Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Assassination Witnesses Never Called to give Testimony at the Warren Commission  (Read 688 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you all for your helpful replies and links (apart from Mr Kleindick). Much appreciated!
In your previous post, you thanked me, but now you exclude me from any appreciation.  Unable to make up your mind? The late Gary Mack who was the curator at the 6th-floor museum was like that. You should apply for a lone nut job, you would fit right in.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK

Offline Lee Wotton

Thank you Gary, was Newman called to testify to the WC? Also was Roger Craig called to testify or Victoria Adams?

JFK Assassination Forum

Thank you Gary, was Newman called to testify to the WC? Also was Roger Craig called to testify or Victoria Adams?
Here you go and try not to smoke too much of the good stuff, I believe it is impairing you

Online Jerry Freeman

• I am not a "CT"
How about people.. called before the Warren Commission- that were witnesses to absolutely nothing?

JFK Assassination Forum

How about people.. called before the Warren Commission- that were witnesses to absolutely nothing?
That would be almost every witness they called all to make the WC report fat there was even talk about letting witnesses tip a few cocktails back to stretch testimony out and making the report extra fat.

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View