Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Two ways on how NOT to frame Oswald  (Read 13712 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Two ways on how NOT to frame Oswald
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »
Advertisement
Not sure the rifle was under the palette and then moved from there and placed scope side up, but if so, that could explain Wietzman having serous depression problem later in his life. Its seems strange to me that Wietzman would have serious depression problem just for making an honest mistake  misidentifying the MC rifle as a Mauser. So I have to suspect something else was bothering him worse than that.

They admitted that some of the boxes were moved to make it easier for Alyea to film and for the photo of the MC rifle laying on the floor, so I have to wonder if "moving some" means actually "unstacking the 2nd parallel row of boxes"

The width of the gap required, between 2 parallel walls of fairly heavy boxes,  to make it easy for an MC rifle wooden stock with an OFFSET left scope, to slide down all the way to the floor just from gravity, is how wide?

Then there is the wiping the stock, scope, trigger, clean of any prints, and also gripping the rifle by the scope probably with a rag or his shirt, so not to leave print on the scope, while the gunman or MC rifle 'holder" is trying to get it in that gap and if it has to be pushed down or slides on it on?

This seems to me like it would take longer time than just 3 seconds like the Beyond Conspriacy video showing a guy just placing a rifle in a BIG GAP of about 6 inches between just 2 single boxes laying on the floor :D

The Mannlicher Carcano rifle was lying on the floor with the left side ( sling side)  up, and it was picked up by LT J.C.Day from the floor by the leather sling.  We can see that in Tom Alyea's video.....    Later when they realized that one of their officers ( marrion Baker) had encountered Lee Oswald in the lunchroom drinking a coke, they realized that Lee couldn't possibly have had enough time to hide the rifle as Weitzman and Boone found it AFTER the shooting and before being encountered by Baker and Truly.   Soooo, consequently.....    They were forced to move the rifle to a more accessible location ....And that's the photo that they presented as the official IN SITU  photo.    That photo is a damned fake.... The rifle in that fake in situ photo is a little more than 14 feet from the north wall....And Detective Studebaker left us a nice map of the area where the rifle was found ....and Studebaker measured the place as being 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:26:16 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »
Not sure the rifle was under the palette and then moved from there and placed scope side up, but if so, that could explain Wietzman having serous depression problem later in his life. Its seems strange to me that Wietzman would have serious depression problem just for making an honest mistake  misidentifying the MC rifle as a Mauser. So I have to suspect something else was bothering him worse than that.

They admitted that some of the boxes were moved to make it easier for Alyea to film and for the photo of the MC rifle laying on the floor, so I have to wonder if "moving some" means actually "unstacking the 2nd parallel row of boxes"

The width of the gap required, between 2 parallel walls of fairly heavy boxes,  to make it easy for an MC rifle wooden stock with an OFFSET left scope, to slide down all the way to the floor just from gravity, is how wide?

Then there is the wiping the stock, scope, trigger, clean of any prints, and also gripping the rifle by the scope probably with a rag or his shirt, so not to leave print on the scope, while the gunman or MC rifle 'holder" is trying to get it in that gap and if it has to be pushed down or slides on it on?

This seems to me like it would take longer time than just 3 seconds like the Beyond Conspriacy video showing a guy just placing a rifle in a BIG GAP of about 6 inches between just 2 single boxes laying on the floor :D

Its seems strange to me that Wietzman would have serious depression problem just for making an honest mistake  misidentifying the MC rifle as a Mauser. So I have to suspect something else was bothering him worse than that.

I agree....  I believe that Mr Weitzman KNEW the truth...  The FACT that Lee Oswald could not have hidden the rifle in the manner that he and Boone found it AFTER the shooting.    Weitzman knew that Lee was framed....But there was nothing he could do about it.....Just as Howard brennan knew that Lee was framed ...and recognized that it was the authorities who were framing Lee Oswald....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2019, 06:06:21 PM »

If It was Lee who handled the rifle....He wouldn't have wiped it clean of prints..... Because he would have known that there was a paper trail that connected him to the carcano....and since he was playing the same hoax game that he'd played at Walker's in April he would have wanted the papers to publish that his prints had been found on the rifle that is belived to be the rifle that was fired AT  AT  JFK  ( but missed just like Walker)  .......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2019, 06:06:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2019, 02:59:58 PM »
Question:...  If the rifle had been discovered about 14 feet from the north wall and jammed between boxes of books, as depicted by the official in situ photo ....

Would Deputy Boone have needed a powerful flashlight to see it?   

Question:...  If the rifle had been discovered about 14 feet from the north wall and jammed between boxes of books, as depicted by the official in situ photo ....

OK.... so nobody had the balls to answer that question..... I'll try another.

If the rifle had been jammed between the boxes as depicted in the official in situ photo.... 

Would Seymour Weitzman have been able to see it while being down on the floor and looking beneath the boxes?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2019, 11:14:29 PM »
Name your shooter

Do we have to provide supporting evidence or can we just name someone and not support it at all like you do?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2019, 11:14:29 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2019, 07:01:22 AM »

OK.... so nobody had the balls to answer that question..... I'll try another.

If the rifle had been jammed between the boxes as depicted in the official in situ photo.... 

Would Seymour Weitzman have been able to see it while being down on the floor and looking beneath the boxes?

You are asking a good question Walt, how could Wietzman have seen the rifle laying on the floor when he was looking through/under the palette, if the rifle were in between the 2 STACKED WALLS of boxes in the narrow gap that only Boone could have seen INTO from ABOVE??

They had NOT moved the boxes out of the way to get the photo at this time. The boxes were moved only AFTER Boone shined his light and looked into the narrow gap, right?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:02:32 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2019, 01:30:18 AM »

You are asking a good question Walt, how could Wietzman have seen the rifle laying on the floor when he was looking through/under the palette, if the rifle were in between the 2 STACKED WALLS of boxes in the narrow gap that only Boone could have seen INTO from ABOVE??

They had NOT moved the boxes out of the way to get the photo at this time. The boxes were moved only AFTER Boone shined his light and looked into the narrow gap, right?

I believe that Seymour Weitzman could easily have seen the rifle beneath the pallet ( Weitzman called it a "flat" ) if he was down on the floor as he said he was ....Can you see beneath your livingroom couch to see if your car keys might have fell on the floor and been kicked beneath the couch?   

However, IF the rifle had been jammed between the boxes as depicted in the in situ photo Weitzman would not have been directly east of the rifle ( the aisle was directly east of the pallet) .... Thus he would have been at an angle to the rifle if it had been jammed beteen the boxes and he could not have seen the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2019, 01:30:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »

Notice the notation of " CARTONS HERE NOT SHOWN"   Well there WERE CARTONS there when Weitzman saw the rifle....His head would have been in the position of the  Letter "N" at the end of the word "SHOWN"   It should be obvious that Weitzman could NOT have seen the rifle if if had been jammed betwen the boxes as it is depicted in the fake in situ photo.     The "cartons not shown" would have been in his line of sight.....

Notice that the camera was pointing directly west when Studebaker snapped DP # 12......  Studebaker was in the same aisle that Seymour Weitzman was in when he spotted the rifle beneath the pallet....  IF the rifle had been jammed between the boxes Weitzman could not have seen the rifle because he would have been at an angle to the rifle ( if it had been there)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:09:30 PM by Walt Cakebread »