Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Is John Iacoletti A Prevaricator, Or Does He Just Have A Bad Memory?  (Read 2374 times)

Online Thomas Graves

John Iacoletti has recently been denying that he, a few months ago, referred to the tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3 as "Glasses Woman," yet on December 23 he wrote the following on page 241 of the "Prayer Woman" thread:

How are you certain that tall-woman in Zapruder is the same person as glasses-woman in Betzner?

(click to enlarge)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 06:59:54 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

Is John Iacoletti A Liar, Or Does He Just have A Bad Memory?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »

He said he changed his mind and no longer thought Tall Woman in Betzner 3 had glasses - but the only reason he did that is because we articulated that Gloria Holt was obviously not wearing glasses in Darnell and Calvery always had glasses in all the photos of her...Iacoletti realized he had trapped himself with the evidence and it didn't fit his naysaying denials so he pretended he couldn't see the glasses on Tall Woman any more...Just like he is now pretending he can't see that all the women left of Tall Woman are too short to be Calvery or Westbrook so that proves the Tall Woman group is Calvery, Hicks, Reed, and Westbrook...

The other forum is also participating in this intentional dishonesty and violation of their alleged research ethics...There's a new standard in the research community that when somebody disproves the majority with good evidence they use their corrupted moderators to drive you off their boards and ignore you...Booby research...

I sent an e-mail to Gilbride asking him to join this forum and add to the quality content Duncan is now admirably hosting much to his credit...Duncan has now made his JFK research board the one with the best content...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:07:41 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Is John Iacoletti A Liar, Or Does He Just have A Bad Memory?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 05:43:57 PM »
He said he changed his mind and no longer thought Tall Woman in Betzner 3 had glasses - but the only reason he did that is because we articulated that Gloria Holt was obviously not wearing glasses in Darnell and Calvery always had glasses in all the photos of her...Iacoletti realized he had trapped himself with the evidence and it didn't fit his naysaying denials so he pretended he couldn't see the glasses on Tall Woman any more...Just like he is now pretending he can't see that all the women left of Tall Woman are too short to be Calvery or Westbrook so that proves the Tall Woman group is Calvery, Hicks, Reed, and Westbrook...

The other forum is also participating in this intentional dishonesty and violation of their alleged research ethics...There's a new standard in the research community that when somebody disproves the majority with good evidence they use their corrupted moderators to drive you off their boards and ignore you...Booby research...

I sent an e-mail to Gilbride asking him to join this forum and add to the quality content Duncan is now admirably hosting much to his credit...Duncan has now made his JFK research board the one with the best content...

Oh that'll be awesome. Another certifiable lunatic with a persecution complex. That will really spiff up the place.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 06:48:19 PM »
Oh that'll be awesome. Another certifiable lunatic with a persecution complex. That will really spiff up the place.

I agree. Mr Doyle used to have entertainment value, now he's just a demented bore. We need fresh laughs.

What say you, Mr Gilbride? Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 06:48:19 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 07:07:35 PM »
John Iacoletti has recently been denying that he, a few months ago, referred to the tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3 as "Glasses Woman," yet on December 23 he wrote the following on page 241 of the "Prayer Woman" thread:

How are you certain that tall-woman in Zapruder is the same person as glasses-woman in Betzner?

(click to enlarge)

In an earlier post than that December 23rd one, after enlarging her face and discovering for himself (I hadn't mentioned it) that that woman in Betzner-3 is wearing black-framed glasses, Iacoletti started referring to her as "Glasses Woman" in an ill-fated effort to avoid agreeing with me that she is wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf, just like Tall Woman in the Zapruder film.

And now he denies having done that.

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:32:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 07:20:17 PM »

Iacoletti saw our case that Holt provably had no glasses and Calvery ALWAYS wore glasses in all photos of her so he lied and said he could no longer see what he himself said he could see on first review...We are not dealing with honest or credible persons here...

Craig Calvery said he could see the glasses too...

It is good to see Logan and Ford tackle my height evidence that also proves the 4 women from Tall Woman left are the Calvery group...

This proves Calvery is on the steps in Darnell, which in turn proves Prayer Man is Stanton...

Glad to see Thomas honestly agreeing Molina is the man Larsen is calling Lovelady on the steps...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 07:20:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Is John Iacoletti A Liar, Or Does He Just Have A Bad Memory?
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 07:56:43 PM »

(click to enlarge)

What part of "I changed my mind after enlarging the image" do you not understand?  Given that I've said that at least 5 or 6 times, it seems that it is you who is the liar, or has the "bad memory".

Show me the glasses, Tommy.  What are you waiting for?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:07 PM »
He said he changed his mind and no longer thought Tall Woman in Betzner 3 had glasses - but the only reason he did that is because we articulated that Gloria Holt was obviously not wearing glasses in Darnell and Calvery always had glasses in all the photos of her...

More Doyle falsehoods.  I never said anything about crying woman in Darnell wearing glasses or being Calvery.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:07 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 09:07:12 PM »
More Doyle falsehoods.  I never said anything about crying woman in Darnell wearing glasses or being Calvery.

Iacoletti,

Did Brian actually accuse you of saying you believed "Crying Gal" in Darnell was Gloria Calvery, or is this a case of "The Guilty Dog Barks First"?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  Do you still believe there were two three-women-groups roaming around Dealey Plaza that afternoon, each of which had: 1) a gal with poofed-up black hair wearing a dark brown coat and a white skirt, 2) a light-haired gal, and 3) a tall-ish gal who was wearing a light-blue headscarf and a dark raincoat?

I refer, of course, to your and/or Westbrook's primary group in Zapruder consisting of, from left to right, "uhh ... maybe Stella Mae Jacob"/"uhh ... probably Carol Reed", "Gloria Calvery," and "Karen Westbrook," .......

....... and the "other group," on the Pergola Patio in Tina Towner's color film, which group was comprised of (from left to right) real-deal Stella Mae Jacob, real-deal Gloria Jeanne Holt, and real-deal Sharron Simmons, all of whose faces, hair styles, hair shades, and upper garments can be seen "close up" in Darnell's 2-second clip, filmed as the above-mentioned threesome were navigating their way down the three low-rise Pergola Patio steps onto the grass.

-- Muddy Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 09:23:51 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »

You're retreating to a false argument Iacoletti...We've already proven the 3 Women by the Stemmons sign and on the Knoll in Darnell are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...The only relevancy they have is they are not the Calvery group so that means the Tall Woman group is the Calvery group (which we have also proven)...

You're regressing in to false arguments and not addressing the proof and where it leads...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »

Mobile View