Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The preponderance of the evidence  (Read 36722 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The preponderance of the evidence
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
Advertisement
No. Just the Warren Commission report, Reclaiming History and Case Closed, are there.  Maybe you should try reading a CT book Charles. Oh wait, I don't think there is one with just pictures in it.

Apparently you didn?t read the first post in this thread very well. I am thinking that it might be about time to consider reading another one. Do you have a recommendation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »
And tell us where in Fort Worth Dirty Harvey bought a revolver.
Omitting that information strips investigators of the opportunity-to-confirm.

Gee, maybe they should have asked him.  Maybe they did ask him.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2019, 06:41:02 PM »
Where are you finding all the evidence to examine?

Why should I answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2019, 06:41:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2019, 06:43:11 PM »
Gee, maybe they should have asked him.  Maybe they did ask him.

Yes....And I wonder if this ties to Ruby's panic when he learned that Lee Oswald had been taken alive at the theater?    I don't recall who Ruby was talking to but he was very concerned about "them finding out about the guns and everything"....    As I recall Ruby said:... "We are all going to prison now,...they're going to find out about the guns and everything"

I wonder if Ruby knew where that S&W revolver came from?....   I wonder if it was one of the throw down guns that he had received through a New Mexico PO box ...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:04:39 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2019, 06:45:13 PM »
I believe that Oswald bought a revolver from Seaport Traders, therefore it was a lie when he said he bought one in Fort Worth."

You're CT-IOWing again.

Omitting information that affects outcomes is tantamount to lying.

And tell us where in Fort Worth Dirty Harvey bought a revolver.
Omitting that information strips investigators of the opportunity-to-confirm.

Hey stupid, according to the reports Oswald told the interrogators he bought the revolver in Forth Worth, but it seems nobody was listening since they apparently didn't even bother to ask him where exactly.

On the other hand, because of a dry cleaning label they investigated hunderds of outlets in the greater Dallas and New Orleans areas. It seems the jacket was more important to them than the revolver.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2019, 06:45:13 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2019, 08:00:37 PM »
Why should I answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine?

The questions you asked have been argued here and elsewhere so many times before. I indicated I didn?t want to go there again.

My question was trying to find out if there is a way to examine the evidence that I am unaware of.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »
The questions you asked have been argued here and elsewhere so many times before. I indicated I didn?t want to go there again.

My question was trying to find out if there is a way to examine the evidence that I am unaware of.

That's easy. Have really an open mind, examine the actual evidence and ignore the spin from either side around it.

Try to determine what it really means or says without a predetermined mind set.

On this forum, by far the easiest way of getting to the true substance is play devil's advocate, challenge the evidence and learn how well defended the point is by those who rely upon it to make their (biast) case.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:50:06 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2019, 08:56:56 PM »
Hey stupid, according to the reports Oswald told the interrogators he bought the revolver in Forth Worth, but it seems nobody was listening since they apparently didn't even bother to ask him where exactly.

On the other hand, because of a dry cleaning label they investigated hunderds of outlets in the greater Dallas and New Orleans areas. It seems the jacket was more important to them than the revolver.

Cite your 'according-to' reports

Other 'according-to' reports have Oswald telling interrogators (regarding his job search in Dallas) that they are welcome to check out those locations in said job search. That sets a precedent in Oswald's willingness/unwillingness to volunteer information, true or otherwise.

Another 'according-to' reports that Oswald refused to enlighten interrogators as to the actual Fort Worth location purchase, IMS.

An innocent man in Oswald's position would more-than-likely show no little eagerness in giving complete information regarding the firearm considered instrumental in the Tippit murder.

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Last%20Words%20of%20Lee%20Oswald.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:17:04 PM by Bill Chapman »