Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: A Question For John Iacoletti ...  (Read 2470 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: A Question For John Iacoletti ...
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear John,

What in the world led you to think your "Tall Woman" (the gal wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf in Betzner-3) was wearing glasses?

(Before you enlarged her face and realized your "mistake," that is?)

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  For all you "beginners," here she is in said photo, visible in the background between the Queen Mary's Secret Service agents:

IIRC, Iacoletti hasn't answered this question yet ...

-- MWT ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:13:16 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 03:52:00 AM »
2) Can't find it at the moment.

Pity.

1) As regards her turning her head that much, it obviously had a significant effect on the complicated optics (reflection, refraction, over-exposure, that sort of thing) of the situation, but not the "That Can't Be Her!"... She Doesn't Look Anything Like 'Running Woman On Elm Street Extension!'" ... "optics".

Is that what we?re calling it now? ?Complicated optics??

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 03:52:00 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 04:02:49 AM »
Pity.

Is that what we?re calling it now? ?Complicated optics??

:D

Well, yes.  You know, focal length, shutter speed, f-stop, film speed, distance from subject, reflections and refractions involving her lenses, over-exposure, possible slight head movement, the height of the sun at 12:31 on that late Fall day (and her orientation to it), that sort of thing.

Do you require pretty pictures with circles and arrows? Timelapse photography?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Once again, what was it exactly that "fooled" you into believing she was wearing glasses, Iacoletti?

LOL
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:00:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 05:07:27 AM »
Well, yes.  You know, focal length, shutter speed, f-stop, film speed, distance from subject, reflections and refractions involving her lenses, over-exposure, possible slight head movement, the height of the sun at 12:31 on that late Fall day (and her orientation to it), that sort of thing.

Do you require pretty pictures with circles and arrows? Timelapse photography?

So I guess you can?t find these ?glasses? in the photo either, so you?re reduced to having to concoct an excuse.

PS  Once again, what was it exactly that "fooled" you into believing she was wearing glasses, Iacoletti?

Like you, I made a faulty assumption based on insufficient evidence.

Or maybe it was the ?complicated optics?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 05:07:27 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 05:42:10 AM »
So I guess you can?t find these ?glasses? in the photo either, so you?re reduced to having to concoct an excuse.

Like you, I made a faulty assumption based on insufficient evidence.

Or maybe it was the ?complicated optics?.

Insufficient evidence?

LOL

How about the general horizonal-ness of the "blackness" you must have noticed near her eyes and on her left temple, especially when you enlarged her face a bit (but not too much, mind you, or you'll make it all fuzzy-wuzzy)?

In retrospect, it was too much evidence for you to handle, wasn't it, John.

Hmm?

Just like the two fuzzy-but-distinct horizontal bars visible in your "Glasses Woman's" skirt as she's talking with Billy Lovelady (or Joe Molina or whomever) on the TSBD steps about 25 seconds after the assassination. (Inconvenient evidence, indeed, because it tends to support the theory that "Prayer Man" was actually a TSBD employee by the name of Sarah Stanton, and gosh, if that's the case, then... gasp ... Oswald must have been ... OMG ... inside the building while the shots were being fired!)

Are you saying that your eyes deceived you into fantasizing that she was wearing glasses, and that that made you very, very happy (for a few minutes), because it gave you your very own moniker with which to refer to her, magically obviating the need for you to adopt the fact-based moniker I had chosen for her (in Betzner-3) in our little debate -- "Black Blouse & Black Headscarf Gal" (or words to that effect)?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 06:12:06 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 06:45:42 PM »
Insufficient evidence?

Yes. A darker area near one eye and ?complicated optics? is hardly conclusive.

Just like the two fuzzy-but-distinct horizontal bars visible in your "Glasses Woman's" skirt as she's talking with Billy Lovelady (or Joe Molina or whomever) on the TSBD steps about 25 seconds after the assassination.

?Horizontal bars?. LOL. It amuses me how you and Doyle just assume that what you imagine you see should just be obvious to everyone.

(Inconvenient evidence, indeed, because it tends to support the theory that "Prayer Man" was actually a TSBD employee by the name of Sarah Stanton, and gosh, if that's the case, then... gasp ... Oswald must have been ... OMG ... inside the building while the shots were being fired!)

I don?t have any attachment to who prayerperson is. I just don?t accept ridiculous handwaving, self-serving arguments like you and Doyle make to be conclusive.

Are you saying that your eyes deceived you into fantasizing that she was wearing glasses, and that that made you very, very happy (for a few minutes), because it gave you your very own moniker with which to refer to her, magically obviating the need for you to adopt the fact-based moniker I had chosen for her (in Betzner-3) in our little debate -- "Black Blouse & Black Headscarf Gal" (or words to that effect)?

Get over it, Tommy. You can either conclusively show glasses there or not. The Betzner-blob is the Betzner-blob. Tall woman in Zapruder is ?tall woman?, and the black blob on the steps in Darnell is black-blob-person. They are not necessarily Gloria Calvery or even the same person, even though I know that you really want them to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 06:45:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

A Question For John Iacoletti ...
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 06:50:53 PM »
?Horizontal bars?. LOL. It amuses me how you and Doyle just assume that what you imagine you see should just be obvious to everyone.

No credible researcher would deny that the plaid skirt on Tall Woman and that of the woman on the steps are a match...The short-length sweater is even more of a photo forensic match...

This would be confirmed by the first photo analysis professional to look at this evidence...

Iacoletti, of course, ignores that Woman In All White (Reed) being confirmed next to Tall Woman in the spectators and on the steps is also proof they are the same woman...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 07:05:47 PM »
No credible researcher would deny that the plaid skirt on Tall Woman and that of the woman on the steps are a match...The short-length sweater is even more of a photo forensic match...

With the possible exception of Hargrove, what other researcher on the planet sees your ?plaid skirt?? Tommy doesn?t even think it?s plaid.

This would be confirmed by the first photo analysis professional to look at this evidence...

So you claim. What you imagine a ?photo analysis professional? would think means exactly nothing. Try actually finding one who will.

Iacoletti, of course, ignores that Woman In All White (Reed) being confirmed next to Tall Woman in the spectators and on the steps is also proof they are the same woman...

?Confirmed? my backside.

Woman in white isn?t even next to tall woman. Oops!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 07:05:47 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

A Question For John Iacoletti ...
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 07:15:18 PM »
With the possible exception of Hargrove, what other researcher on the planet sees your ?plaid skirt?? Tommy doesn?t even think it?s plaid.

Larsen - That is until he "changed his mind" like you did with the glasses when you realized it disproved you...You're paying word games Iacoletti and you're not a serious researcher who deserves a response...You're getting away with murder...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:20:24 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 07:45:17 PM »
Larsen - That is until he "changed his mind" like you did with the glasses when you realized it disproved you...

Sorry, I meant Larsen, not Hargrove. As far as I know, he does believe that?s Calvery on the steps, just not the rest of your Stanton nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 07:45:17 PM »

Mobile View