Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Two ways on how NOT to frame Oswald  (Read 14055 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Two ways on how NOT to frame Oswald
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2019, 02:49:38 PM »
Advertisement
I see the posts as a group centered on 13'. But OK.

Map says the wooden posts are 9 1/2" square.

If the wooden pillars are six inches square, then that makes the light switches on the one shown above very small, about 1.3 x 2.5 inches.

"Beneath the wooden pallet." LOL!

"I was on the floor looking under the flat at the same time
     he was looking on the top side and we saw the gun"

Anything that goes against the WCR, I guess. It's just a good-faith report by some old statesmen and young ambitious attorneys; it did nothing to you.

"I was on the floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on the top side and we saw the gun"....  Seymour Weitzman

Notice that the north edge of the west window is 1 and 1/2 bricks ( approx 12 ")   south of the brick column.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2019, 02:49:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2019, 05:12:25 PM »

A crop from DP #12 is shown in the upper-right of the graphic above (DP #12 shows the "Stair Way" sign on the brick column). I think the south end of the brick column is getting about the 15 foot mark.

The brick column is centered on the wooden posts and the map suggests they were centered on the 13 foot mark; the brick column is a lot wider than the posts, so a foot-foot wide brick column will get its south edge to the 15 foot mark. Another four inches or so and there's the rifle.

The nearest pallet southward from the stairway (Pallet 1) is 18 or 19 feet from the north wall.

On Studebaker's map he denotes that DP#12 was taken looking directly west toward the west wall and in line with the barrel of the rifle on the floor.  Please notice that he was standing in alignment with the boxes that are stacked ON THE PALLET.....  And that place beneath the pallet is the place where Weitzman and Boone discovered the rifle.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »
I see the posts as a group centered on 13'. But OK.

Map says the wooden posts are 9 1/2" square.

If the wooden pillars are six inches square, then that makes the light switches on the one shown above very small, about 1.3 x 2.5 inches.

"I was on the floor looking under the flat at the same time
     he was looking on the top side and we saw the gun"

Anything that goes against the WCR, I guess. It's just a good-faith report by some old statesmen and young ambitious attorneys; it did nothing to you.

YES!!...."Beneath the wooden pallet." ... Isn't that the place that Studebaker is focusing his camera?    If the rifle hadn't been found there at the 15 foot  4 inch mark why would Studebaker have depicted that he was directly east of the rifle ( the rifle pointed right at his feet ) when he snapped DP #12?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »

YES!!...."Beneath the wooden pallet." ... Isn't that the place that Studebaker is focusing his camera?    If the rifle hadn't been found there at the 15 foot  4 inch mark why would Studebaker have depicted that he was directly east of the rifle ( the rifle pointed right at his feet ) when he snapped DP #12?

Notice where Detective Studebaker was standing when he took DP 12 and DP 13

This is DP #12 .....And Studebaker was facing the west side wall of the sixth floor when he took DP 12 and DP 13.   He was in line with the north edge of the wooden pallet on the floor ....and it was beneath the north edge of that pallet where Seymour Weitzman spotted the rifle.....15 feet 4 inches from the north wall.  ( We can be certain that this spot is 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall by looking at the west wall in the background.....and taking note that the brick column just to the right of the north edge of the window. The map shows us that that brick column was at 13 feet from the north wall and the window was a couple of feet further south.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:29:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 04:03:07 PM »

Notice where Detective Studebaker was standing when he took DP 12 and DP 13

This is DP #12 .....And Studebaker was facing the west side wall of the sixth floor when he took DP 12 and DP 13.   He was in line with the north edge of the wooden pallet on the floor ....and it was beneath the north edge of that pallet where Seymour Weitzman spotted the rifle.....15 feet 4 inches from the north wall.  ( We can be certain that this spot is 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall by looking at the west wall in the background.....and taking note that the brick column just to the right of the north edge of the window. The map shows us that that brick column was at 13 feet from the north wall and the window was a couple of feet further south.

taking note that the brick column just to the right of the north edge of the window. The map shows us that that brick column was at 13 feet from the north wall
The north edge of the window is 15 feet from the north wall.......

Since i'm getting no feed back, I can only hope that I'm making myself clear.    The point is:....The rifle was found laying on the floor 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall.  It was NOT found where the official in situ photos depict it.     This not speculation ...it is a provable fact.   which is substantiated by Tom Alyea's video which shows Detective Day grab the leather sling of the rifle and hoist it from the floor.   
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:41:25 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 04:03:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2019, 04:30:15 PM »
taking note that the brick column just to the right of the north edge of the window. The map shows us that that brick column was at 13 feet from the north wall
The north edge of the window is 15 feet from the north wall.......

Since i'm getting no feed back, I can only hope that I'm making myself clear.    The point is:....The rifle was found laying on the floor 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall.  It was NOT found where the official in situ photos depict it.     This not speculation ...it is a provable fact.   which is substantiated by Tom Alyea's video which shows Detective Day grab the leather sling of the rifle and hoist it from the floor.   

The photo ( upper left -below) was taken by Detective Studebaker after the rifle was removed .....At the time the rifle was discovered, the boxes were NOT stacked as they are seen in the photo.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 04:39:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 07:25:15 PM »
Until your proof of a frame-up shows up, I'll continue to deal with those who claim a frontal assault.

Witnesses who gave evidence supporting shots fired from the front were discredited or ignored.

Dan Rather lied in his description of the headshot ("forward with considerable violence")

I don't think the Zapruder film was expected to be viewed by the public.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 07:25:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2019, 07:34:01 PM »

Rightly-or-wrongly, the map (which is the only thing I have to go by) shows the majority of the wooden posts (that go east-to-west from the rifle location) centered on the 13-foot mark from the north wall. Maybe someone at the museum could go measure it.

The arrowed boxes above are not where the rifle was located, but they appear to be a bit south of the box by the wooden post. The tall stack (it has the label "Looking West" on it in the graphic above) was to the east of the rifle location and it seems to be further south of the box by the wooden post and maybe the arrowed boxes in between.

Where the rifle lay on the floor appears to be in the 15 to 15 1/2 foot range.

Sort of. But the row of boxes veered towards the southwest. The box that is beside the wooden post is not even in line with the south side of the post. There's a gap.

There a box (which I labelled "E") that's as long as those in the tall stack. It seem to be short in DP #12 because of perspective.

So Boone thought the rifle was underneath a pallet?

Where the rifle lay on the floor appears to be in the 15 to 15 1/2 foot range.

Yes you're right....And thank you for being honest.   Studebaker said the rifle was 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall....

If you look closely you'll notice that Studebaker wrote the word "Gun" twice....and one of the inscriptions is not very visible.   and it is in a slightly different spot than the more legible "Gun"...  The less visible "Gun" seems to be a bit further from the north wall than 15 feet 4 inches.