Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?  (Read 28610 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories?
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 05:22:05 AM »
Advertisement
Ever notice that El Chapo edits/re-edits every post that he makes and they still don't make any sense. "identifified" [stutters poor guy]
Here is what I say.... The Oswald did it story was a cover-up plain and simple. That is not a theory. Why do you not grasp that?  you lot you all.. in Texas it's ya'll   

First of all, do not bold up any words in my posts within my actual post itself. I did not bold up that word.

Secondly, I've seen and used y'all at times, but never your ya'll

Lastly, I edit my posts in real time, on the fly.

Here, get some book learnin' into ya
Seems your home schoolin' just ain't workin' out for ya, Opie

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:02:40 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 05:22:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »
'believe that he created CE 133A  as part of the hoax plot to  make it appear that Lee Oswald had attempted to shoot General Walker.
>>> in other words, you believe that was faked

LOL

So, now you've got Oswald faking photographs?

It's either that or you have a problem understanding English...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 03:20:22 PM »
So, now you've got Oswald faking photographs?

It's either that or you have a problem understanding English...

Crapman can understand simple ideas....particularly if the ideas are presented by an "authority" or a government approved "expert"..  That's why he believes the WR .
it was created for simple un -challenging minds.....( drones)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:29:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 03:20:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »
'believe that he created CE 133A  as part of the hoax plot to  make it appear that Lee Oswald had attempted to shoot General Walker.

LOL

In your case LOL...means--- Lying Old Lunatic.

in other words, you believe that was faked 

I believe we need to define the word "FAKE"   .....  since you don't seem to be able to understand simple English.

fake---  Not genuine a counterfeit  ......

And here's what I wrote...."I disagree vociferously with those who believe that all of the Back Yard photos are fakes that were created by the conspirators.   I believe that one and possible two of the BY photos are genuine photos that were created by Lee Oswald....  I believe that he created CE 133A  as part of the hoax plot to  make it appear that Lee Oswald had attempted to shoot General Walker. "

Do you need further elucidation?....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:37:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2019, 03:39:00 PM »
No citation needed, since my statement is a take on the general CT attitude that a coverup exists; along with the lingo used to express that notion

You didn't say the attitude was that a coverup exists.  You said it was "that all evidence is either faked, planted, or altered."  Nice try at moving the goalposts.

"So called", huh..
By using quotes, you've already denied it as evidence

That's correct.  Some of the things that for example Bugliosi puts forth as "evidence" is laughable nonsense.  Like Oswald not being chatty with the cab driver.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2019, 03:39:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2019, 03:42:38 PM »
Here, get some book learnin' into ya
Seems your home schoolin' just ain't workin' out for ya, Opie

That's a fine video you've identifified!

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »

LOL

Bloody right CE 133A was "faked" and was not taken by Marina with Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera. The Dallas Police Dept. are up to their eyeballs in this conspiracy from Will Fritz to Roscoe White. If CE 133A was NOT shot with Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera, it suggests that either Marina had nothing to do with it, or she was a lying co-conspirator. Refute that this photo is the smoking gun that implicates the DPD in this conspiracy: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1763.msg46351.html#msg46351

Dallas Police Officer Bobby Brown and accomplice(s) likely shot CE 133A with a better quality camera as part of Oswald's sheep-dipping. Brown claimed that under the direction of the Secret Service he created a silhouette cutout of Oswald taken from a negative of CE 133C and superimposed it over a reenactment photo he had taken from Oswald's backyard. The problem is he supposedly used a negative of CE 133C, which was never admitted into evidence and only surfaced 12 years later.

Who knows what Oswald's handlers told him the photos were for. He might have even known he was the designated patsy, however, he must have been reassured that they would help him escape the crime scene and maybe out of the country. Either way, the DPD double-crossed him, which he found out the hard way when they magically converged on him in the theater.

Here is some damning timeline evidence how the Dallas Police Dept faked CE 133A. https://jfkboard.org/category/back-yard-photos/

From the BYPs to delivering LHO to Ruby, members of the DPD are without a doubt conspirators in the assassination of JFK. There is no other logical explanation for their actions.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:34:47 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2019, 07:09:48 PM »
Bloody right CE 133A was "faked" and was not taken by Marina with Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera. The Dallas Police Dept. are up to their eyeballs in this conspiracy from Will Fritz to Roscoe White. If CE 133A was NOT shot with Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera, it suggests that either Marina had nothing to do with it, or she was a lying co-conspirator. Refute that this photo is the smoking gun that implicates the DPD in this conspiracy: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1763.msg46351.html#msg46351

Dallas Police Officer Bobby Brown and accomplice(s) likely shot CE 133A with a better quality camera as part of Oswald's sheep-dipping. Brown claimed that under the direction of the Secret Service he created a silhouette cutout of Oswald taken from a negative of CE 133C and superimposed it over a reenactment photo he had taken from Oswald's backyard. The problem is he supposedly used a negative of CE 133C, which was never admitted into evidence and only surfaced 12 years later.

Who knows what Oswald's handlers told him the photos were for. He might have even known he was the designated patsy, however, he must have been reassured that they would help him escape the crime scene and maybe out of the country. Either way, the DPD double-crossed him, which he found out the hard way when they magically converged on him in the theater.

Here is some damning timeline evidence how the Dallas Police Dept faked CE 133A. https://jfkboard.org/category/back-yard-photos/

From the BYPs to delivering LHO to Ruby, members of the DPD are without a doubt conspirators in the assassination of JFK. There is no other logical explanation for their actions.

Jack....Referring to CE 133A and the De M print....If the DPD created CE 133A ...Then how did Demorhenschildt get a copy of it with Lee's autograph on it?

I believe that the Geneva White print 133c   is a fake....created by the DPD.   Captain Fritz displayed that photo to Lee Oswald at lunch time Saturday 11/23/63 BEFORE any other BY photo was found in the Paine garage.....  Lee told Fritz that the photo was a fake.....