Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan showed DPD which window the shots had come from  (Read 17613 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Howard Brennan showed DPD which window the shots had come from
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2019, 02:42:46 PM »
Advertisement
I can..not for you though

I 've known for a long time that you're not interested in the truth....  You're simply a troll....So why would you want to present something that refutes the official fairy tale...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2019, 02:42:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2019, 04:08:23 PM »
Brennan had no idea* that the windows were close to the floor.

He would be kneeling at a window that low, while leaning forward into a firing position. He wouldn't have to step back when drawing back out of the forward lean, still kneeling.

*He thought the 2 amigos were standing as well. They weren't.

You're spewing old Bull S.... Mr Crapman.....  Brennan said that he could see the man ( who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing) FROM HIS BELT UP.

IOW....Brennan saw the entire upper portion of the mans body.....so only a loon would believe the man was kneeling.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2019, 04:21:00 PM »
You're spewing old Bull S.... Mr Crapman.....  Brennan said that he could see the man ( who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing) FROM HIS BELT UP.

IOW....Brennan saw the entire upper portion of the mans body.....so only a loon would believe the man was kneeling.

Remember when you used to bank on Brennan's claims of only seeing the man from the waist up yet you had him describing his pants and had him standing and aiming through a closed window. He he, that was cool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2019, 04:21:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
Remember when you used to bank on Brennan's claims of only seeing the man from the waist up yet you had him describing his pants and had him standing and aiming through a closed window. He he, that was cool.

Pssst.....Brennan saw the entire upper portion of the man....And since I know that the floor was only about 16 / 18 inches below the window then logically as the man turned around ( which he could NOT have done in the tight space between the wall and the boxes behind the SE corner window) Brennan saw the man's butt...or an area below the belt.   Thus he saw that the man was wearing trousers that "were a shade lighter" than the khaki shirt .

And for your info Mr (s)low Gun....   I've never ever claimed that the man was aiming THROUGH the glass window.....As a matter of FACT i've always tried to get others to understand that Brennan was NOT describing the SE corner window when he gave the sworn affidavit about an hour after the murder. And one of the major points that refute the silly idea that Brennan was describing the SE corner window is the fact that he DESCRIBED the man as STANDING and AIMING A HIGH POWERED RIFLE OUT OF A WINDOW....and he would have needed to poke the rifle through the glass pane to do that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:50:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »
Pssst.....Brennan saw the entire upper portion of the man....And since I know that the floor was only about 16 / 18 inches below the window then logically as the man turned around ( which he could NOT have done in the tight space between the wall and the boxes behind the SE corner window) Brennan saw the man's butt...or an area below the belt.   Thus he saw that the man was wearing trousers that "were a shade lighter" than the khaki shirt .

And for your info Mr (s)low Gun....   I've never ever claimed that the man was aiming THROUGH the glass window.....As a matter of FACT i've always tried to get others to understand that Brennan was NOT describing the SE corner window when he gave the sworn affidavit about an hour after the murder. And one of the major points that refute the silly idea that Brennan was describing the SE corner window is the fact that he DESCRIBED the man as STANDING and AIMING A HIGH POWERED RIFLE OUT OF A WINDOW....and he would have needed to poke the rifle through the glass pane to do that.
I commend you on using the argument that was used against you to prove that you're nothing more than a fabricating bore. Your ongoing struggle with maturity once again rears it's head with the use of a person's name in your self perceived clever retort. However, you might fool the rare newcomer that shows up here from time to time but those of us that have caught your cyclical facts of fiction know the real you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2019, 09:33:00 PM »
Brennan was a dodgy guy, and blind as a bat ,  he working as a plumber in the train yards behind the Plaza, for the protestant Wallace clan, and I would not be surprised to find out he was a KKK member, or somehow connected to the radical right, and Mr Mac Wallace.
He could not i.d Oswald in the lineup and went home, he then seen him on T.V the F.B.I told him Lee was a Commie and he then made a positive id after Ruby killed him.
The paraffin test proved Howard to be a lier
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 10:18:48 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »
I 've known for a long time that you're not interested in the truth....  You're simply a troll....So why would you want to present something that refutes the official fairy tale...

Take a poll here and let's see who is deemed to be more interested in fact.

In regards the gif that you bobbleheads, for some strange reason, are falling all over yourselves in a back-slapping confirmation-bias frenzy, there is not one person in that scene who can, rationally, be mistaken for Oswald.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 10:43:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2019, 12:53:26 AM »
Take a poll here and let's see who is deemed to be more interested in fact.

In regards the gif that you bobbleheads, for some strange reason, are falling all over yourselves in a back-slapping confirmation-bias frenzy, there is not one person in that scene who can, rationally, be mistaken for Oswald.

Nah...Let's not take a poll ....  Let's stick to the subject .... The man who was NOT Lee Oswald who was dressed in light colored Khaki clothing who  Howard Brennan saw aiming a HIGH POWERED rifle from a TSBD window was NOT behind the SE corner window....