Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Your Theories Won?t Do It  (Read 14124 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Your Theories Won?t Do It
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2019, 01:09:49 AM »
Advertisement
  Shallow back wounds aren?t even physically possible with any bullet (hence why Wecht doesn?t believe in it).
While conspiracy theorists debate who pulled that trigger, there's another culprit that often goes unmentioned: Kennedy's lifelong struggle with back pain.
It was his habit of wearing a tightly laced back brace that may have kept him from recoiling to the floor of his car after the assassin's first bullet to the neck, setting him up for the kill shot.
"The brace was a firmly bound corset, around his hips and lower back and higher up," said Dr. Thomas Pait, a spinal neurosurgeon who co-authored a paper about Kennedy's failed back surgeries. "He tightly laced it and put a wide Ace bandage around in a figure eight around his trunk. If you think about it, if you have that brace all the way up your chest, above your nipples, and real tight, are you going to be able to bend forward?"
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/health/jfk-assassination-back-pain/index.html
Because someone doesn't believe in the official report [like it is some sort of religious conviction] they are branded as a conspiracy theorist ...something akin to a cad or a demon ...a kook or buffoon. An unbeliever in the Warren Report findings is an unworthy heretic that should not even be allowed to breath. What would you do with them?
Or...what if I declare that I am but a humble researcher that retains elements of reasonable doubt...and there is always reasonable doubt-- as the sole answer to his [if any] part in the JFK action was himself silenced?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2019, 01:09:49 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2019, 09:58:34 AM »
It is obvious the opinions of the thread author and those posting in support of his opinions
do not consider what usually happens in reaction to the historical S.O.P., the "hail mary play"
triggered by the "what have we got to lose?" moment of recognition.

"The Fix" is the "hail mary play". In the Oswald example, we will probably never know if "The Fix"
was put in initially because Hoover and LBJ knew by Saturday morning, discussing "the tapes"  from
Mexico City Hoover's agents familiar with Oswald's voice Hoover described to Johnson in late morning on 11/23, or if it was put in after Oswald was assassinated while surrounded by DPD, or put in in reaction to the combination of both. The American people were kept unaware of attempt by Dallas FBI
to compare tapes of Oswald's voice recorded in Mexico City with their memories of Oswald's real time
voice...listening to tapes since officially denied to have existed by November, 1963.

Some history of the case and another example of putting in the fix...a big news story in our own
current events.

This convo in late afternoon, Nov. 24 between Moyers in DC and Rostow in New Haven describes
"The Fix". It was described at exactly the same time the innermost viscera in Oswald's corpse had
cooled to room  temperature.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/lbjlib/phone_calls/Nov_1963/pdf/LBJ_11-24-63_Moyers-Rostow.pdf

In hindsight, considering what the later developed evidence indicates, was "the Fix" aka the Warren Commission, sorely in need of a "magic bullet" from the moment "the Commission" was concocted (less than 30 hours after JFK died...) as the "hail mary play".

Didn't Nixon turn out to be Nixon and Tom Dooley a CIA asset run by Paul Hellmuth?

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=958&relPageId=147&search=backyard_photos%20first

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1138&relPageId=222&search=wright_and%20path%20of%20the%20bullet

Harrison Livingston

"The Fix" 1992 - 2019

Dillon, can you understand why it is reasonable to regard your thread and Barr's 19 page unsolicited
memo to DOJ officials in mid-2018 as solutions seeking problems?
Fascinating nobody comments

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2019, 09:59:15 AM »
Inject points to ponder, rinse, repeat...

From Crossfire by Jim Marrs (details easily verified from other sources, consolidated for brevity)

1958:

(Mary Bledsoe's aunt, America Webb, was the widow of Joe Webb, of the same Webb family
of Tennessee and Ennis, TX, as Clarice Marie Webb Campbell, wife of O.V. Campbell.)

Isn't this the marriage of Mary Bledsoe's youngest uncle?

Isn't this 1930 census entry proof RD Matthews and his mother were living with her sister,
Adelaide Germany and her son with Mary Bledsoe's uncle, Jewell Ralston Germany?

Again.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2019, 09:59:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2019, 01:04:29 PM »
You have NO clue about the actual evidence.  None. You gleam from conspiracy literature like the parrot you are you spew it out when called upon. Let?s you and I debate for the forum?s education. Any area of the event. You game or a coward?

:D

I'll rise to your challenge, Mr May--------see you on the thread discussing the 2 curtain rods submitted for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints on 15 May. I'm sure you know the thread I'm talking about---why, you ran away from it, clutching your skirts in panic, some days back!  Thumb1:

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »
:D

I'll rise to your challenge, Mr May--------see you on the thread discussing the 2 curtain rods submitted for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints on 15 May. I'm sure you know the thread I'm talking about---why, you ran away from it, clutching your skirts in panic, some days back!  Thumb1:

Hi Alan. Good to see you back. I ignore May as his act is boring after many years. He won't debate you as I have seen him get the basics of this case wrong for many years. He is just here to harass those who don't accept the WC's claims straight away.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:00:03 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
😂😃😃

This LNer, and he was always a LNer, claims the official evidence converted him! This is "comedy gold" to quote Richard Smith and David Von Pein. The study of the official evidence makes anyone who is honest realize a conspiracy took place, but Rankine says it made him realize that LHO acted alone. Sure.

He is so sure of it that he ignored my request for him to cite what evidence made him see the light. They always do this because none exists.

Look at you ignoring me calling you out!! 😂😂

Those kinks are replete with citations and there you are again saying I don?t have any!

It?s brilliant how I said ?the actual evidence? and you respond by saying ?he was convinced by offices evidence;? Freudian slip there? 😂😂

Seriously, dude, start reading what you respond to; it?ll make you look less hopelessly unintelligent ? though I do tend to think that one who has dedicated years of his life to copy-pasting CT literature on online forums without any understanding is a wee bit too far down that rabbit hole.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2019, 11:13:24 PM »
Look at you ignoring me calling you out!! 😂😂

Those kinks are replete with citations and there you are again saying I don?t have any!

It?s brilliant how I said ?the actual evidence? and you respond by saying ?he was convinced by offices evidence;? Freudian slip there? 😂😂

Seriously, dude, start reading what you respond to; it?ll make you look less hopelessly unintelligent ? though I do tend to think that one who has dedicated years of his life to copy-pasting CT literature on online forums without any understanding is a wee bit too far down that rabbit hole.

The same charge that Paul May always made. You guys need new material.

Now, cite the evidence that made you believe LHO acted alone.

Of course I skim your replies as they are full of gobbledygook and reading all of it would be a waste of my time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2019, 11:13:24 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2019, 12:46:43 AM »
The same charge that Paul May always made. You guys need new material.

Now, cite the evidence that made you believe LHO acted alone.

Of course I skim your replies as they are full of gobbledygook and reading all of it would be a waste of my time.

Your lack of discernment disqualifies you, but here you are! (Zanghetti  matches Caprio's description, but was murdered by his wife in.....1975!)

?...
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/20900540/
.....COOK NEEDED. .FOR STEVE-A-RENOS SUPPER CLUB Highway 44, South of Lone WolL Real Opportunity for Right Man. We Specialize in Steaks, Sea Food Italian Foods. Good Working Conditions and Pay. Call Steve Zanghetti, TI6-9156, Lone Wolf, Oklahoma tor Appointment, alter 6 P.M. Looking for Permanent Man, N'o Transits.....
??..

?..
Was Jack Zangretti Off Base Or Not?
? on: August 02, 2010, 05:42:36 PM

He was a Chicago mobster who worked as a manager of a modular motel complex near Lake Lugert, OK.  He will tell friends of his that "three other men -- NOT Oswald-- killed the president."  He also tells them that a "man named Ruby will kill Oswald tomorrow (11/24/63)."

Sounds pretty convincing to me but of course LNers have said this is not the truth and they have tried to show he was off base.  Two things make me believe him (and being a CT kook is NOT one of them).  Firstly, he also mentioned this tidbit:  "...and in a few days a member of Frank Sinatra's family will be kidnappd just to take some of the attention away from the assassination."  Now even Kreskin couldn't predict this wild stuff accurately, but it did happen.  Frank Sinatra Jr. was kidnapped and here is the story:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frank Sinatra had as many mob ties as Ruby (maybe more) so this makes sense to me.

The second thing that makes me believe him is the fact he found floating in a swimming pool with bullet holes in his chest a few weeks after saying these things.  Witnesses will say it looked like he was "floating" for at least a week, but maybe two (meaning he could have been killed shortly after making these statements.  Being killed as a way of validating what you say in my book.

? Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:53:52 PM
by Rob Caprio ?
?.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1527744/zanghetti-v-state/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:10:16 AM by Tom Scully »