BS. Film isn't VHS.

2. You are still stuck with the original 486 frames which must have shown harmonious motion at some stage but you reckon they took various elements and edited it all back together and created a photorealistic result straight from the camera that still shows no signs of alteration even 50+ years later? And don't forget each element had its own motion blur which when compounded with Zapruder's jerky motion make separating individual elements a feat only capable with digital manipulation.

Wow. Did your gut tell you all this BS?

3. The ghost images in the sprocket area are intrinsically linked to the images in the actual film which adds another layer if impossible complexity to your silly make believe.

The only editing done to the Z-film was decimating a few frames, some splicing and maybe touching up a few frames. WTF does that have to do with the images between the sprockets?

4. We've already discussed and I have demonstrated that even removing one frame shows instantly but you now believe that they decimated the film and removed every 2nd or 3rd frame and somehow from a film which averaged 18.3 frames a second still had enough information to create a mathematically fluid piece of film?

..mathematically fluid piece of film?  :D

From a technical position, Jack, you again are way out of your depth.

Versus someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about? I would fire you if you worked for me, but there is no way I'd hire you in the 1st place.

No, ffs Jack this is beyond Cinque and is just further proof of your utter incompetence, you removed frames 318 and 319, which of course will show an increased speed between movements, just what are you trying to prove?

:D Go ahead and add frames 318 and 319 to the gif and repost it if you like (if you can). Those frames were a blur which is why I left them out. But I made sure to set the time interval between frames 317 and 320 to 3 frames @ 18 fps = 0.17 sec. (which is twice as fast as the typical eye blink @ 0.33 sec).

You absolutely must learn this simple basic stuff before posting, else look the fool, yet again.

JTrojan

PS. When are you going to post your 2 laser re-enactment showing the path of the MB thru JFK?   ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:30:38 AM by Jack Trojan »