Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: A Question For John Iacoletti ...  (Read 2443 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: A Question For John Iacoletti ...
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2019, 07:29:51 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You don?t need to put my name in every post.

My ?agenda? is to challenge misinformation and fallacious arguments about the evidence.

Because there?s no conclusive reason to think that it?s Jacob.

Because

a) Towner is very low-res and taken at a great distance
b) Darnell is black & white
c) We don?t know when Darnell took that footage
d) We don?t know that?s Darnell running
e) Running guy is on the wrong side of the ?gals?
e) We don?t know the tiny blurry figures are ?gals?

Because there?s no reason to assume that they are all the same person.

Because that?s irrelevant to who the Zapruder spectators are.

Because the resolution of Betzner is insufficient to determine if there are glasses or not.

Because nobody has ever demonstrated that there are two blurry-but-discernable dark horizontal bars in it.

Because there is no compelling textual and photographic evidence to the contrary regarding the identity of blue-scarf-lady, and she was there and you weren?t.

Now here?s one for you. Why do you keep asking the same questions over and over again in multiple threads? Are you hoping that you?ll get different answers if you keep asking?

Here?s another one for you. Why are you so attached to getting me to agree with you?

Iacoletti,

What do you mean, "There's no conclusive reason to think that it's Jacob"?

LOL

Have you read Jacob's FBI statement and seen the photos of Jacob that Linda Giovanna-Zambanini (or someone) posted on the Prayer Man website?  If so, did you notice that she's very dark-skinned (but not as dark as a "Black" person), and that she has black hair and ... gasp ... a classic American Indian nose?  Have you looked closely at her, and, for comparison purposes, at the skin color of the "White" people in Z-60?  Can you see how dark-complected the side of her face is in Z-60, and, concomitantly, how dark-skinned her partially sunlit face is in the 2-second Darnell clip?

Regarding her FBI statement and those of her Texas School Book Company colleagues Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, they were standing "on the curb on the south (sic) side of Elm Street "about fifty yards "west of the TSBD" during the motorcade, but we know that they must have been standing on the north side of Elm Street, instead, for the very simple reason that of the people who are standing on the curb "about fifty yards west of the TSBD" on the south side of Elm Street have been spoken for, dude, and none of them are Jacob, Holt, or Simmons.

I don't understand why you refuse to admit that the three gals "captured" in the Towner film are the same three gals as your and Westbrook's: 1) "probably Carol Reed," 2) "definitely Gloria Calvery," and 3) "definitely me, Karen Westbrook!"

Just look at the identical clothes that "... probably Carol Reed" in Zapruder and the girl on the left in Towner are wearing, Iacoletti.  Do they really look different to you, garment-type-wise and color scheme-wise?  Or does she (the gal on the left in Towner) just look to you like an undifferentiated "blob" (one of your favorite words)?  And how about that light-blue thingy your "Karen Westbrook" is wearing in Zapruder, and the identically colored thingy-kind-of-a-thingy-thing-thing (WTF do YOU think it is -- a balloon, a blue bird of happiness?, what, for cryin' out loud, if not a headscarf, Iacoletti?) the gal on the right in Towner is ... gasp ... wearing? 

What is your secret agenda, your motivation for denying these obvious correspondences, Iacoletti?

(Your disingenuousness is palpable, dude.)

-- MWT   ;)

PS  Does the blondish "Crying Gal" next to dark-complected Jacob in the 2-second Darnell clip look to you a lot like Gloria (Jeanne) Holt does in her high school photos, or is she just another implausible excuse for one of your patented, "YOU HAVE ZERO PROOF!" knee-jerk pronouncements?

PPS  You do realize, don't you, that Self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob and Gloria Holt said they watched the motorcade together?

LOL
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 11:36:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

A Question For John Iacoletti ...
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2019, 04:39:37 PM »
Iacoletti,

LOL

He's just knee-jerking denials and pretending he can't see the evidence Thomas...He's not posting honestly and shouldn't be taken seriously or given the dignity of a response...When you ask him why he never criticizes the worst offender he responds with "Tu QuoQue" rigamarole...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2019, 04:39:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2019, 03:32:59 AM »
Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

I mean just what I said. Your argument is that you ?see? a darker complexion in one oversaturated Costello frame where she turns her head (as if Jacob could be the only one with a dark complexion anyway), and you think it looks like her hair (56 years later from behind, as you like to say).

Just look at the identical clothes that "... probably Carol Reed" in Zapruder and the girl on the left in Towner are wearing, Iacoletti.  Do they really look different to you, garment-type-wise and color scheme-wise? 

?Identical clothes?. LOL

If you can?t demonstrate that Darnell took his film at that time, then it doesn?t even matter if the ?identical clothes? you think you see are actually identical.

What is your secret agenda, your motivation for denying these obvious correspondences, Iacoletti?

Nothing secret about it. The ?gawrsh, it looks the same to me? argument is only convincing to the person making it.

PS  Does the blondish "Crying Gal" next to dark-complected Jacob in the 2-second Darnell clip look to you a lot like Gloria (Jeanne) Holt does in her high school photos

Yes.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2019, 03:34:14 AM »
He's just knee-jerking denials and pretending he can't see the evidence Thomas...He's not posting honestly and shouldn't be taken seriously or given the dignity of a response...When you ask him why he never criticizes the worst offender he responds with "Tu QuoQue" rigamarole...

You are the worst offender, Mr. Doyle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2019, 03:34:14 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2019, 04:06:09 PM »
You are the worst offender, Mr. Doyle.

Hypocrite...

You know as well as I do that The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's claimed Stanton down the east side of the steps isn't Stanton...You never offered a word of your so-called evidence demands towards The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger and this obviously bogus claim (or its implications)...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2019, 04:22:35 AM »
You know as well as I do that The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's claimed Stanton down the east side of the steps isn't Stanton...

No I don?t. You?re a lousy mind-reader.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2019, 04:22:35 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2019, 06:25:44 AM »
Your argument is that you ?see? a darker complexion in one oversaturated Costello Z-frame where she turns her head (as if Jacob could be the only one with a dark complexion anyway), and you think it looks like her hair (56 years later from behind, as you like to say).

Iacoletti,

1)  If memory serves, I didn't say Jacob's dark complexion is visible in just one Costello [sic] frame. There are several of them around Z-60.

(By the way, his name is Costella.)

2)  You don't think Westbrook's "Possibly Carol Reed" in Zapruder has black, "poofed up" hair, just like that slightly bucktoothed, dark-complected gal in the Darnell clips (plural)?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:36:54 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2019, 06:28:40 AM »
No I don?t. You?re a lousy mind-reader.

You avoided all my evidence that proves Stanton cannot be the person The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is claiming...By not being able to answer it you concede (you lose)...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2019, 06:28:40 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2019, 08:03:27 PM »
You avoided all my evidence that proves Stanton cannot be the person The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is claiming...

You haven't provided any evidence.  All you have are lies about what people said and ridiculous handwaving.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2019, 01:46:01 AM »
You haven't provided any evidence.  All you have are lies about what people said and ridiculous handwaving.

Iacoletti,

How do you define the word "evidence"?

(Aye, there's the rub.)

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:47:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2019, 01:46:01 AM »

Mobile View