Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Photographic Proof John Templin's Standing Next To "Glasses Woman" In Betzner-3  (Read 2537 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As pointed out by Brian Doyle, Carol "All In White" Reed's hair color is visible in Z-133:

Let's see this alleged "exact match" to the hair color in the office photos.

(you do know that the Costella frames are oversaturated, right?

Online Brian Doyle

It is already explained:

When you look at the spacing taken by 4 people as seen in Willis from Jean Newman to Calvery you can then look at Westbrook and see she is the exact same distance left of Calvery that 4 people took from Newman to Calvery...

If you look at her height she is almost as tall as Calvery whose scarf just barely sticks above Jack Ready's head in Willis...

If you look at the blue color of her jacket in Willis you can see it in the motion video of Zapruder I posted...

But where my fine skills come in to play and win the debate is you can't see the white scarf on Westbrook in Willis...If you go to the motion Zapruder video you can see Westbrook has her scarf far back on her head with her hair sticking way out in front...This proves it is Westbrook because you can't see her white scarf in Willis because her hair sticks way out in front proving it is her...

Let me know if you need any further lessons in evidence detection Iacoletti...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

When you look at the spacing taken by 4 people as seen in Willis from Jean Newman to Calvery you can then look at Westbrook and see she is the exact same distance left of Calvery that 4 people took from Newman to Calvery...

:D  As if any four people take up the same amount of space.

If you look at her height she is almost as tall as Calvery whose scarf just barely sticks above Jack Ready's head in Willis...

You're forgetting that you don't actually know that is Calvery.

If you look at the blue color of her jacket in Willis you can see it in the motion video of Zapruder I posted...

How does the jacket color tell you who it is?

But where my fine skills come in to play

LOL

and win the debate is you can't see the white scarf on Westbrook in Willis...If you go to the motion Zapruder video you can see Westbrook has her scarf far back on her head with her hair sticking way out in front...This proves it is Westbrook because you can't see her white scarf in Willis because her hair sticks way out in front proving it is her...

WTF?  A scarf pushed back on her head tells you that it's Westbrook?  This is your "fine skills"?  What drugs are you on?

Let me know if you need any further lessons in evidence detection Iacoletti...

You mean lessons in making ridiculous conclusions that don't even follow from the premises, which are flawed to begin with?

Westbrook pointed out blue scarf lady as herself, which means that she knew she was wearing a blue scarf.

Online Brian Doyle

What you are looking at is a site troll being allowed to answer good evidence with contemptuous trolling...

We know it is Calvery by exclusion and their heights prove they are Calvery and Westbrook...

Iacoletti is dishonest because he's deliberately ignoring that we have now proven all the women from Westbrook east are not any of the Calvery group, and when you compare the height evidence to this fact it requires by normal standards of evidence that the women from Tall Woman east are the Calvery group standing shoulder to shoulder...

You can depend on the booby research community to respond by actively ignoring you when you finally present brilliant conclusive evidence...

A scarf pushed back on her head tells you that it's Westbrook?

Yes, and you're not answering a very intelligent and credible point of evidence and are showing your foolish nature and incompetency (or gutter denial)...It does for the reasons I described and you failed to credibly answer...Answering clear evidence with a question is a sign of knowledge of guilt and inability to refute what you know to be true...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:37:36 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

What you are looking at is a site troll being allowed to answer good evidence with contemptuous trolling...

We know it is Calvery by exclusion and their heights prove they are Calvery and Westbrook...

We don?t ?know? anything of the kind. It?s just another empty Doyle claim.

Online Thomas Graves

"Wild guesses"?

Yes.  Absolutely wild guesses.

Iacoletti,

What kind of evidence do you require?

Never mind.

It would appear that a statement made to a smiling and nodding host (Stephen Fagin) while viewing one's "self" wearing a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 54 years after-the-fact is good enough for you.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:51:55 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

I know the following simplified explanation will probably be "lost" on you, but regarding those two photos (Betzner-3 and Willis-5) which were taken about a second apart and in which the Queen Mary was progressing from right to left and therefore obscuring different spectators from the photographers' lenses as it went along, the point is that by realizing Abraham Zapruder is visible near the center of both photos and, concomitantly, that the two photographers, Betzner and Willis, were standing only a few feet from each other as far as Zapruder's LOS was concerned, ... well, one can easily realize that John Templin is in both photos, standing to the immediate left of your "Glasses Woman" (i.e., the tall black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) in Betzner-3, and standing to the immediate right of his buddy, suit-and-fedora-hat-wearing Ernest Brandt in Willis-5, and that it can therefore be unequivocally stated that that short sequence of spectators on the north side of Elm Street was comprised of, from right to left in Zapruder and obviously with no one else in between them: Ernest Brandt, John Templin, and ... gasp ... (your) "Glasses Woman".

Interested researchers and students can click on the link, below, and scroll down to and enlarge the two photos I'm talking about here - Betzner-3 and Willis-5.

BREAKING NEWS:

Please note that Ernest Brandt can be seen in Betzner-3 -- or at least the very tip of the peak of his trademark fedora hat, as it peeks up from behind the right shoulder of a SS agent like some kind of strange "bump".

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 03:48:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Larry Trotter

"Wild guesses"?

Iacoletti,

What kind of evidence do you require?

Never mind.

It would appear that a statement made to a smiling and nodding host (Stephen Fagin) while viewing one's "self" wearing a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 54 years after-the-fact is good enough for you.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
Mr Graves:
While I do not intend to watch/listen again to the SixthFloorMuseum interview of KarenWestbrook-Scranton, so correct me if I am wrong, but as I recall StephenFagin indicated by his response that there was a possible discrepancy regarding MsWestbrook-Scranton's self PersonImage identification due to an indication provided by a relative of GloriaLittle-Calvery, that possibly MsLittle-Calvery was not the PersonImage as identified by MsWestbrook-Scranton.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 05:53:34 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

It's better than some "technology-impaired" hack looking at a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 56 years after-the-fact.

Offline John Iacoletti

I know the following simplified explanation will probably be "lost" on you, but regarding those two photos (Betzner-3 and Willis-5) which were taken about a second apart and in which the Queen Mary was progressing from right to left and therefore obscuring different spectators from the photographers' lenses as it went along, the point is that by realizing Abraham Zapruder is visible near the center of both photos and, concomitantly, that the two photographers, Betzner and Willis, were standing only a few feet from each other as far as Zapruder's LOS was concerned, ... well, one can easily realize that John Templin is in both photos, standing to the immediate left of your "Glasses Woman" (i.e., the tall black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) in Betzner-3, and standing to the immediate right of his buddy, suit-and-fedora-hat-wearing Ernest Brandt in Willis-5, and that it can therefore be unequivocally stated that that short sequence of spectators on the north side of Elm Street was comprised of, from right to left in Zapruder and obviously with no one else in between them: Ernest Brandt, John Templin, and ... gasp ... (your) "Glasses Woman".

Why are you posting the exact same verbiage to multiple threads?  In fact, why are you creating multiple threads for you same silly argument?

But given that you can?t see ?tall woman? in Willis, or ?hat man? in Betzner, how do you even know it?s the same guy, much less that his name is Templin?

Please note that Ernest Brandt can be seen in Betzner-3 -- or at least the very tip of the peak of his trademark fedora hat, as it peeks up from behind the right shoulder of a SS agent like some kind of strange "bump".

Where?

And LOL at the ?trademark fedora hat?. Stop pretending more familiarity with these people than you actually have. We?ve already discussed that ?hat man??s brim is too small to be a fedora.

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View