Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Assassination Witnesses Never Called to give Testimony at the Warren Commission  (Read 14026 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Advertisement
Did I? Thank you Herr Kleinschlong

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Thank you all for your helpful replies and links (apart from Mr Kleindick). Much appreciated!

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Thank you all for your helpful replies and links (apart from Mr Kleindick). Much appreciated!
In your previous post, you thanked me, but now you exclude me from any appreciation.  Unable to make up your mind? The late Gary Mack who was the curator at the 6th-floor museum was like that. You should apply for a lone nut job, you would fit right in.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Thank you Gary, was Newman called to testify to the WC? Also was Roger Craig called to testify or Victoria Adams?

Thank you Gary, was Newman called to testify to the WC? Also was Roger Craig called to testify or Victoria Adams?
Here you go and try not to smoke too much of the good stuff, I believe it is impairing you

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/wit.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

How about people.. called before the Warren Commission- that were witnesses to absolutely nothing?

How about people.. called before the Warren Commission- that were witnesses to absolutely nothing?
That would be almost every witness they called all to make the WC report fat there was even talk about letting witnesses tip a few cocktails back to stretch testimony out and making the report extra fat.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Quote from: Lee Wotton on April 09, 2019, 12:26:42 PM
Here you go and try not to smoke too much of the good stuff, I believe it is impairing you
 http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/wit.htm
What Ms Adams had to say..the Commissioners did not wish to hear...

Mr. BELIN - All right.
Miss ADAMS - And from our vantage point we were able to see what the President's wife was wearing, the roses in the car, and things that would attract men's attention. Then we heard---then we were obstructed from the view.
Mr. BELIN - By what?
Miss ADAMS - A tree and we heard a shot, and it was a pause, and then a second shot, and then a third shot.
It sounded like a firecracker or a cannon at a football game, it seemed as if it came from the right below rather than from the left above.
IOW the pergola area.