Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 28607 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »
Advertisement
Jack....Referring to CE 133A and the De M print....If the DPD created CE 133A ...Then how did Demorhenschildt get a copy of it with Lee's autograph on it?

Well, given that it just magically showed up in DeMohrenschildt's storage warehouse while they were in Haiti, a better question might be why do you think Oswald had anything to do with it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
Well, given that it just magically showed up in DeMohrenschildt's storage warehouse while they were in Haiti, a better question might be why do you think Oswald had anything to do with it?

Actually, George DeMohrenschildt thought that it might have been Michael Paine (who apparantly died March 1st) who placed the box containing the BY photo in his storage unit. If true it raises all sorts of questions about that photograph.

First of all, if I remember correctly, Michael Paine has always played down his relationship with DeMohrenschildt, so how did he even end up with access (key?) to his storage unit?
Secondly, Michael Paine has always denied that he knew Oswald had a rifle, but how could he not have known that if he saw/handled the photograph?

Thirdly, why would Oswald "give" DeMohrenschildt a photograph of himself showing him holding a rifle, which he allegedly had told George he had used to shoot at Walker? Was he so stupid that he was handing out photo's that could support an attempted murder charge against him?

And then of course, there was the handwritten text in Russian, which wasn't in Marina's handwriting?..

So, for a photo that was supposedly taken by husband and wife, there seem to be at least three other people possibly involved with at least that one photo. So, what was really going on? 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 09:29:12 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2019, 11:43:59 PM »

I believe that De M was lying about that photo....I believe that Lee autographed it ..."To my Friend George from Lee Oswald 4/ 5 /63"  ( actually the date was written as the goofy Europeans write the date) and gave it to Dem before the hoax attempt on Walker....  DeM couldn't reveal how he came to have that photo because if the DPD ( Henry Wade)  decided to press an attempted murder charge he would have been forced to reveal that he, and Walker, and Lee had planned the hoax and they were merely trying to get Lee Into Cuba.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2019, 11:43:59 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2019, 12:04:28 AM »
Jack....Referring to CE 133A and the De M print....If the DPD created CE 133A ...Then how did Demorhenschildt get a copy of it with Lee's autograph on it?

I believe that the Geneva White print 133c   is a fake....created by the DPD.   Captain Fritz displayed that photo to Lee Oswald at lunch time Saturday 11/23/63 BEFORE any other BY photo was found in the Paine garage.....  Lee told Fritz that the photo was a fake.....

Since DeMohrenschildt was LHO's handler he was the go-between for Lee and the DPD and SS. Look into their connections and I'll bet you find some interesting stuff.  Also, before it's too late, someone has to question Marina whether the DPD or SS ever came to their house "taking pictures" because she was obviously lying about how many pictures she took. She needs to set the record straight.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2019, 12:57:25 AM »
I believe that De M was lying about that photo....I believe that Lee autographed it ..."To my Friend George from Lee Oswald 4/ 5 /63"  ( actually the date was written as the goofy Europeans write the date) and gave it to Dem before the hoax attempt on Walker....  DeM couldn't reveal how he came to have that photo because if the DPD ( Henry Wade)  decided to press an attempted murder charge he would have been forced to reveal that he, and Walker, and Lee had planned the hoax and they were merely trying to get Lee Into Cuba.

4/ 5 /63"  ( actually the date was written as the goofy Europeans write the date) 

Walt, just a question. Why would an American write a date as those "goofy Europeans" write it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2019, 12:57:25 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2019, 02:33:58 AM »
4/ 5 /63"  ( actually the date was written as the goofy Europeans write the date) 

Walt, just a question. Why would an American write a date as those "goofy Europeans" write it?
Actually, American military write dates as  22 Nov 1963 ... 7 Dec 1941 etc.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »

The "goofy Europeans " was a friendly jab at my friend Paul Ernst....Not intended to offend....BTW... Where is Paul? 

Martin, My apologies....  I did not intend to offend, in the "goofy Europeans" comment....       

Why would an American write a date as Europeans write it?

Answer:.... At the time that Lee autographed the photo, ( Friday April 5, 1963)  I believe that Lee Oswald and George De M were planning for Lee to fire the bullet through Walker's window that weekend (Saturday  4/6 - Sunday 4/7 1963) and Lee wanted George to have a copy of the photo that he had autographed for his daughter ....Thus he asked George how he wanted the photo autographed and DE M dictated how he wanted Lee to sign the photo...   So naturally DeM would have used the European method.....And that's the way Lee wrote it.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2019, 05:22:53 PM »
So, does Bill still believe in the Russia/Trump conspiracy?

Why did Bill believe in a conspiracy theory?