Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Assassination Witnesses Never Called to give Testimony at the Warren Commission  (Read 14437 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Advertisement
Is Malcolm the guy heading toward the ground? That's a rather telling action/reaction. I don't really care about anything else involving him. What, exactly, is he reacting to?

Bullets were being fired, a man had been hit in the head 40 or so feet from him, and he thought he (Summers) might be killed.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Tonkovich

Bullets were being fired, a man had been hit in the head 40 or so feet from him, and he thought he (Summers) might be killed.

Yeah, hearing the third shot about Z345ish.

Anyhow, back to Altgens. CE1407. Warren Commission  And the attempt to ignore him.

Offline Jerry Organ

Yeah, hearing the third shot about Z345ish.

LOL. What shot at Z345ish?

Anyhow, back to Altgens. CE1407. Warren Commission  And the attempt to ignore him.

What about CE1407? The Doorman issue? And if they were going to ignore Altgens, why did they call him to testify?

"You think a pre-focus of 15 feet meant that he heard a shot which the limousine was that distance from him? Geeze." Your answer: "That's his testimony"

It is?

"I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot.
     I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President
     and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet,
     because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my
     eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera."

He says he focused the camera to 15 feet and didn't take the shot. The President was shot before Altgens raised his camera for such a photo and thus was not in the 15 foot range. Even when the President passed by Altgens and was nearest, Altgens didn't raise his camera, due to shock he said.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Tonkovich

LOL. What shot at Z345ish?

What about CE1407? The Doorman issue? And if they were going to ignore Altgens, why did they call him to testify?

"You think a pre-focus of 15 feet meant that he heard a shot which the limousine was that distance from him? Geeze." Your answer: "That's his testimony"

It is?

"I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot.
     I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President
     and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet,
     because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my
     eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera."

He says he focused the camera to 15 feet and didn't take the shot. The President was shot before Altgens raised his camera for such a photo and thus was not in the 15 foot range. Even when the President passed by Altgens and was nearest, Altgens didn't raise his camera, due to shock he said.
" There was flesh particles that flew out the side of his head in my direction.."

From Z313 ? 30 feet away? 

Offline Gary Craig

"in response to critics pointing out a EOP wound didn't jibe with a shot from the 6th floor SE corner of the TSBD"

Lane and Meagher didn't make no such claim. They maintained there was no skull entry wound at the rear of the skull, contending it entered the front of the skull. They implied the autopsy surgeons were incompetent and part of a cover-up.

Then the Clark Panel found the four-inch discrepancy and all the shade about Humes and Boswell disappeared. They were suddenly competent pathologists who were very accurate in locating the rear entry wound. The Clark Panel, and later the HSCA Forensic Panel, were inaccurate or the autopsy materials substituted or forged.

It doesn't work to any advantage to dishonestly "move" the skull entry wound upwards. Studivan, who says the shot came from the SN window, believes the lower entry point is accurate and that the bullet deflected upward to exit where it is seen to in the Zapruder film.

"Above the shoulder" was more ambiguous than "back of the base of the neck," which reflected language expressed in the Autopsy Report. The Clark Panel and other review used language similar to Ford's.

"Lane and Meagher didn't make no such claim. They maintained there was no skull entry wound at the rear of the skull, contending it entered the front of the skull. They implied the autopsy surgeons were incompetent and part of a cover-up."

The Clark Panel was formed because of critics.
They moved the location of the entrance wound in the back of JFK's skull 4 inches,
from the EOP to the cowlick.

The autopsy doctors requested photos of the inside of the skull and outside of the skull at the EOP wound.
Those photo's absence in the Archives was noted during autopsy Doctor Fink's '67 review.

All 3 autopsy doctors stuck by their initial EOP wound location until death.

"It doesn't work to any advantage to dishonestly "move" the skull entry wound upwards."

The move was based on a trail of particles across the top of JFK's skull in the x-ray below.
IMO They pointed out the trail of metal particles from a second bullet track.

IMO Having the autopsy doctors testify without the autopsy photos, x-rays etc. was critical for the coverup and more essential to it's continuation than the omission of testimony from witnesses we basically now know the content of.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

The autopsy doctors requested photos of the inside of the skull and outside of the skull at the EOP wound.
Those photo's absence in the Archives was noted during autopsy Doctor Fink's '67 review.

The 1967 NA Inspection by Humes, Boswell Finck did not note any autopsy image was missing.

Their report describes a picture showing the interior of the skull.

All 3 autopsy doctors stuck by their initial EOP wound location until death.

Boswell and Finck supported Humes' claim of what he alone "measured" with "slightly above".

Humes did note a precise measurement from the skull midline. The exterior surface of the occipital bone near the EOP does not have a prominent midline. The parietal bone, where the Clark Panel located the entry wound, does have a midline.

Offline Gary Craig

The 1967 NA Inspection by Humes, Boswell Finck did not note any autopsy image was missing.

Their report describes a picture showing the interior of the skull.

Boswell and Finck supported Humes' claim of what he alone "measured" with "slightly above".

Humes did note a precise measurement from the skull midline. The exterior surface of the occipital bone near the EOP does not have a prominent midline. The parietal bone, where the Clark Panel located the entry wound, does have a midline.

???

"The 1967 NA Inspection by Humes, Boswell Finck did not note any autopsy image was missing."

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

Here is the Attorney General, in a taped phone call, telling LBJ they don't have the photo of JFK's right lung.
The one Humes testified was taken.

http://www.jfklancer.com/Clark.LBJ.html

http://www.jfklancer.com/Clark.LBJ.html

Date: 1-21-67 12:00 Noon

Time: 7 mins 25 secs at the end of a 8 mins 31 secs conversation

Phone Conversation between Acting Attorney General Ramsey Clark and President Lyndon Johnson
Re: Autopsy Photos

-snip-

"That is, there may be a photo missing. Dr. Humes, Commander and Naval doctor, testified before the Warren Commission
that this one photo made of the highest portion of the right lung."

-snip-

"It could be contended that that photo could show the course and direction the bullet that entered the lower part of the
neck and exited the front part."

-snip-

"We are left with one specific problem. Dr. Humes did testify before the Warren Commission there was such a photo [that]
we don't have."

-snip