Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 29159 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »
Advertisement
No, that's another "Richard Smith" strawman.  I'm stating the facts that prints were found near the trigger guard which were useless for identification purposes, and one partial palmprint on an index card that Latona received on November 29th was identified by Latona as Oswald's.

I'm stating the facts that prints were found near the trigger guard which were useless for identification purposes, and one partial palmprint on an index card that Latona received on November 29th was identified by Latona as Oswald's.

Is this the same index card that was listed as item number 14 on the evidence inventory list that was created for the evidence that was turned over to the FBI at mid-night on 11/ 22/63 ?   

I'm sure that you won't dispute the fact that the DPD created a list of all of the evidence that they were releasing to the FBI....just as LBJ had ordered Currt to do,  will you John?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2019, 03:59:41 PM »
Martin clearly said name one. He neatly avoided saying name another one.

You clearly said "goodly number".

In that regard, I have high confidence that JAQers feel that the shirt fibers found aboard the rifle do not qualify as being worthy of non-dismissal.

"do not qualify as being worthy of non-dismissal".   :D

What kind of silly double-speak is this?  You can either prove they came from Oswald or you cannot.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2019, 04:01:53 PM »
Is this the same index card that was listed as item number 14 on the evidence inventory list that was created for the evidence that was turned over to the FBI at mid-night on 11/ 22/63 ?   

Loaded question.  You don't know that particular list was created for the evidence that was turned over to the FBI at mid-night on 11/22/63.  Vince Drain knew nothing about the magic partial palmprint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2019, 04:01:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2019, 04:03:15 PM »
This is one giant Walt fabrication.

No it isn't.  That particular evidence list is undated.

Yes the list is undated....But the list itself provides the date that it was created... Surely you don't believe that the DPD released all of that evidence to the FBI without documentation, do you John?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2019, 04:06:54 PM »
Yes the list is undated....But the list itself provides the date that it was created...

Circular argument.  You're trying to say that the magic partial palmprint must have been turned over on 11/22 because it's on that evidence list, and that evidence list must have been made on 11/22 because the magic partial palmprint is on the list.

But the magic partial palmprint was not in the evidence turned over on 11/22.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2019, 04:06:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »
Circular argument.  You're trying to say that the magic partial palmprint must have been turned over on 11/22 because it's on that evidence list, and that evidence list must have been made on 11/22 because the magic partial palmprint is on the list.

But the magic partial palmprint was not in the evidence turned over on 11/22.

No John THAT is NOT my point.....( and I've told you before) that the cops didn't know what kind of rifle they had removed from the TSBD when they released it to the FBI...Detective Day listed all of the identifing information that he'd been able to find on that rifle....so he only knew that it was stamped "Made Italy"-- " 6,5 cal."and the serial  number c2766 and he listed the information that was stamped on the scope.....he did NOT NOT list the make of the rifle, because he didn't know what it was....  Later ...on Saturday 11 /23/63 They learned that the rifle was called a Mannlicher Carcano , or simply carcano for short....

And not only is there information about the rifle missing on the original sheet there are many other difference between the original sheet that was typed up on the evening of 11/22 and the list that was made from a photocopy of that original list... Like the difference between the number of shells that were found beneath the window....The original list said the only TWO shells were found....

This isn't rocket science.....even an elementary school kid can spot the differences between the original evidence inventory list and the altered list.....

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:29:39 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2019, 04:28:01 PM »
No John THAT is NOT my point.....( and I've told you before) that the cops didn't know what kind of rifle they had removed from the TSBD when they released it to the FBI...Detective Day listed all of the identifing information that he'd been able to find on that rifle....so he only knew that it was stamped "Made Italy"-- " 6,5 cal."and the serial  number c2766 and he listed the information that was stamped on the scope.....he did NOT NOT list the make of the rifle, because he didn't know what it was....  Later ...on Saturday 11 /23/63 They learned that the rifle was called a Mannlicher Carcano , or simply carcano for short....

And not only is there information about the rifle missing on the original shhet there are many other difference between the original shett that was typed up on the evening of 11/22 and the list that was made from a photocopy of that original list... Like the difference between the number of shells that were founf beneath the window....The original list said the only TWO shells were found....

This isn't rocket science.....even an elementary school kid can spot the differences between the original evidence inventory list and the altered list.....

I'm not sure how the list having been altered is supposed to demonstrate that the "original" list is even an original list, much less that it was typed up on the 22nd.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2019, 04:28:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2019, 05:38:04 PM »
I'm not sure how the list having been altered is supposed to demonstrate that the "original" list is even an original list, much less that it was typed up on the 22nd.

I'm not sure how the list having been altered is supposed to demonstrate that the "original" list is even an original list,

Yes, that seems to be apparent..... But I don't believe that you don't have the reasoning ability of a ten year old.....

Even a ten year old would understand that the DPD would not have released a single piece of evidence unless they documented the fact that they released it to the FBI. Surely you won't argue that point, will you john?     

So they must have documented the evidence (and many of the police officers and the FBI acknowledged that the DPD did in fact turn the evidence over to them at midnight 11/22/63.)  They photo graphed and listed the evidence....  But they didn't know some of the information that appeared on the list for 11/26/63 so naturally that info was not listed on the original list.   Is this too difficult for you Johnny?