Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The preponderance of the evidence  (Read 35937 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: The preponderance of the evidence
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2019, 05:26:11 AM »
Advertisement
Especially if these characters breed
Looks like Oswald got his wish to be a somebody and be remembered for 10,000 years

As there are more that believe a conspiracy was behind JFK's death than not.....you are probably right! Another theory of yours? CT's are able to breed.....wow.....who would have thought. Then again you are the lone nut guys....must be difficult.

You think that CTs determined that Oswald would be remembered? Like Booth, or Pilate or Cassius and Brutus?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2019, 05:26:11 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2019, 10:13:24 AM »
Let's get this straight, you don't think anything new will come out to change your default position that the WC report is spot on and also that if you truly have an open mind then you are obligated to accept that Oswald was a lone nut assassin and not a patsy...because American Nazi and Architect of the Big Event, Allen freakin' Dulles sez so.

Okey dokey, point made. But you didn't need to start a new topic just to lecture the CTs that they aren't open minded like Paul May whose mind is so open his brains fell out.

I am encouraging people to make up their own minds. Nowhere did I say anything about being obligated to one side or the other. Just pointing out that an open mind can help.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2019, 10:20:34 AM »
Why not? What would be the purpose of staying here?

You think you have all the answers and don't want to discuss the evidence or the case... Are you just looking for something to kill time?

Nowhere did I say that I think I have all the answers. I said I hope to continue to learn more. I just don?t believe that arguing the same things over and over again is likely to teach anyone anything new.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2019, 10:20:34 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »
Nowhere did I say that I think I have all the answers. I said I hope to continue to learn more. I just don?t believe that arguing the same things over and over again is likely to teach anyone anything new.

I just don?t believe that arguing the same things over and over again is likely to teach anyone anything new.

From experience, I can tell you that you are wrong to believe that. I have discussed the same topic(s) several times and have frequently come across some information related to that topic that I had not seen or heard before.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2019, 01:23:44 PM »
I just don?t believe that arguing the same things over and over again is likely to teach anyone anything new.

From experience, I can tell you that you are wrong to believe that. I have discussed the same topic(s) several times and have frequently come across some information related to that topic that I had not seen or heard before.

Yes, that is a possibility of course. Thanks for correcting me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2019, 01:23:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2019, 06:28:08 AM »
LN True Believers never want to get ?drawn in? to discussing the evidence, because their conclusions aren?t based on the evidence.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2019, 11:07:15 PM »
As there are more that believe a conspiracy was behind JFK's death than not.....you are probably right! Another theory of yours? CT's are able to breed.....wow.....who would have thought. Then again you are the lone nut guys....must be difficult.

You think that CTs determined that Oswald would be remembered? Like Booth, or Pilate or Cassius and Brutus?

Oswald himself determined that he would be remembered

CTer-breeding produces little CT zombies
@John: Talk about 'true believers', huh
Like Atheist-breeding begets little Atheist zombies
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:16:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2019, 11:07:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2019, 11:18:36 PM »
Oswald himself determined that he would be remembered

CTer-breeding produces little CT zombies
@John: Talk about 'true believers', huh
Like Atheist-breeding begets little Atheist zombies

Jack Ruby determined that Oswald wouldn?t enjoy the attention.