Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy family blast CTers  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Kennedy family blast CTers
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 01:53:25 AM »
Advertisement
In 2016, Paul Schrade appeared at a parole hearing in support for Sirhan’s parole:

"Kennedy was a man of justice. And first of all, I want to continue, you know, my statement about Sirhan that I know that he didn't kill Robert Kennedy. And I'm here because of that.....Kennedy was a man of justice. So far, justice has not been served in this case.....There are no conspiracy theories needed here. I'm referring only to official documents and scientific results. And the way I've been saying this to my friends these days is that my job is prosecuting the prosecutors in this case because they're the guilty ones in putting Sirhan in prison knowing that he didn't and couldn't do it and did it anyway and kept him there and has kept him here for so many years. Sirhan, I want to forgive you." (p. 162)

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featured_Paul_Schrade_at_Sirhan_Sirhan_Parole_Hearing.html

I can't imagine what the Kennedy family has gone through and I respect their opinions regardless of where they stand on Sirhan's parole.

However, it seems highly disingenuous for CBS News to use the grief of some Kennedy family members to argue against parole for Sirhan while ignoring the Kennedy family members who support parole for Sirhan. They don't all agree and that's fine.

Governor Newsom should follow the decision of the parole board just as he would for any other prisoner in CA...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:36:08 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Kennedy family blast CTers
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 01:53:25 AM »