Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Assassination Witnesses Never Called to give Testimony at the Warren Commission  (Read 14447 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 07:10:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

It most certainly is smoke.  It does not matter what you think it matters what these 5 people saw and corroborated. It is not the end of the world, Organ, but you are blind. Now use your ears and listen to the video 5 witnesses from 4 locations
Peter...It seems that these guys would have to be waterboarded to watch any conflicting FIRST HAND testimony!
Also..it does not matter what they said they saw--only what the Report said they saw.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 07:34:54 PM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

That's three now, Thought extinct ... but with us today.

Bowers  Saw some "unusual occurrence", probably visual ("flash of light or smoke") in "that area" (the opening between the pergola and the east end of the fence, about where a black couple reportedly ran from). Bowers said he saw no one behind the fence.  Holland  Holland's line-of-sight coincides with the back of the retaining wall, where a black couple reportedly ran from, and is similar to what Bowers reported.Dodd  Same line-of-sight as Holland.  Simmons  Similar line-of-sight as Holland, but Simmons originally said he "saw exhaust fumes of smoke near the embankment in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building."  Olivier  :D

I guess we're not going to hear from Hudson and Sitzman, who were feet from the fence corner, who reported no rifle being fired so near them, saw no smoke and detected no smell of a gun having been fired.

Sitzman the liar who insisted her Ukrainian-born boss go home after he had forgot to bring his camera to work that day? Sitzman who has an answer for everything like the bottle of soda hitting the concrete? That idiot, you mean? She would not last under any serious questioning. Oh! but she also said  Sitzman stated, "I have no qualms saying that I'm almost sure that there was someone behind the fence or in that area up there [near the fence], but I'm just as sure that they had silencers because there was no sound."

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

Sitzman the liar who insisted her Ukrainian-born boss go home after he had forgot to bring his camera to work that day?

Someone's nationality has relevance?

Sitzman who has an answer for everything like the bottle of soda hitting the concrete? That idiot, you mean? She would not last under any serious questioning.

It's the critics who couldn't handle the truth. Lane and Thompson, who interviewed her, didn't like her non-confirmation of a grassy knoll shooter.

Oh! but she also said  Sitzman stated, "I have no qualms saying that I'm almost sure that there was someone behind the fence or in that area up there [near the fence], but I'm just as sure that they had silencers because there was no sound."

Only late in life, influenced by books and TV, did she off-handedly allow the possibility. But she was always consistent from early on about the black couple's actions and that there was no gunman behind the fence.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Mr. LIEBELER. An echo effect?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir.; and this woman came up to me and she was just in hysterics. She told me, "They are shooting the President from the bushes." So I immediately proceeded up here.
Mr. LIEBELER. You proceeded up to an area immediately behind the concrete structure here that is described by Elm Street and the street that runs immediately in front of the Texas School Book Depository, is that right?
Mr. SMITH. I was checking all the bushes and I checked all the cars in the parking lot.
Mr. LIEBELER. There is a parking lot in behind this grassy area back from Elm Street toward the railroad tracks, and you went down to the parking lot and looked around?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; I checked all the cars. I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there.
I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you accost this man?
Mr. SMITH. Well, he saw me coming with my pistol and right away he showed me who he was.
Mr. LIEBELER. Do you remember who it was?
Mr. SMITH. No, sir; I don't--
The Secret Service denied having anyone in the plaza from their agency.
        Maybe he was just grilling hamburgers back there?     :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

The Secret Service denied having anyone in the plaza from their agency.

You think Smith literally examined the ID?

Read his recollection. He's already assumed the man is with the Secret Service: "Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there."

Then he "felt awfully silly". Then the man "showed" him he was an agent. Flashed some ID that Smith assumed was SS? Could have been a plainclothes officer.

Maybe he was just grilling hamburgers back there?     :-\

If that's smoke in Wiegman, they were using artillery on the knoll.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Someone's nationality has relevance?

It's the critics who couldn't handle the truth. Lane and Thompson, who interviewed her, didn't like her non-confirmation of a grassy knoll shooter.

Only late in life, influenced by books and TV, did she off-handedly allow the possibility. But she was always consistent from early on about the black couple's actions and that there was no gunman behind the fence.

The parameters of rationalizing start when you ignored the most important part which makes Sitzman completely inconsistent. The fact that she contradicted herself means she was inconsistent. Not a big deal since LHO was never convicted.
Since we both know what she said, that would be another witness of yours who would fall short of helping your narrative. Completely useless to you, but more important another hostile witness caught playing make-believe.
Since we know Mr. Zapruder's film was altered and since we know he was a native of Ukraine which fell under the umbrella of the Soviet Union then we can say it is very fishy. LHO wasn't born there. Who would have ever thought, old man Zapruder with his perfect cover? You wouldn't suspect a haberdasher, would you? Don't be lazy, start looking at shady Abraham. Something just is not right about that guy.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig