Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Photographic Proof John Templin's Standing Next To "Glasses Woman" In Betzner-3  (Read 13180 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
You really don?t need to put my name in every post.

So many assumptions...

How do you know Templin and Brandt were white?
How do you know they were on the north side of Elm street?
How do you know they were at a point that could remotely be called halfway?
How do you know that hat man is older?
How do you know that hat man is wearing a fedora?

From behind and 56 years later?  :D

Iacoletti,

If Karen Westbrook, your only source regarding the identification of "Gloria Calvert" (sic) in Zapruder, could spot herself and "Calvert" and "uhh ... probably Carol Reed" 54 years after-the-fact by looking at herself and "Calvert" and probably Carol Reed from behind in one Zapruder frame, then maybe you can spot Hicks by looking at all the photos and films 56 years after-the-fact.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 02:43:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

You keep forgetting that Karen Westbrook:

- was there
- was good friends with Gloria Calvery and saw her every day
- also identified herself from the front in Willis 5 (or as you call it "Willis 3")

On the other hand, your only source regarding the identification of Gloria Calvery in Zapruder is:

Yeah, Karen Westbrook really "nailed it," didn't she?

Uhh ... to smiling and nodding (and prompting?) STEPHEN Fagin, while looking at "herself" from behind in the Zapruder frame and while "she" was wearing a hair-hiding headscarf and a figure-hiding raincoat, some fifty-four years after-the-fact.

Oh yeah, and from the minuscule Willis-5 Willis-3 images of, in reality, blue-headscarf-wearing Sharron Simmons, strawberry blondish-haired Gloria Holt, and self-described American Indian, Stella Mae Jacob.

In that equally great identification of herself in Willis-5 Willis-3, she was obviously confusing the very light blue headscarf she wore that day with Sharron Simmons' light blue one.

D'oh

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Westbrook remembered her old buddy Gloria Calvery so incredibly well that she referred to her as "Gloria Calvert" (sic) at least once in that interview, IIRC.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 11:58:10 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

Oh yeah, and from the minuscule Willis-5 Willis-3 images of, in reality, blue-headscarf-wearing Sharron Simmons, strawberry blondish-haired Gloria Holt, and self-described American Indian, Stella Mae Jacob.

It's not just people's names you chronically get wrong.  You can only see "blue-scarf-lady" in Willis FIVE.  And Simmons is SHARON.

In that equally great identification of herself in Willis-5 Willis-3, she was obviously confusing the very light blue headscarf she wore that day with Sharron Simmons' light blue one.

Too bad you don't actually know what color scarf Simmons was wearing.  Or how "light" Westbrook's scarf was.  You're just making it all up.

PS  Westbrook remembered her old buddy Gloria Calvery so incredibly well that she referred to her as "Gloria Calvert" (sic) at least once in that interview, IIRC.

Says the guy who knows these people so well that he calls them John Fagin, Sharron Simmons, etc.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

It's not just people's names you chronically get wrong.  You can only see "blue-scarf-lady" in Willis FIVE.  And Simmons is SHARON.

Too bad you don't actually know what color scarf Simmons was wearing.  Or how "light" Westbrook's scarf was.  You're just making it all up.

Says the guy who knows these people so well that he calls them John Fagin, Sharron Simmons, etc.

Iacoletti,

Apples and Oranges, dude.

Mountains out of molehills.

But thanks for implying that my... gasp ... horrendous mistakes are as momentous (or as "grave," if you will) as Karen Westbrook's all-time xxxx-up in her Sixth Floor Museum interview has turned out to be.

-- MWT   ;)

Speaking of mistakes, please tell us once again why you changed your mind about "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3.

"Insufficient evidence upon blow-up," or some such thing?

LOL
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 03:25:32 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

But thanks for implying that my... gasp ... horrendous mistakes are as momentous (or as "grave," if you will) as Karen Westbrook's all-time xxxx-up in her Sixth Floor Museum interview has turned out to be.

Too bad you can?t actually show that she xxxxed-up and not you. Again. That?s gotta hurt.

Speaking of mistakes, please tell us once again why you changed your mind about "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3.

Maybe you should just start 5 new threads about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Maybe you should just start 5 new threads about it.

Iacoletti,

I won't have to start five new threads about your disingenousness regarding "Glasses Woman" in Betzner-3 if you'll confess to the following:

1)  In your desperation to not have to follow my lead by (gasp) referring to her as "black blouse - black headscarf woman" (or some-such thing), and your "fortuitously" noticing that she was possibly wearing glasses in that photo, and (hooray!) confirming for yourself by enlarging her face a bit that she really was wearing glasses ...

2) ... and rightly proceeding to refer to her as "Glasses Woman" ...

3) ...  you belatedly realized (or remembered?) that Gloria Calvery is wearing glasses like that in all of the photos we have of her ...

4) ... and so you abruptly started referring to her as "Tall Woman," instead.

5)  Then, upon being "called out" for having done so, ...

7)  ... you disingenuously over-enlarged her face to the point of extreme blurriness ...

6)  ... and posted said blurry, blown-up crop ...

7)  ... and proclaimed (like the carnival barker that you are), "Looky, looky, looky, folks!  She's not wearing glasses -- she just has a pet dragonfly and wears way too much mascara!"

LOL

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:41:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

You don?t need to put my name in every post.

1)  In your desperation to not have to follow my lead by (gasp) referring to her as "black blouse - black headscarf woman" (or some-such thing),

I don?t give a damn what you call her.

and your "fortuitously" noticing that she was possibly wearing glasses in that photo, and (hooray!) confirming for yourself by enlarging her face a bit that she really was wearing glasses ...

Nope. I thought she was wearing glasses until I enlarged the photo, at which point I couldn?t tell if she was or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Iacoletti,

No, but you wouldn't be here effing-up gullible newbies, those who can't see very well, and even "established researchers" who ... uhh ... can't  think very critically.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:41:27 AM by Thomas Graves »