Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 28587 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »
Advertisement
Why do you misrepresent the evidence in order to claim that the evidence is unsupported?

Why do you lie like this? I do not misrepresent the evidence as you claim. I CITE the evidence and put a link to it so others can read it for themselves. You, OTOH, never cite the evidence. You just claim that it shows LHO did it. Why is that if you are honest?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2019, 06:24:00 PM »
I stick with the evidence Graves. Your obsession with Russia is as big a red herring as the WC's LHO did it all alone nonsense. 😄

To the Mexican Police right after the assassination, Cuban Consulate secretary Sylvia Duran (who was only 5' 3.5" herself) described the "Oswald" who had given her a passport-sized photo of real-deal Lee Harvey Oswald as "short" and "blonde" (later clarified as "light blond-haired" in her HSCA testimony), but CIA saw to it that those two words were left out of accounts of her late 1963 interrogations in Mexico City.

In retrospect, why do you suppose that was, given the fact that in 1978 Duran's colleague, Eusebio Azcue, described the same virtual impostor as blond-haired, 35-years old, thin, very thin-faced, blue-eyed, and Prince of Wales suit-wearing?

Answer:  Because by using the words "short" and "blonde," Sylvia Duran was partially describing 5' 7", blond-haired, very thin-faced, blue-eyed, 35 year-old under-cover "diplomat" KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov as the guy who had not impersonated Oswald per se, but who had provided her with that photo of Oswald, and who had instructed her and Azcue and Miribal (perhaps under the authority granted him by a "Letter of Introduction" from Castro) on what to do, and who had probably even had a KGB expert forge Oswald's printing and signature on the Cuban Visa application (based on samples of Oswald's writing KGB had obtained during the 2.5 years he had lived in "The Worker's Paradise").

Fwiw, in her HSCA testimony, Duran elaborated a bit by describing the "Oswald" she'd dealt with on 9/27/63 as having been "skinny" (Leonov was very skinny), and "blue or green-eyed" (Leonov was blue-eyed).)

The Kremlin wanted the CIA and FBI to realize (or at least strongly susect) that JFK had been killed by a Khruschev-Castro conspiracy, so that those two intelligence agencies would cover up the Kremlin's and Havana's involvement. Why in the world would CIA and the FBI do that?  Answer: In order to prevent ... gasp ... Mutually Assured Destruction, aka Nuclear Armeggedon ... and, for the FBI, a fate even worse than that --the tarnishing of J. Edgar Hoover's reputation!

Ergo (and concomitantly), we have the planting of a WW III virus in Oswald's CIA file on 10/02/63 by KGB triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov (mispelled "Byetkov" in Angleton's June 19, 1975, Church Committee testimony), done in cahoots with an Oswald telephone impersonator (probably ... gasp ... Leonov), over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA Soviet Embassy phone line.

-- MWT  :)

PS  Along the same vein, why do you suppose CIA pressured U.S. Ambassador-to-Mexico, Thomas C. Mann, to "chill" (i.e., stop blaming Fidel for the assassination) on November 26, 1963?

Answer:  See above.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 08:18:11 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2019, 10:14:23 PM »
.... do you believe in UFOs...?
A case and point in the repetitive use of articulation. It sounds like a religion...Do you believe? Oh yes I saw the light! Balloons, swamp gas, atmospheric reflections, meteors and actual earth made aircraft make up 99.99% of airborne objects that cannot be identified because of their peculiar manifestation yet the term UFO is automatically associated with an alien flying saucer.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2019, 10:14:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2019, 10:56:41 PM »
As opposed to footage showing Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempts to place him. That is why LNers say seeing is denying. They have an excuse for everything but then again, they know very little about the case. Their mentors are not very good with film- viewing it, altering it, preserving it, and this is all related to lazy incompetent idiots. I am sure you agree. Don't worry I won't tell the others

Where did the WC 'attempt' to place Oswald; and show us the footage.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:57:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »
A case and point in the repetitive use of articulation. It sounds like a religion...Do you believe? Oh yes I saw the light! Balloons, swamp gas, atmospheric reflections, meteors and actual earth made aircraft make up 99.99% of airborne objects that cannot be identified because of their peculiar manifestation yet the term UFO is automatically associated with an alien flying saucer.   

You took my UFO reference out-of-context in order to make me seem a UFO nut.
You're just not good at this..

And if you're going to use idioms, at least get them right:
It's not 'a case and point'... it's 'a case in point'

And at least credit wiki in your little attempt to appear educated.
If you were an LN, John would charge you with plagiarism

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2019, 11:45:07 PM »
And at least credit wiki in your little attempt to appear educated.

If you were an LN, John would charge you with plagiarism

What "little attempt" are you referring to here?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2019, 01:19:21 AM »

You took my UFO reference out-of-context in order to make me seem a UFO nut.
What an ultra-sensitive paranoid!
You're just not good at this..
Sez U--- How's that for literary panache?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2019, 01:19:21 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2019, 04:13:29 AM »
He's referring to the Wiegman and Darnell footage  which he believes shows Oswald standing on the TSBD steps during and shortly after the assassination.

-- MWT  :)
Was I referring to the Weigman and ........?

Answer: No, you are wrong. Thomas, are you feeling ok?

Does Thomas have an empty oxygen tank?

Answer: Unfortunately Yes, and I shouldn't have to remind you.