Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What drives people to conspiracy theory?  (Read 10809 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: What drives people to conspiracy theory?
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2019, 04:26:50 AM »
Advertisement

Real time? The alternating clip you've borrowed from somewhere on the internet has totally eliminated frames 318 and 319 and is in no way real time, you can't be serious, you obviously don't understand any of these concepts and with each post you just dig a deeper hole but by all means keep digging and you might actually learn something, eventually?

He is serious. But he's also clueless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2019, 04:26:50 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2019, 04:35:20 AM »
BS. Film isn't VHS.

Wow. Did your gut tell you all this BS?

The only editing done to the Z-film was decimating a few frames, some splicing and maybe touching up a few frames. WTF does that have to do with the images between the sprockets?

..mathematically fluid piece of film?  :D

Versus someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about? I would fire you if you worked for me, but there is no way I'd hire you in the 1st place.

:D Go ahead and add frames 318 and 319 to the gif and repost it if you like (if you can). Those frames were a blur which is why I left them out. But I made sure to set the time interval between frames 317 and 320 to 3 frames @ 18 fps = 0.17 sec. (which is twice as fast as the typical eye blink @ 0.33 sec).

You absolutely must learn this simple basic stuff before posting, else look the fool, yet again.

JTrojan

PS. When are you going to post your 2 laser re-enactment showing the path of the MB thru JFK?   ;)

BS. Film isn't VHS.

I don't know how that relates to what I said?
Instead of your blurry mess, here is a very high definition digital reproduction from Zapruder and the basic 8mm film grain structure can be easily seen and can be compared to a very well known standard, too bad this goes right over your head.

The only editing done to the Z-film was decimating a few frames, some splicing and maybe touching up a few frames.

Hahaha, so removing a few frames is what you think dramatically increased the speed of the limo, no wonder you hid your theory! LOL! And then you go on to the vague "splicing and touching up" nonsense which means nothing to no one!

WTF does that have to do with the images between the sprockets?

Well at least now you acknowledge that there can be images between the sprockets, how far we have come young grasshopper.
The images between the sprockets are derived from information from the previous and next frames and shows that beyond doubt that no frames were removed.

..mathematically fluid piece of film?

Yes the angle of Zapruder's camera can be mathematically plotted from frame to frame and a missing frame disrupts this logical natural flow.

I would fire you if you worked for me, but there is no way I'd hire you in the 1st place.

Geez, another manager, too bad you know squat about what your profession actually does.

:D Go ahead and add frames 318 and 319 to the gif and repost it if you like (if you can). Those frames were a blur which is why I left them out. But I made sure to set the time interval between frames 317 and 320 to 3 frames @ 18 fps = 0.17 sec. (which is twice as fast as the typical eye blink @ 0.33 sec).

You absolutely must learn this simple basic stuff before posting, else look the fool, yet again.

What the heck are you babbling about, your ripped off alternating gif shows ZERO time between frames 317 and 320 and completely dishonest.

You keep trying to bluff your way through this but you can't because you're too stoopid!

PS. When are you going to post your 2 laser re-enactment showing the path of the MB thru JFK?   ;)

Ask your bro Weidmann, he did the actual experiment in Dealey Plaza and he swears on his pinky that it's impossible.

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 04:40:06 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2019, 04:38:44 AM »

Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2019, 04:38:44 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2019, 10:38:15 AM »
Historical facts such as what happened during the period between the Civil War and World War II, thousands of African Americans were lynched in the United States. Lynchings were violent and public acts of torture that traumatised black people throughout the country and were largely tolerated by state and federal officials. These lynchings were terrorism. ?Terror lynchings? peaked between 1880 and 1940 and claimed the lives of African American men, women, and children who were forced to endure the fear, humiliation, and barbarity of this widespread phenomenon unaided.
https://lynchinginamerica.eji.org/report/

Don't forget mention where you stole this from.

Now now Robocop I did not steal it, I only shared the information, and can you tell me why you snoop on what webpages I visit for my research? Do you have a warrant?

I am waiting on you reply, as to why/how you snoop on what research pages I look at?

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2019, 01:14:27 PM »
Now now Robocop I did not steal it, I only shared the information, and can you tell me why you snoop on what webpages I visit for my research? Do you have a warrant?

I am waiting on you reply, as to why/how you snoop on what research pages I look at?
Feel that lump on your shoulders? It's hollow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2019, 01:14:27 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2019, 01:42:56 PM »
Feel that lump on your shoulders? It's hollow.

What are you talking about? why and how are you looking at pages I visit for research????

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »

Maybe you no-nothings (including Myttonhead & Lamson) can straighten me out then. Given the Z-film speed of approx. 18 fps, what time interval should I set between those 2 frames to display the gif in real time? Why don't 1 of you dufuses add those missing frames to the gif and set the time interval to 1/18th sec instead of 3/18th sec. Otherwise, you and Myttonhead obviously know nothing about film so everything you guys post is more LNer BS:

Still waiting for your 2 laser re-enactment. Myttonhead has done it and now he plays dumb, which he is very good at. Because if either of you had proof it was possible both of you would post your results faster than a MB.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:09:13 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2019, 10:35:41 PM »
Maybe you no-nothings (including Myttonhead & Lamson) can straighten me out then. Given the Z-film speed of approx. 18 fps, what time interval should I set between those 2 frames to display the gif in real time? Why don't 1 of you dufuses add those missing frames to the gif and set the time interval to 1/18th sec instead of 3/18th sec. Otherwise, you and Myttonhead obviously know nothing about film so everything you guys post is more LNer BS:

Earth to Jack
Earth to Jack
Your gif shows ZERO seconds between frames Z317 and Z320.

Here's your gif with the movement isolated, do you understand now?

JohnM