Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll...Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?  (Read 10557 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Poll:..Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 12:15:53 PM »
Advertisement
Yes and what struck me was the proximity around the knoll and wall area where Zapruder, Sitzman, Hudson et all were.

Sorry CTers but theres isn't a chance in hell someone fired a gun from behind that fence without them hearing. Hudson actually walked back towards the fence after the headshot. Simply impossible

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 12:15:53 PM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »
_________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 06:51:14 PM by David Von Pein »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2021, 08:09:26 PM »
Bump for our newer members.

The poll is ongoing.----------------------------------------

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2021, 08:09:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Poll...Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2021, 12:48:28 AM »
Polls on a Forum are pointless. It merely shows what the people who bothered with the poll think. Not much of a scientific sampling.

The "Poll" feature should be disabled.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2021, 04:09:21 AM »
Polls on a Forum are pointless. It merely shows what the people who bothered with the poll think. Not much of a scientific sampling.
Besides this deadpan response..did you make a selection?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2021, 04:09:21 AM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2021, 07:42:07 AM »
I used to live & work in Dallas in the early/mid 90's. I had to take the bus around for awhile. But I lived in Coppell, which didn't have bus service. The closest towns with bus service were Irving to the south, Carrollton to the east & Lewisville to the north. I had to walk from one end of the main road through Coppell (Sandy Lake Rd. and 121 highway) to the other end (I 35 freeway and Whitlock Rd) in Carrollton just to catch the bus. It's hard to forget walking 6 1/2 miles on one of the most deadliest roads in Texas in that hot ass heat. LOL  Took me about 2 hours 15 minutes. But it was a little longer coming back because there was a slight hill by my house.

I was only 18 at the time so I could handle it. Now would probably take me 4 hours. lol  I was happy as hell when I got my first car. An 83 Cadillac 2 door Coupe De'ville that I bought from an old pimp named pistol who lived close to Webb Chappel & Harry Hines, near Bachman Lake & Lovefield airport. It was strawberry w/ white leather interior, all stock, clean and well maintained. He let me have it for only $2,000. I friggen loved that car. But I didn't like living Texas. Especially being from California.

I had my share of hanging out in Dealey Plaza and Deep Elum though. And I've thought about why the motorcade didn't just go straight on Main if they were going to the Expo. They would have been clear on both sides. Instead they took the worst possible route, right next to buildings and areas that posed threats.

Anyone who goes should look inside the pergola on the grassy knoll. Only then can you appreciate why it was the perfect spot for an assassin. Behind the fence was way too open. Anybody back there could see you. But the pergola covers you all around with a back exit to slip out.

All you would need is a car backed up a foot or two from the fence with a woman driver so as to avoid suspicion. Have another person impersonating a cop or an agent to keep people from going back there while you throw your gun and yourself in the trunk. 

The woman drives off alone with you and the gun in the trunk and the imposter walks off never to be seen again. The perfect crime from the perfect vantage point with a perfect exit.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2021, 11:47:49 PM »
Bump...the anniversary Nov 22 2021 is approaching in a couple of weeks.
Is anyone making plans to visit in the future?
I think they should rename it Kennedy or JFK Plaza...won't happen I guess :-\
When the Hertz sign was still there----

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2021, 11:47:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2021, 12:06:06 AM »
'I think they should rename it Kennedy or JFK Plaza...won't happen I guess'

'Lets Make a Deal Plaza'
'The Helen Markham Way'
'Oswald Ambush Parkette'

Reward witnesses along the escape route in some way:
_With at least a shout-out, a holler, to Ted Callaway
_Maybe set up Euins in a little eatery nearby. Call it.. oh.. I don't know.. 'The White Spot'
_Award Brennan a home course in colour perception
_expand Brewer's tennis shoe section
_expand conspiracist-monger grey matter sections
_Set up Sitzman in a modest dance school called 'The Herky-Jerky'
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3093.msg115798.html#msg115798

And so on
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 05:20:18 AM by Bill Chapman »