Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 29175 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2019, 07:35:11 AM »
Advertisement
Why do some believe in totally unsupported official theories?

Why do you misrepresent the evidence in order to claim that the evidence is unsupported?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2019, 07:35:11 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2019, 07:59:21 AM »
If you had it from God that Oswald was guilty, you'd exclaim 'WOW, I never realized that the conspiracy went this high!
As opposed to footage showing Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempts to place him. That is why LNers say seeing is denying. They have an excuse for everything but then again, they know very little about the case. Their mentors are not very good with film- viewing it, altering it, preserving it, and this is all related to lazy incompetent idiots. I am sure you agree. Don't worry I won't tell the others

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »
As opposed to footage showing Oswald was not where the WC narrative attempts to place him. That is why LNers say seeing is denying. They have an excuse for everything but then again, they know very little about the case. Their mentors are not very good with film- viewing it, altering it, preserving it, and this is all related to lazy incompetent idiots. I am sure you agree. Don't worry I won't tell the others

Footage? What footage?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2019, 04:13:57 PM »
Footage? What footage?

He's referring to the Wiegman and Darnell footage  which he believes shows Oswald standing on the TSBD steps during and shortly after the assassination.

-- MWT  :)

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2019, 04:20:15 PM »
He's referring to the Wiegman and Darnell footage  which he believes shows Oswald standing on the TSBD steps during and shortly after the assassination.

Oh...?...that footage. :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2019, 04:20:15 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2019, 04:42:42 PM »
Caprio,

LOL

Read Chapter 10 in this fine book from 1994 (if you have the gonads, that is), and bear in mind that I've recently shown that the KGB planted a reverse John Newman-like WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file on 10/02/63 ...

https://archive.org/stream/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/Wedge+-+From+Pearl+Harbor+to+9%3A11+-+How+the+Secret+War+between+the+FBI+and+CIA+Has+Endangered+National+Security_djvu.txt

I stick with the evidence Graves. Your obsession with Russia is as big a red herring as the WC's LHO did it all alone nonsense. 😄

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2019, 04:48:13 PM »
Great question Rob.
I raised this very issue in a new thread, and for some reason it got moved or deleted.
I think that they don't really believe it, in this particular case regarding J.F.K's assassination, but because they are of a certain ancestry back round they will support it even knowing it not to be true.
The vast majority of them are W.A.S.P's or White anglo saxon protestants.

Mick O Brien writes
Take all of this for example

Rob Caprio quoted Ross Liddell
        View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

? Reply #162 on: May 14, 2019, 10:58:42 PM ?

Quote from: Ross Lidell on March 18, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

Number 4 applies to most Conspiracy Theorists on this forum... IMHO.

Rob Caprio quotes Ross Lidell
So the fact that the WC failed to support any of their claims in regards to the shootings doesn't bother you in the least, huh? The official narrative is NOTHING but a theory too in case you didn't know this.

Why do you support theories with no supporting evidence? What does that say about your psyche?

Mick O Brien Writes
The answer is simple it is not about his personal psyche, instead it is about his ancestry, and where he originated from.
https://www.houseofnames.com/liddell-family-crest

If you google all of these lners surnames you will find that most of them are of Brit decent and they hated J.F.K for his Irish back round as a rule. Even if they had it from God himself that Oswald was innocent, they would never admit it, or announce it, to be known

There is a large number of British and Australian LNers these days Michael. In fact, it feels like the LNer operation has moved across the pond.

What is odd about this is that England was one of the first places that declared the official narrative to be false. The times are a changing.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 04:49:01 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2019, 04:48:13 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2019, 04:52:22 PM »
If you had it from God that Oswald was guilty, you'd exclaim 'WOW, I never realized that the conspiracy went this high!

The problem with your position is the FACT that you cannot cite one piece of evidence that supports the claim that LHO shot anyone on November 22, 1963. Why is that if he really did it as you incessantly claim?