Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The preponderance of the evidence  (Read 35979 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The preponderance of the evidence
« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2019, 01:03:31 PM »
Advertisement
It has been a while since I read a CT book. Are they kept in the fiction section of the library?

I have no idea. I have never read a CT book in my life.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2019, 01:03:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2019, 02:41:35 PM »
I have no idea. I have never read a CT book in my life.

Why not?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2019, 03:25:10 PM »
Ah, the classic LN appeal to authority! ?. and wow, you really have got something there?. propaganda wise, I mean!

Not only is it a propaganda site, but the article itself is laughable.  It basically amounts to this:

"I believe that Oswald bought a revolver from Seaport Traders, therefore it was a lie when he said he bought one in Fort Worth."

"I believe that he wrote "O.H. Lee" on the so-called "register", therefore he lied about his name"

"He wrote his "diary" after the events described, so he was a liar" (even though he never claimed when he wrote the diary entries)

"I think he had a difficult childhood with his mother which he didn't tell Marina about, therefore he was a liar"

"Oswald told Bouhe he was 'doing fine', and I don't think he was really doing fine, therefore he was a liar"

"Oswald used people as references without their knowledge, so he was a liar"  (even though that's not even a lie)

"He called himself a "Radio Speaker and Lecturer", "Street Agitator", and "Organizer", and I don't think that what he did qualifies as that, therefore he was a liar"

Why is it that LN-ers always pad their arguments with nonsense?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2019, 03:25:10 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
It has been a while since I read a CT book. Are they kept in the fiction section of the library?

No. Just the Warren Commission report, Reclaiming History and Case Closed, are there.  Maybe you should try reading a CT book Charles. Oh wait, I don't think there is one with just pictures in it.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »
Why not?

Because I am interested in examining evidence and not opinions or theories, be they from the WC or from conspiracy writers.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 04:41:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »
Not only is it a propaganda site, but the article itself is laughable.  It basically amounts to this:

"I believe that Oswald bought a revolver from Seaport Traders, therefore it was a lie when he said he bought one in Fort Worth."

"I believe that he wrote "O.H. Lee" on the so-called "register", therefore he lied about his name"

"He wrote his "diary" after the events described, so he was a liar" (even though he never claimed when he wrote the diary entries)

"I think he had a difficult childhood with his mother which he didn't tell Marina about, therefore he was a liar"

"Oswald told Bouhe he was 'doing fine', and I don't think he was really doing fine, therefore he was a liar"

"Oswald used people as references without their knowledge, so he was a liar"  (even though that's not even a lie)

"He called himself a "Radio Speaker and Lecturer", "Street Agitator", and "Organizer", and I don't think that what he did qualifies as that, therefore he was a liar"

Why is it that LN-ers always pad their arguments with nonsense?

I believe that Oswald bought a revolver from Seaport Traders, therefore it was a lie when he said he bought one in Fort Worth."

You're CT-IOWing again.

Omitting information that affects outcomes is tantamount to lying.

And tell us where in Fort Worth Dirty Harvey bought a revolver.
Omitting that information strips investigators of the opportunity-to-confirm.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:43:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2019, 05:09:21 PM »
No. Just the Warren Commission report, Reclaiming History and Case Closed, are there.  Maybe you should try reading a CT book Charles. Oh wait, I don't think there is one with just pictures in it.

Yeah, The CT Book of NoName Shooters & Conspirators.

Cut to the chase: Tell us which CT book names the names.
Dude, walk the walk.

Can't wait for the big reveal.

What, too soon?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:11:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2019, 05:09:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2019, 05:40:57 PM »
Because I am interested in examining evidence and not opinions or theories, be they from the WC or from conspiracy writers.

Where are you finding all the evidence to examine?