Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The preponderance of the evidence  (Read 35943 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: The preponderance of the evidence
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2019, 06:57:18 PM »
Advertisement
Many years ago I began pursuing my interest in the JFK assassination conspiracy theories by reading quite a few books by, you guessed it, conspiracy theorists. For a long time I was convinced that there just HAD to be a conspiracy. But there wasn't any conspiracy theory that had any credible evidence to support it. All there seemed to be was conjecture and innuendo. One book would claim that LBJ was behind the assassination, another book would claim JEH was the mastermind, and so on. I learned way more than I wanted to know about LBJ, JEH, the oil tycoons, etc. But no credible evidence that would support any of the theories. I was left with a big question mark asking which conspiracy theory was the right one. One day I decided to start fresh with an open mind. I decided that learning more about the evidence that the official investigation turned up was a good starting point. Because all I had learned about the evidence from all the conspiracy books was biased against the official investigation's findings and tried to discredit them. A look at the other side of the controversy (with an open mind) seemed to be the next logical step in my pursuit to know more. So I read the official report and a few books from authors who supported it. What I found was that the preponderance of the evidence points directly at LHO. This was more than just the conjecture and innuendo that I was used to seeing. The preponderance of the evidence is actually overwhelming. The arguments that try to discredit the evidence no longer made sense, but I still try to look for any evidence of a conspiracy with an open mind. That is why I continue to show up here from time to time.

It's totally fine to speculate. There's tons of Smoke and weird circumstances surrounding the JFK assassination.

I've come around to concluding that Oswald could not have been framed. He either acted alone or was part of a Conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2019, 06:57:18 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
It's totally fine to speculate. There's tons of Smoke and weird circumstances surrounding the JFK assassination.

I've come around to concluding that Oswald could not have been framed. He either acted alone or was part of a Conspiracy.

Yes, speculation is only speculation though.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2019, 07:18:15 PM »
Quote from: Charles Collins link=topi[i
c=1849.msg49285#msg49285 date=1554227825]
Oh, so you think his name really was O.H. Lee? And that he didn?t lie to his landlady about his name?

Oh, so you think his name really was O.H. Lee?

I hope you're sitting down because this will be shocking news to you....  Lee told Fritz right up front that he lived at a rooming hous at 1026 N. Beckley and he was registered there as O.H. Lee....   Fritz didn't learn that from "some officer out in the hall"....as he told the WC,...   He learned that from Lee Oswald....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2019, 07:18:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2019, 07:28:40 PM »
Oh, so you think his name really was O.H. Lee?

I hope you're sitting down because this will be shocking news to you....  Lee told Fritz right up front that he lived at a rooming hous at 1026 N. Beckley and he was registered there as O.H. Lee....   Fritz didn't learn that from "some officer out in the hall"....as he told the WC,...   He learned that from Lee Oswald....

Perhaps you might should be laying down when I tell you that you just said Fritz was one of the biggest liars. And now you turn around and hang your hat on one of his statements. So which is it? Also, this indicates that LHO knew that he lied to the landlady (in writing btw). So it wasn?t a mistake like I have seen a few people try to argue.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2019, 07:39:50 PM »
Perhaps you might should be laying down when I tell you that you just said Fritz was one of the biggest liars. And now you turn around and hang your hat on one of his statements. So which is it? Also, this indicates that LHO knew that he lied to the landlady (in writing btw). So it wasn?t a mistake like I have seen a few people try to argue.

Fritz lied and said that he learned that the suspect lived at 1026 N. Beckley "from one of his officers out in the hall"....  But the TRUTH is Lee Oswald told Fritz that he lived at 1026 N Beckley, and he was registered as OH Lee......     

Lee went on to explain to Fritz, that Mrs Roberts the landlady registered him as OH Lee....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2019, 07:39:50 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2019, 08:18:00 PM »
Fritz lied and said that he learned that the suspect lived at 1026 N. Beckley "from one of his officers out in the hall"....  But the TRUTH is Lee Oswald told Fritz that he lived at 1026 N Beckley, and he was registered as OH Lee......     

Lee went on to explain to Fritz, that Mrs Roberts the landlady registered him as OH Lee....

Oh, I see. Thanks for keeping me straight! That makes all the difference in the world.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »

Fritz:

"One of the officers had told me that he had rented the room on Beckley under the name of O. F. Lee. I asked him why he did this. He said the landlady did it. She didn't understand his name correctly."

Do you have some evidence that he registered himself as "O. H. Lee"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2019, 08:52:02 PM »
Fritz:

"One of the officers had told me that he had rented the room on Beckley under the name of O. F. Lee. I asked him why he did this. He said the landlady did it. She didn't understand his name correctly."

Do you have some evidence that he registered himself as "O. H. Lee"?

No the landlady obviously did it. Not the butler.