Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The preponderance of the evidence  (Read 35977 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: The preponderance of the evidence
« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2019, 05:11:44 AM »
Advertisement
Some of the scheduled "interviews" of witnesses were cancelled due to untimely  "suicide" such as George De Morhenschildt, whom after speaking briefly to a reporter and also having received his reply from GHW Bush, about how to proceed at the HSCA hearings, was found dead by apparently shooting himself in the mouth with a shotgun.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:12:54 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2019, 05:11:44 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2019, 06:10:24 AM »
Who said the interviews were null and void?

you missed 'might'

scroll back and see if you can figure out who I was originally responding to and why
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:23:33 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2019, 06:47:30 AM »
Some of the scheduled "interviews" of witnesses were cancelled due to untimely  "suicide" such as George De Morhenschildt, whom after speaking briefly to a reporter and also having received his reply from GHW Bush, about how to proceed at the HSCA hearings, was found dead by apparently shooting himself in the mouth with a shotgun.

List these 'scheduled witnesses' who died before they testified.

George deM was in a highly troubled mental state in 1976 it would appear. His wife was very sick and he had been predeceased by his daughter some years earlier. Nothing is worse for a parent.

His letter to Bush

"You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people ? I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much."[57][58]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:50:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2019, 06:47:30 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2019, 07:38:19 AM »
List these 'scheduled witnesses' who died before they testified.

George deM was in a highly troubled mental state in 1976 it would appear. His wife was very sick and he had been predeceased by his daughter some years earlier. Nothing is worse for a parent.

His letter to Bush

"You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people ? I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much."[57][58]

Why wasn't LHO a witness...?? Oh that's right. Talk about efficient, he was taken care of long before anyone. I forgot about him. What was his involvement, if any that day?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
you missed 'might'

::)

Ok, who said that the interviews might be null and void?

scroll back and see if you can figure out who I was originally responding to and why

I know who your strawman was directed at.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #293 on: April 11, 2019, 04:36:38 AM »
Why wasn't LHO a witness...?? Oh that's right. Talk about efficient, he was taken care of long before anyone. I forgot about him. What was his involvement, if any that day?

Try to focus. My post is about George deM.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #294 on: April 11, 2019, 05:49:57 AM »
Try to focus. My post is about George deM.
Yes, I call him Oswald's sponsor. Murder or suicide it makes no difference, but why so many? Everyone has to die. What is odd ---In the U.S.the combined murder/suicide rate is roughly 20 per 100,000 people. On the list below many are NATURAL CAUSES but it's amazing how many were MURDERS then you still have the ones that had suspicious circumstances. I bet you think LHO murder these people, an unbelievable killer he was, right?

Asterisks mark death that seemed to happen under suspicious circumstances.

Date    Name    Connection with case    Cause of death
11/63    Karyn Kupicinet    Tv host's daughter who was overheard telling of JFK's death prior to 11/22/63    Murdered
12/63    Jack Zangretti    Expressed foreknowledge of Ruby shooting Oswald    Gunshot Victim
2/64    Eddy Benavides    Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness, Domingo Benavides    Gunshot to head
2/64    Betty MacDonald*    Former Ruby employee who alibied Warren Reynolds shooting suspect.    Suicide by hanging in Dallas Jail
3/64    Bill Chesher    Thought to have information linking Oswald and Ruby    Heart attack
3/64    Hank Killam*    Husband of Ruby employee, knew Oswald acquaintance    Throat cut
4/64    Bill Hunter*    Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Accidental shooting by policeman
5/64    Gary Underhill*    CIA agent who claimed Agency was involved    Gunshot in head ruled suicide
5/64    Hugh Ward*    Private investigator working with Guy Banister and David Ferrie    Plane crash in Mexico
5/64    DeLesseps Morrison*    New Orleans Mayor    Passenger in Ward's plane
8/64    Teresa Norton*    Ruby employee    Fatally shot
6/64    Guy Banister*    x-FBI agent in New Orleans connected to Ferrie, CIA, Carlos Marcello & Oswald    Heart attack
9/64    Jim Koethe*    Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Blow to neck
9/64    C.D. Jackson    "Life" magazine senior Vicepresident who bought Zapruderfilm and locked it away    Unknown
10/64    Mary Pinchot    JFK "special" friend whose diary was taken by CIA chief James Angleton after her death    Murdered
1/65    Paul Mandal    "Life" writer who told of JFK turning to rear when shot in throat    Cancer
3/65    Tom Howard*    Ruby's first lawyer, was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Heart attack
5/65    Maurice Gatlin*    Pilot for Guy Banister    Fatal fall
8/65    Mona B. Saenz*    Texas Employment clerk who interviewed Oswald    Hit by Dallas bus
?/65    David Goldstein    Dallasite who helped FBI trace Oswald's pistol    Natural causes
9/65    Rose Cheramie*    Knew of assassination in advance, told of riding to Dallas with Cubans    Hit/run victim
11/65    Dorothy Kilgallen*    Columnist who had private interview with Ruby, pledged to "break" JFK case    Drug overdose
11/65    Mrs. Earl Smith*    Close friend to Dorothy Kilgallen, died two daysafter columnist, may have kept Kilgallen's notes    Cause unknown
12/65    William Whaley*    Cab driver who reportedly drove Oswald to Oak Cliff (The only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty)    Motor collision
1966    Judge Joe Brown    Presided over Ruby's trial    Heart attack
1966    Karen "Little Lynn" Carlin*    Ruby employee who last talked with Ruby before Oswald shooting    Gunshot victim
1/66    Earlene Roberts    Oswald's landlady    Heart attack
2/66    Albert Bogard*    Car salesman who said Oswald test drove new car    Suicide
6/66    Capt. Frank Martin    Dallas policeman who witnessed Oswald slaying, told Warren Commission "there's a lot to be said but probably be better if I don't say it"    Sudden cancer
8/66    Lee Bowers Jr.*    Witnessed men behind picket fence on Grassy Knoll    Motor accident
9/66    Marilyn "Delila Walle*    Ruby dancer    Shot by husband after 1 month of marriage
10/66    Lt. William Pitzer*    JFK autopsy photographer who described his duty as "horrifying experience"    Gunshot rule suicided
11/66    Jimmy Levens    Fort Worth nightclub owner who hired Ruby employees    Natural causes
11/66    James Worrell Jr.*    Saw man flee rear of Texas School Book Depository    Motor accident
1966    Clarence Oliver    Dist. Atty. Investigator who worked Ruby case    Unknown
12/66    Hank Suydam    Life magazine official in charge of JFK stories    Heart attack
1967    Leonard Pullin    Civilian Navy employee who helped film "Last Two Days" about assassination    One-car crash
1/67    Jack Ruby*    Oswald's slayer    Lung cancer (he told family he was injected with cancer cells)
2/67    Harold Russell*    Saw escape of Tippit killer    killed by cop in bar brawl
2/67    David Ferrie*    Acquaintance of Oswald, Garrison suspect and employee of Guy Banister    Blow to neck (ruled accidental)
2/67    Eladio Del Valle*    Anti-Castro Cuban associate of David Ferrie being sought by Garrison    Gunshot wound, a wound to head
3/67    Dr. Mary Sherman*    Ferrie associate working on cancer research    Died in fire (possibly shot)
1/68    A. D. Bowie    Asst. Dallas District Attorney prosecuting Ruby    Cancer
4/68    Hiram Ingram    Dallas Deputy Sheriff, close friend to Roger Craig    Sudden cancer
5/68    Dr. Nicholas Chetta    New Orleans coroner who on death of Ferrie    Heart attack
8/68    Philip Geraci*    Friend of Perry Russo, told of Oswald/Shaw conversation    Electrocution
1/69    Henry Delaune*    Brother-in-law to coroner Chetta    Murdered
1/69    E.R. Walthers*    Dallas Deputy Sheriff who was involved in Depository search, claimed to have found .45-cal. slug    Shot by felon
1969    Charles Mentesana    Filmed rifle other than Mannlicher-Carcano being taken from Depository    Heart attack
4/69    Mary Bledsoe    Neighbor to Oswald, also knew David Ferrie    Natural causes
4/69    John Crawford*    Close friend to both Ruby and Wesley Frazier, who gave ride to Oswald on 11/22/63    Crash of private plane
7/69    Rev. Clyde Johnson*    Scheduled to testify about Clay Shaw/Oswald connection    Fatally shot
1970    George McGann*    Underworld figure connected to Ruby friends, wife, Beverly, took film in Dealey Plaza    Murdered
1/70    Darrell W. Garner    Arrested for shooting Warren Reynolds, released after alibi from Betty MacDonald    Drug overdose
8/70    Bill Decker    Dallas Sheriff who saw bullet hit street in front of JFK    Natural causes
8/70    Abraham Zapruder    Took famous film of JFK assassination    Natural causes
12/70    Salvatore Granello*    Mobster linked to both Hoffa,Trafficante, and Castro assassination plots    Murdered
1971    James Plumeri*    Mobster tied to mob-CIA assassination plots    Murdered
3/71    Clayton Fowler    Ruby's chief defense attorney    Uknown
4/71    Gen. Charles Cabell*    CIA deputy director connected to anti-Castro Cubans    Collapsed and died afterphysical at Fort Myers
1972    Hale Boggs*    House Majority Leader, member of Warren Commission who began to publicly express doubts about findings    Disappeared on Alaskan plane flight
5/72    J. Edgar Hoover*    FBI director who pushed "lone assassin" theory in JFK assassination    Heart attack (no autopsy)
9/73    Thomas E. Davis*    Gunrunner connected to both Ruby and CIA    Electrocuted trying to steal wire
2/74    J.A. Milteer*    Miami right-winger who predicted JFK's death and capture of scapegoat    Heater explosion
1974    Dave Yaras*    Close friend to both Hoffa and Jack Ruby    Murdered
7/74    Earl Warren    Chief Justice who reluctantly chaired Warren Commission    Heart failure
8/74    Clay Shaw*    Prime suspect in Garrison case, reportedly a CIA contact with Ferrie and E. Howard Hunt    Possible cancer
1974    Earle Cabell    Mayor of Dallas on 11/22/63, whose brother, Gen. Charles Cabell was fired from CIA by JFK    Natural causes
6/75    Sam Giancana*    Chicago Mafia boss slated to tell about CIA-mob death plots to Senate Committee    Murdered
7/75    Clyde Tolson    J. Edgar Hoover's assistant and roommate    Natural causes
1975    Allen Sweatt    Dallas Deputy Sheriff involved in investigation    Natural causes
12/75    Gen. Earle Wheeler    Contact between JFK and CIA    Unknown
1976    Ralph Paul    Ruby's business partner connected with crime figures    Heart attack
4/76    James Chaney    Dallas motorcycle officer riding to JFK's right rear who said JFK "struck in the face" with bullet    Heart attack
4/76    Dr. Charles Gregory    Governor John Connally's physician    Heart attack
6/76    William Harvey*    CIA coordinator for CIA-mob assassination plans against Castro    Complications from heart surgery
7/76    John Roselli*    Mobster who testified to Senate Committee and was to appear again    Stabbed and stuffed in metal drum

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: April 11, 2019, 05:49:57 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2019, 06:21:23 AM »
2/64    Eddy Benavides    Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness, Domingo Benavides    Gunshot to head

Eddy Benavides was shot in 1965.