Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Parkland Press Conference Transcript-Kilduff-1327-B  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

Parkland Press Conference Transcript-Kilduff-1327-B
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:17:17 PM »
As far as I know, this is the first time it is available online, incredibly. I've received it today under the recommendation of Reuel Smith. I uploaded it on my website.

Of special interest:

Q "Can you say where the bullet entered his head, Mac??

Mr Kilduff "It is my understanding it entered in the temple, the right temple."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: April 04, 2019, 10:17:17 PM »

Online Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
Re: Parkland Press Conference Transcript-Kilduff-1327-B
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 02:39:00 PM »
Thank You for posting this Denis.

Also:

Q. Where did the shots come from?

MR. KILDUFF: They came from the right side.

Offline Walt Cakebread

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »
Thank You for posting this Denis.

Also:

Q. Where did the shots come from?

MR. KILDUFF: They came from the right side.

Yes ....Thank you Denis....   There's no need to comment on this transcript, it speaks for itself......JFK was struck in the right temple and the shots came from the right front ..... and Mr Kilduff's account is substantiated by Clint Hill who said that he saw a bullet hole in JFK's right temple just forward of the right ear in the hairline.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 04:59:13 PM »
I wonder if Denis is going to get Jim Hess to ban anyone who tries to discuss it on his web page...

What is incredibly dumb is no member of the community comments that this wound is what Dennis David described as seeing in Pitzer's isolated film frames...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:00:19 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
I wonder if Denis is going to get Jim Hess to ban anyone who tries to discuss it on his web page...

On his web page? Hess' or my webpage? I never had Hess ban anyone anywhere... Doyle is such a negative person. He has no good word for my publishing this transcript that was available nowhere online, but criticizes me for something I have not done. Weird!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 05:38:31 PM »
On his web page? Hess' or my webpage? I never had Hess ban anyone anywhere... Doyle is such a negative person. He has no good word for my publishing this transcript that was available nowhere online, but criticizes me for something I have not done. Weird!

The record is over there on your Facebook Assassination photo page Denis...I was attacked by the Prayer Man trolls for posting the correct evidence like I am elsewhere and you offered no critical judgment on content and gave some of the worst idiots more credit than myself...When I refused to back down off my good evidence (that you always seem to give no heed to) and called Iacoletti and Ford the liars they are you made a moderation issue and demanded I retract my accusation...You gave no heed to the fact Iacoletti and Ford were not offering valid, serious content but were instead doing their "noise trolling" like they do wherever I post...You backed the Prayer Man trolls and threatened site action against the victim and truth-teller...If the record hasn't been deleted you then accepted the co-moderation assistance of hard core Lone Nutter Jim Hess and I was banned...

Denis - Iacoletti and Ford are liars...They had no intention of arguing honestly on your page or offering respectful serious content...You came in in their favor and banned me...I have been seriously harmed by not being able to access photographic evidence and it is you who shows the lack of serious registration to the wrong you have committed and how...The problem here is you are not minding the store on who posts what...You invite some of the worst shallowest internet personalities and show no scrutiny towards their claims or methods...And you did do what I described exactly as I described it with Hess which only further proves what I am saying...

The research community needs men who don't ban when challenged...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:40:27 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »
Doyle was not banned for any research or evidence he posted, but because of the lack of respect he showed for me. Had he been more mature and respectful I would have kept him. I?m sorry his hateful behaviour caused his dismissal. He chose to be banned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »
Case in point...What I wrote about Denis using hard core Lone Nutter Jim Hess as a co-moderator in that banning is correct and is supported in the record...

Some people just don't get it...The source of the lack of respect should be obvious in this thread...

Denis - You can't have it both ways...Either you guard the quality of content and credibility of your site and posters and establish credible research or you don't...You chose don't and you don't seem to fathom the consequences for your page...This is not "hateful" it is intelligent and mindful of credibility...I don't need to block or ban anyone to compensate for my failures...

You banned the person who had the skill to out-argue 95% of the JFK research community and prove the correct evidence on Prayer Man for Mickey Mouse reasons and you kept the trolls...That was the problem to begin with and you're not honestly reflecting it...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:38:19 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 08:34:21 PM »
As far as I know, this is the first time it is available online, incredibly. I've received it today under the recommendation of Reuel Smith. I uploaded it on my website.

Of special interest:

Q "Can you say where the bullet entered his head, Mac??

Mr Kilduff "It is my understanding it entered in the temple, the right temple."

His 'understanding' huh
It was also his understanding that Kennedy was shot only once, and the guv in the side

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 08:54:38 PM »

His 'understanding' huh
It was also his understanding that Kennedy was shot only once, and the guv in the side

There is the LN standard again; If you say something that does not match the official fairytale, you must always be 100% correct about every detail. If you're not, you are automatically wrong about everything (*).

He was there, Chapman. You were not... you're the one second-guessing.

(*) Does not apply to DPD, FBI, Secret Service and WC.... they can be wrong about anything they like.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 08:54:38 PM »

Mobile View