Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Marina: How Do You Like Her Now?  (Read 7269 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Marina: How Do You Like Her Now?
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »
Advertisement
OK I give up- who is that?

Jack Dougherty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 09:30:20 PM »
As John I said..

JED is Jack Edwin Dougherty.

Only one person fits the following, "the closest person without an alibi, with unimpeded access to the shooter's nest, whose testimony is unbelievable, had military training, and was "emotionally" unstable"
He reported being at the back of the 5th/6th floor, but is not seen by Bonnie Ray Williams (BRW) as he traverses from right next to the shooters nest to the front of the 5th, about 2 to 3 minutes before the shooting. Nor does he see Oswald flight.
Reports using the lift done to the first floor, but the conversation he claims he had with Eddie Piper, Piper can't remember.
His out of character action of returning to work early, his laughable reason for not watching the parade (clearly didn't remember windows existed).
If Oswald had have reported hearing a noise, travelled all the way to the first floor, been told that the President was shot, then went back to work by himself, LNers would take it as clear evidence that he was the shooter.

QED is Quod Erat Domenstrandum

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:39:25 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »
As John I said..

JED is Jack Edwin Dougherty.

Only one person fits the following, "the closest person without an alibi, with unimpeded access to the shooter's nest, whose testimony is unbelievable, had military training, and was "emotionally" unstable"
He reported being at the back of the 5th/6th floor, but is not seen by Bonnie Ray Williams (BRW) as he traverses from right next to the shooters nest to the front of the 5th, about 2 to 3 minutes before the shooting. Nor does he see Oswald flight.
Reports using the lift done to the first floor, but the conversation he claims he had with Eddie Piper, Piper can't remember.
His out of character action of returning to work early, his laughable reason for not watching the parade (clearly didn't remember windows existed).
If Oswald had have reported hearing a noise, travelled all the way to the first floor, been told that the President was shot, then went back to work by himself, LNers would take it as clear evidence that he was the shooter.

QED is Quod Erat Domenstrandum

I don't believe Mr Dougherty was a shooter, but I sure would like to see a contemporary photograph of him...

The best we have is white male, 40---------and Mr Truly's description of him as "a great big husky fellow".

Mr Clayden, do you believe Mr Dougherty feigned incomprehension and confusion during his testimony before the Warren Commission?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 10:08:57 PM »
Cf!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 10:08:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 12:52:11 AM »
I don't believe Mr Dougherty was a shooter, but I sure would like to see a contemporary photograph of him...

The best we have is white male, 40---------and Mr Truly's description of him as "a great big husky fellow".

Mr Clayden, do you believe Mr Dougherty feigned incomprehension and confusion during his testimony before the Warren Commission?

Nor does he see Oswald flight.

That's easily explainable.... There was no "Oswald flight".  Lee was on the first floor at the time the President passed by the TSBD.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 10:16:07 PM »

Perhaps Duncan will post the photo ( video clip) of a "big husky fellow" who was on the sixth floor and very near the location where the rifle was discovered.

I believe the video was taken BEFORE the rifle was discovered......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 10:16:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 10:23:49 PM »
Perhaps Duncan will post the photo ( video clip) of a "big husky fellow" who was on the sixth floor and very near the location where the rifle was discovered.

I believe the video was taken BEFORE the rifle was discovered......

That was Mr Lovelady!