Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Betzner-3 and Carol Reed's "Tall- ness" In Same  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Betzner-3 and Carol Reed's "Tall- ness" In Same
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »
Advertisement

Was dressed-in-white Carol Reed's wearing "heels" to work a contributing factor in how darn tall she looks in Betzner-3?

Did the left-to-right uphill slope of the sidewalk combine with the heels to make her look significantly taller than even "Tall Girl," herself, Gloria Calvery (aka Iacoletti's "Glasses Woman") ?

Thoughts?

Scroll down for a very large Betzner-3 ..
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bunched3.htm

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:14:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Betzner-3 and Carol Reed's "Tall- ness" In Same
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Betzner-3 and Carol Reed's "Tall- ness" In Same
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:08:13 PM »

Was dressed-in-white Carol Reed's wearing "heels" to work a contributing factor in how darn tall she looks in Betzner-3?

Did the left-to-right uphill slope of the sidewalk combine with the heels to make her look significantly taller than even "Tall Girl," herself, Gloria Calvery (aka Iacoletti's "Glasses Woman") ?

Iacoletti doesn't have a "glasses woman".  But why would you think that's Carol Reed?  Or Gloria Calvery for that matter...

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:21:53 PM »
Iacoletti doesn't have a "glasses woman".  But why would you think that's Carol Reed?  Or Gloria Calvery for that matter...

John,

Regarding the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3, and how you discovered all by your widdle self that she's wearing glasses in that photo (and ... gasp ... referred to her as "glasses woman"), please see my new thread, "Is John Iacoletti A Liar, Or Does He Just Have A Bad Memory?"

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:29:10 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:21:53 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 03:09:55 AM »

Thoughts?

Scroll down for a very large Betzner-3 ..
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bunched3.htm

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but I do not see CaroReedImage, or KaranHicksImage, in Betzner3 Photograph. They are blocked, I believe, by SSA GeorgeHickeyImage.