Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 28595 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2019, 04:31:08 AM »
Advertisement
Was I referring to the Weigman and ........?

Answer: No, you are wrong.

Whatever-Your-Name-Is,

What footage were you referring to, then?

Don't care to say?

Don't remember?

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:39:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2019, 04:31:08 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2019, 05:38:48 AM »
Whatever-Your-Name-Is,

What footage were you referring to, then?

Don't care to say?

Don't remember?

The film your talking about, you do not see Oswald, correct?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »
[In t]he film you're talking about [Wiegman and Couch-Darnell], you do not see Oswald, correct?

You suggested there's "footage [which shows] Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempt[ed] to place him."

IIRC, the "WC narrative" attempted to place Oswald in the sixth floor sniper's nest at the time of the assassination, but you apparently do not believe that's where he was at the time.

The steps were filmed in Weigman at the time of  the first shot, and they were filmed in Couch-Darnell about 20 seconds after the final shot.  Both films show a person at the top of the steps whom many people believe is Oswald.

You don't, or you do?

What other film or photograph shows a (putative) Oswald in a place where he's not supposed to be, according to the Warren Commission Report?

(Do you mean on 11/22/63, or at any time in his life?)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 06:14:33 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »

« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2019, 06:47:29 AM »
You suggested there's "footage [which shows] Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempt[ed] to place him."

IIRC, the "WC narrative" attempted to place Oswald in the sixth floor sniper's nest at the time of the assassination, but you apparently do not believe that's where he was at the time.

The steps were filmed in Weigman at the time of  the first shot, and they were filmed in Couch-Darnell about 20 seconds after the final shot.  Both films show a person at the top of the steps whom many people believe is Oswald.

You don't, or you do?

What other film or photograph shows a (putative) Oswald in a place where he's not supposed to be, according to the Warren Commission Report?

(Do you mean on 11/22/63, or at any time in his life?)

I don't think he's on the step's, so why are you talking about it? Why do you think it's so important?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2019, 10:54:32 AM »
I don't think he's on the step's, so why are you talking about it? Why do you think it's so important?

If you don't think Oswald was on the steps during Wiegman and Couch-Darnell "steps footage," where do you think he was?

In the Domino Room?

In the 2nd Floor Lunch Room?

In the Sniper's Nest?

It's not important??

Why do you feel so important that you think you can make ambiguous "debate-winning" statements that you don't need to clarify for us as you walk away "in victory"?

E.g., "As opposed to footage showing Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempts to place him."

What footage are you referring to above, Whatever-Your-Name-Is?

Don't care to say, because other than possibly Prayer Person in Wiegman and Couch-Darnell, there isn't any (unless, of course, you're a devotee of the Harvey and Lee and ... Gasp ... Two Marguerites Cult), and you're talking about Cubi Point, or some-such place?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:44:57 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2019, 10:54:32 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2019, 05:09:16 AM »
   What an ultra-sensitive paranoid!Sez U--- How's that for literary panache?

If you're not attempting to characterize me as an UFO nut, then tell us why you felt compelled to take my use of 'UFO' out-of-context and (for some strange reason) had a need to 'explain' UFO phenomena.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:10:37 PM by Bill Chapman »

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2019, 07:53:07 AM »
If you don't think Oswald was on the steps during Wiegman and Couch-Darnell "steps footage," where do you think he was?

In the Domino Room?

In the 2nd Floor Lunch Room?

In the Sniper's Nest?

It's not important??

Why do you feel so important that you think you can make ambiguous "debate-winning" statements that you don't need to clarify for us as you walk away "in victory"?

E.g., "As opposed to footage showing Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempts to place him."

What footage are you referring to above, Whatever-Your-Name-Is?

Don't care to say, because other than possibly Prayer Person in Wiegman and Couch-Darnell, there isn't any (unless, of course, you're a devotee of the Harvey and Lee and ... Gasp ... Two Marguerites Cult), and you're talking about Cubi Point, or some-such place?

You ask where I thought Oswald was if I didn't think he was on the steps?

Answer: The world is a big place.  I know one thing, I did not see him on the steps I say that only if the photos were not altered. The point is I don't think he was on the steps, you don't think he was on the steps, others believe he was on the steps. If he was not on the steps it's not a game changer but you think it is by suggesting there was only one place for him to be, the SFW. There is not a human being in the SFW and there is not even a plant or animal in the SFW. I saw a cardboard box, did you think someone was in a box? Tell me, I promise not to laugh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2019, 07:53:07 AM »