Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll...Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?  (Read 10609 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Poll...Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2021, 01:57:05 PM »
Advertisement
Anyone who honestly thinks someone fired a high powered rifle from behind the fence on the knoll with people so close (who didnt hear it) is delusional.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment...
Must have been delusional.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2021, 01:57:05 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 12:19:51 PM »
Must have been delusional.

Dishonest posting, quote mining. Yawn. Not going to bother to explain to you what Zapruder said, I think you already know.

Marilyn Sitzman FYI, rejected the knoll shots. She was too close. As was Emmett Hudson who can be seen moving towards the fence after the headshot. Backing himself up from the road. He was mere feet awat from the fence. Yet he didnt notice someone firing a high powered rifle over his head?!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 01:07:18 PM »
Dishonest posting, quote mining. Yawn. Not going to bother to explain to you what Zapruder said, I think you already know.

Marilyn Sitzman FYI, rejected the knoll shots. She was too close. As was Emmett Hudson who can be seen moving towards the fence after the headshot. Backing himself up from the road. He was mere feet awat from the fence. Yet he didnt notice someone firing a high powered rifle over his head?!

Sitzman: The Real Story
No, really

NEWS FLASH
Dallas, Texas
August 10, 2020
Faked, planted & altered by Bill Chapman
Title inspired by 'Operation Mongoose'

MOVER & SHAKER DALLAS SECRETARY ADMITS TO BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR HERKY-JERKY MOVEMENTS OF EFFEMINATE DRESSMAKER ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER DURING HIS FAKED, PLANTED, OR ALTERED-IN-SOME-WAY JFK SNUFF FILM

In an interview from Bill Chapman's vivid imagination, Marilyn Sitzman, Zapruder's erstwhile secretary at his dressmaking facility in Dallas, revealed her kinkier side. 'Abraham had James Stewart Syndrome (vertigo) and asked me for support while he filmed', she began. 'He wanted to get up high enough in order to effect an advantageous view of what turned out to be a real nightmare on Elm Street. He had a great view of the singular action that lead to the womanizer being penetrated through-and-through along with the guv (who was almost snuffed himself). But a view not nearly as fine as that of Jackie, OH Lee, Alex Hidell (rhymes with Fidel) or Dirty Harvey.'

'Being a naughty little secretary, I just couldn't resist that butt-end view and so I gave him the 'one-finger-salute' a couple of times.'

'I got the idea from an iron we use in the trade to smooth out garments, called a 'goose', recalled Sitzman. She goes on to explain, 'An effective goosing includes the element of surprise. It is usually delivered at a moment the victim is not expecting it, and may be delivered in a public place but in such a manner that it is rarely witnessed by anyone other than the gooser and goosee'.

Informed later that Zapruder's unexpected jerky movements had caused a good deal of film disruption and CTer mind-blurring, Ms Sitzman replied 'My bad. But in the end it was a win-win: Abe got his snuff film, and—not being one to miss an opportunity—I went ahead and introduced a new dance craze called the 'Herky-Jerky'.

Copyright: Bill Chapman August 2020

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 01:07:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2021, 09:56:52 PM »
  As was Emmett Hudson who can be seen moving towards the fence after the headshot.  He was mere feet awat from the fence.
Try and explain what you just wrote there rather than translate your interpretation of Zapruder's testimony which really explains itself :-\
Hudson------

The shots that I heard definitely came from behind and above me. When I laid down on the ground I laid on my right side and my view was still toward the street where the President's car had passed. I did look around but I did not see any firearms at all. This shot sounded to me like a high powered rifle.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/hudson1.htm
"Behind and above" was not explored very well by the lawyers [for some reason]
This is a poll please just address the poll.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2021, 04:26:08 AM »
Anyone who honestly thinks someone fired a high powered rifle from behind the fence on the knoll with people so close (who didnt hear it) is delusional.

Indeed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2021, 04:26:08 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2021, 04:26:32 AM »
Perfect location to get seen and caught
These characters are simply incapable of rational thinking

There is utterly no proof of a second gunman

Indeed.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2021, 05:48:56 PM »
Indeed.
Right, but it was a secret CIA silencer weapon that was used. Besides the CIA did bad things and the government lied and Guatemala and Operation Northwoods and this or that Cold War intrigue.

All of that is true (except for the weapon part) but none of it, in my view, has anything to do with the assassination. But the conspiracy believers insists it does. They read these goofy conspiracy books with their tendentious history of the Cold War and then believe it has to be part of what happened that day in Dallas. Because JFK was going to end the power of the "deep state" that was running things by making peace with Moscow and Castro and Mao (he said so in his American University speech).

More than half a century of this. The most investigated crime in US history. Tens of millions of pages of documents released, multiple generations of people in power since then, numerous investigations conducted by the government and news media and others. Nothing has come out supporting these claims. But for the conspiracist any investigation that indicate no conspiracy only prove the need for another investigation. Ad infinitum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2021, 05:48:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2021, 11:52:35 PM »
Our "history buff" seems to have missed the Katzenbach meno,

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62268#relPageId=29

especially,

Glad I could help.

"The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial."
_ And they did indeed discover, for the ages
   Oswald was the lone assassin
   Still no conspiracy in sight after decades of CT moaning
   Evidence supplied via Tippit and Gang of 12

--------
BONUS
--------
Katzenbach meno memo
There. Glad I could help