Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 28599 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2019, 11:33:16 PM »
Advertisement
The mission of the Warren Commission was to protect J. Edgar Hoover's reputation, to cover up KGB's and DGI's involvement in the assassination (in order prevent "the deaths of 40 million Americans"), and to establish in the public's collective mind that Lee Harvey Oswald did it all by him widdle self, without ... gasp ... having been trained or "programmed" by the KGB during the 2.5 years he lived in the U.S.S.R.

D'oh

-- MWT  :)

No, it wasn't. If you had spent time researching you would know that the WC clashed with JEH on many occasions and tried to trap him in lies that he told. His threats and abuse of power made them back off. JEH's rush to judgment was meant to hide the fact that the conspiracy was a domestic one.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:34:10 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2019, 11:33:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2019, 11:40:17 PM »
No, it wasn't. If you had spent time researching you would know that the WC clashed with JEH on many occasions and tried to trap him in lies that he told. His threats and abuse of power made them back off. JEH's rush to judgment was meant to hide the fact that the conspiracy6 was a domestic one.

Caprio,

LOL

Read Chapter 10 in this fine book from 1994 (if you have the gonads, that is), and bear in mind that I've recently shown that the KGB planted a reverse John Newman-like WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file on 10/02/63 ...

https://archive.org/stream/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/Wedge+-+From+Pearl+Harbor+to+9%3A11+-+How+the+Secret+War+between+the+FBI+and+CIA+Has+Endangered+National+Security_djvu.txt

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:44:12 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »

Dear Whatever Your Name Is,

No, I don't speak Russian, but would it matter if I did?

Regarding your beloved "Ukrainegate," can you rebut, with evidence, anything in this article?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/donald-trump-fox-news-us-ambassdor-ukraine-masha-yovanovitch?verso=true&fbclid=IwAR00655QOw0g88dvPW9g6T_dvlwbkg-kpzLobr5os2vtmbSes5c-3a84l64

I already can see what your next source will be, the Huffington Post.  Vanity fair means you were raised to be a sissy boy. Thomas, you have to get out of that vacuum. The only problem is you are not smart enough to live without someone else thinking for you. Right good left bad or left good right bad. And you think there is a difference- only makes you a sucker. Maybe you should go back to your favorite media outlet the NYTimes and explain the articles they published after the election that started all this bs only to later admit were false. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure, of course, you forgot. Because that is what gossiping 5th-grade girls do... or in your case evil little sissy boys

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2019, 05:18:41 AM »
I already can see what your next source will be, the Huffington Post.  Vanity fair means you were raised to be a sissy boy. Thomas, you have to get out of that vacuum. The only problem is you are not smart enough to live without someone else thinking for you. Right good left bad or left good right bad. And you think there is a difference- only makes you a sucker. Maybe you should go back to your favorite media outlet the NYTimes and explain the articles they published after the election that started all this bs only to later admit were false. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure, of course, you forgot. Because that is what gossiping 5th-grade girls do... or in your case evil little sissy boys

Kleinschmidt,

I read all kinds of news sources, as long as they have "High" factual reporting according to mediabiasfactcheck. com.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com

You?

Do you get all the information you need from youtube?

PS Started all what bs?

PPS  Later proved wrong by whom?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:50:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2019, 07:01:23 AM »
Kleinschmidt,

I read all kinds of news sources, as long as they have "High" factual reporting according to mediabiasfactcheck. com.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com

You?

Do you get all the information you need from youtube?

PS Started all what bs?

PPS  Later proved wrong by whom?

'Peter Kleinschmidt's' typical Internet Troll behaviour reminds me of 'Eddie Haymaker's' typical Internet Troll behaviour. Fast Eddie hasn't posted here in quite some time, at least not as 'Eddie'. I predict that 'Peter' will disappear into the ether as well before too long.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2019, 07:01:23 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2019, 11:09:13 PM »
Why do some believe in totally unsupported official theories?

Great question Rob.
I raised this very issue in a new thread, and for some reason it got moved or deleted.
I think that they don't really believe it, in this particular case regarding J.F.K's assassination, but because they are of a certain ancestry back round they will support it even knowing it not to be true.
The vast majority of them are W.A.S.P's or White anglo saxon protestants.

Mick O Brien writes
Take all of this for example

Rob Caprio quoted Ross Liddell
        View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

? Reply #162 on: May 14, 2019, 10:58:42 PM ?

Quote from: Ross Lidell on March 18, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

Number 4 applies to most Conspiracy Theorists on this forum... IMHO.

Rob Caprio quotes Ross Lidell
So the fact that the WC failed to support any of their claims in regards to the shootings doesn't bother you in the least, huh? The official narrative is NOTHING but a theory too in case you didn't know this.

Why do you support theories with no supporting evidence? What does that say about your psyche?

Mick O Brien Writes
The answer is simple it is not about his personal psyche, instead it is about his ancestry, and where he originated from.
https://www.houseofnames.com/liddell-family-crest

If you google all of these lners surnames you will find that most of them are of Brit decent and they hated J.F.K for his Irish back round as a rule. Even if they had it from God himself that Oswald was innocent, they would never admit it, or announce it, to be known
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:43:39 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Bill Charleston

« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2019, 06:10:10 AM »
In the meantime, I'll pencil you in as a #5.   Every such person believes they know the real facts.

As do you.

To believe anything that "solves" the cases where the "critics" bring up CONSPIRACY THEORY, it is necessary to SOLVE the case using mathematics.

Mathematics can lie if used incorrectly but if correctly set up, it's hard to argue with ONE million to one odds (for example).  For knowledgable people, that should make the correct answers easily identifiable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2019, 06:10:10 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2019, 07:28:08 AM »
Great question Rob.
I raised this very issue in a new thread, and for some reason it got moved or deleted.
I think that they don't really believe it, in this particular case regarding J.F.K's assassination, but because they are of a certain ancestry back round they will support it even knowing it not to be true.
The vast majority of them are W.A.S.P's or White anglo saxon protestants.

Mick O Brien writes
Take all of this for example

Rob Caprio quoted Ross Liddell
        View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

? Reply #162 on: May 14, 2019, 10:58:42 PM ?

Quote from: Ross Lidell on March 18, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

Number 4 applies to most Conspiracy Theorists on this forum... IMHO.

Rob Caprio quotes Ross Lidell
So the fact that the WC failed to support any of their claims in regards to the shootings doesn't bother you in the least, huh? The official narrative is NOTHING but a theory too in case you didn't know this.

Why do you support theories with no supporting evidence? What does that say about your psyche?

Mick O Brien Writes
The answer is simple it is not about his personal psyche, instead it is about his ancestry, and where he originated from.
https://www.houseofnames.com/liddell-family-crest

If you google all of these lners surnames you will find that most of them are of Brit decent and they hated J.F.K for his Irish back round as a rule. Even if they had it from God himself that Oswald was innocent, they would never admit it, or announce it, to be known

If you had it from God that Oswald was guilty, you'd exclaim 'WOW, I never realized that the conspiracy went this high!